A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Illusionary World Mindia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:03 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
Also any ideas on how to fix resistance so you don't get stunlocked as much?
My super simple solution when opening the game was to double Luck growth stat for Kakeru, which I THINK is what affects Status rate in RPGMaker games.

A more definite solution is to give Kakeru's class/character specific "State Resist", lower percentages is better but you need to do that for every status in the game... or I guess you could just make him resist the stunlock status if you're lazy.

In my copy I made a bunch more changes like lowered EXP required to level, less random encounters and double drops and man the game plays a lot smoother without just being level 99 and stomping everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:48 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
found a few untranslated bits i forgot.
I think any save file from the original game will keep Kakeru's name in japanese
Would probably be better to separate names with -san instead of all together. A lot of the time characters will use san or chan or kun not sure if those should be used every time or ignored or what. I usually try to use sama when I see it but I think I only used san during the Karen event.

It's a pain to go through the game start to finish maybe I should upload a cheat/debug area or something so nobody has to grind.

Also any ideas on how to fix resistance so you don't get stunlocked as much?

Edit: There are a few incomplete events that were in the original game that were never implemented/completed that I was thinking of finishing. also thinking about adding extra dungeons and events when the game is done. Going to base them off of some of Neitifasu other works.

Yeah, the save file from previous is a mess, the name Kakeru still japanese, and most of the dialog still japanese, only a few is work in english. Also the recollection room still japanese too. For pun name i have no problem to just put with separator '-'.

I'm playing from the start, although i'm not an expert of typeproofing, i found many typo or lacking ',' or '?', i'm collecting them right now. Right now, i'm on Tower of Happiness, i think i will post the typo etc this night.

Fr stunlocked problem, i agree with 065227n, just increased Kakeru's luck, but maybe you can make it optional, or just make 1 god item that resist all the status ailment.

That's very nice of you that you want to finish the incomplete event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:15 pm

One more unfinished event found in Darumuto (lazy town). At least I think it's unfinished. It's a conversation between two lazy people that kakeru is spying on. Anyone remember if that's in the original game? Doesn't seem like you can trigger it. Pretty boring none the less. Might skip this one and leave it unfinished.

Anyways status:
Making good progress one Darumuto. Should have it done in a week or so.
World 5 only has about 5 different areas/dungeons to do. Some are really huge especially Mind Castle.
I can probably finish everything but Mind Castle before the end of the month.
Since the data only upload thing seemed to work I can probably update after every dungeon is complete.

As far as incomplete event go:
Sales Lady Event in Yuwaku. Thinking about basing this event on Girlishmoon's RJ076840 Audio file.
Game Center Event in Yuwaku. Looks like a findom thing. Thinking of basing it on one of Humanchair's works.
Kuchu Club Event originally supposed to go where the Beautiful leg place is. Will have to find a new place to put it. Thinking about making it into a dungeon. Might base some stuff off of Bunny Trap Audio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Umm, i find it too many lacking of separator, maybe i can help with some edit, care to share where i can edit the script with RPGMVXACE?

Here is the list that i found out only before go to southern cave:
Spoiler:

Anyone can suggest if the separator should be in or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:27 am

separator? Like Fia-san and stuff? If so then yeah.

If you want to edit it you need to open the rpgvxace file. (Looks like green and orange cogs.) Go to the various events on the maps and then double click and select edit under display text. I want to point out that many of dialogues barely have enough space to fit in the dialogue windows so make sure you preview the text when you edit it to make sure it fits in the windows.

As far as all the haa's and fua's and other sounds I usually just left them alone. Didn't know what to do with them. Pant and yawn can work for some but others don't seem to have direct translations or at least ones that work like the "hou" "ne" "hora" "un" "n"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Yuusha - lit. Brave Man - common meaning Hero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Any ideas on what to translate these to? I have been keeping these the same so far except for "Are" since I figure that would get mixed up with "are" so I just changed it to "Ara". I figure getting a translation for these ahead of time will give less work to edit later on.

Hou:
Ne:
Hora:
Un:
N:
Ara:
Are:
Fua:
Hua:
Ano:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuster

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 am

Lurked around the forums for a while, first post here. Have to say it's great to have people working on this and I'll try to help with what I can.

rpganon123 wrote:
Any ideas on what to translate these to? I have been keeping these the same so far except for "Are" since I figure that would get mixed up with "are" so I just changed it to "Ara". I figure getting a translation for these ahead of time will give less work to edit later on.

Hou:
Ne:
Hora:
Un:
N:
Ara:
Are:
Fua:
Hua:
Ano:

Ne: Lots of different meanings depending on context, though if it's to get attention, such as "Ne 'name'" or "NeNe", could be translated as "Hey".
Hora: Slang term for a cutesy way of saying "Hey" or "Look"
Un: "yeah"
Ara: "Oh" "Oh my" "Oh dear"
Are: Can mean "that" if the person is talking about an object away from the listener, but I'm assuming it's used for confusion so "hmm?" or "huh?" would work.
Fua: A sound effect usually for sighing or yawning. Would probably be better to leave it unless the character is actually sighing or yawning.
Hua: Treat it as if it was "fua"
Ano: "Uhh" or "Umm"

Personally, with the exception of "Un" and "Ano" you can leave them as is but that's probably because I'm used to them. I would recommend keeping "Hora" simply because it's been used in a translated work before and people may have gotten used to it, and it may sound awkward putting it in english when characters start to say it repeatedly. I'll leave it to you to decide.

Speaking of incomplete events, I don't know if there's anything currently in the files about it but Neitifasu posted a 'true end' on their blog http://izundukd.blog77.fc2.com/blog-entry-170.html probably wouldn't make much sense without context but it has the Boss' attacks and game over scenes already written so it could probably be added into the memories room without too much problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:31 am

Alright I'll keep it as is except for maybe "are" to keep it from getting confused with the other "are".
I forgot about Neitifasu's blog. They have lots of stories I can use for events.

Can I get edits of the Adia map before my next update (end of the week)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:30 am

I'm sorry, but can somebody remind me where the futakuchi-onna exactly located? I tried looking into the map data but have no luck so far, many thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:47 am

2nd world. Haitoku in the ally next to the stairs. NW

Status: Next update coming in a few day. Darumuto almost finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:33 pm

rpganon123 wrote:

yeah just wondering when she first shows up, first time I saw her was the thief quest line but I think she was there before that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsgardianLord

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Hello, would anyone know where I can find the thief Tobi? I've been wandering around for an hour and I can't find him. I'm pretty bad at these games haha. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Appears in the dungeon in Haitoku after the Happiness and Guilt are defeated. But she wont do anything yet.
You can start her quest after you speak with the manager in Melia Town.
The manager wont give you the quest until after you have defeated Netora.

Just watch out when you find her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHh0rf0ojEc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:42 pm

rpganon123 wrote:

Status: Next update coming in a few day. Darumuto almost finished.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Darumuto is complete.
Next update is ready to go. Check it out on pg 1.

Next area is Sakushiedo. Got a lot of enemies called "Shibosei". Not sure what to translate it to or maybe just leave as is.

Status/schedule: Not much left until the game is completely translated.
1st Sakushiedo (will prob be done by the end of the week)
2nd Torazuka Prison
3rd Uoruzu
4th Mind Castle (early April?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuster

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 pm

rpganon123 wrote:

Next area is Sakushiedo. Got a lot of enemies called "Shibosei". Not sure what to translate it to or maybe just leave as is.

I'm not familiar with the term, but "semen milking" (or something similar) would probably be the best English equivalent that I could think of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:20 am

I already learn how to edit the script (thx to rpganon), i will try to typeproofing when the complete trans come up. For now, i will check Lazy's update for recollection's room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:11 am

So I downloaded the update, now how do I make it work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:09 am

maybeimalion wrote:
So I downloaded the update, now how do I make it work?

If you DL the Data rar from rpganon, you need to decrypt the rgss3a file first with the rgss3a decrypter software, next you need to replace the Data folder, then open your RPGMaker VX, open Mindia project (you can generate the rpgmaker file file with the encrypter software) Ace and compress the game data with 'create encrypted data' checked. It will make the game EXE that you can run to make the patched game.

Or else, you can download the rgss3a from my previous post, just replace the rgss3a file to patch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Sakushiedo complete.

The new update is available on the first page.

Next up is Torazuka Prison. I wouldn't expect this to be finished soon. It's much larger than the last two dungeons. So it will probably take over a week to complete. (There's at least 5 big events here)

If you're doing edits make sure to save your edits somewhere else before you add my update otherwise it will overwrite all your work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:56 pm

can someone do a lets play on this or something cause i have no space for download
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:42 am

rpganon123 wrote:
Sakushiedo complete.

The new update is available on the first page.

Next up is Torazuka Prison. I wouldn't expect this to be finished soon. It's much larger than the last two dungeons. So it will probably take over a week to complete. (There's at least 5 big events here)

If you're doing edits make sure to save your edits somewhere else before you add my update otherwise it will overwrite all your work.

Great to hear... Because i don't know yet how to edit/patch per data, i will wait for the full trans and then try to typeproofing. Torazuka Prison were my fav part, looking forward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:53 am

haha I was just thinking there was only 4 events then I remembered the boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:04 pm

ok here's the updated trooper data

www.4shared.com/file/ddRhFAvJce/Troops.html

Last edited by LazyAlex on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Today at 8:23 am

Back to top Go down