Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ecstatica

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katanarama!

Ecstatica Empty
PostSubject: Ecstatica   Ecstatica EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Name: The Witch
Effect: Transform/Damage
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkUECXIXIiQ

Starts around 6:30 in the video.
This is an old game set in Northern Europe with a nice spherical aesthetic and fairly dark humor.
The Witch's kiss will turn you from a frog back to a human as per the fairy tale...but she doesn't know when to stop!
She will continue to kiss-attack you (both males and females) until you submit. I'm not sure what happens when you die with her, though. The vids I've seen so far just have the attack itself. Apparently she's pretty tough and most players just steal her broomstick and flee.
Back to top Go down
065227n

Ecstatica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecstatica   Ecstatica EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:21 am

Katanarama! wrote:
The Witch's kiss will turn you from a frog back to a human as per the fairy tale...but she doesn't know when to stop!
Technically, I think the common legend is that a Witch turns you into a frog and a Princess turns you back human. I'm not sure if I've heard any versions where it's the witch itself who turns you back.

Though I wonder if anyone can write a bestiary idea out of that.
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

Ecstatica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecstatica   Ecstatica EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm

This game looks really weird. XD
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesucccubus.deviantart.com
Schmlickle Schmlackle

Ecstatica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecstatica   Ecstatica EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 pm

It was quite an adventure getting here, but I finally made it up to this point in the game to find out what happens when you die to her attack. Except you can't. The attack does no damage. As i'm typing this i'm watching her attack my character with kisses, but they aren't doing any damage.

Disappointing, really. I thought they would at least do some type of damage, but nope. Just normal kisses. Maybe if I go and turn myself into a frog and back something will happen???

EDIT: Changing into a frog did not change anything. She still did no damage, but I know her hits are registering because she changed me back into a human.
Back to top Go down
azurezero

Ecstatica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecstatica   Ecstatica EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:16 pm

maybe shes a witch princess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ecstatica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecstatica   Ecstatica Empty

Back to top Go down

Ecstatica
Page 1 of 1