Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illusionary World Mindia

Go down 
+47
Ninja_Named_Bob
Thunder
Mkmd13
WolfRider
irishdumbass
Dataslycer
Carthac
NanasBanananas
bobman
No one
overlordvoid
AnonRoy
X_Simply-Perfect_X
ChevalierDiabolique
snow_presto
anon64
NoMarcy
ThunderGod65
SoloWingPixy
Warrior of Darkness
Katanarama!
RequiemSonata
ThirdEyeKage
cacciato
vesago_x
tempa5
TapesT
SomeGuy
AsgardianLord
Tuster
PikeOfAO
Androidanon
JustAQuinn
065227n
wolfzero001
maybeimalion
angrywhiteboy42
Daemon McRae
ShadithBro
hertzez
Cio
Shakewell
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
LazyAlex
Yuna
rpganon123
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Cio wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
I made a mod for the fairy cave if anyone is interested a optional challenge mode if you will. Of course there are additional rewards when you beat sylph based upon the difficultly. I did this to restore Neitifasu's original intent of the cave being a challenge map. The cave itself is optional in the first place with only one event(Thief Tobi) requiring you to enter the cave and that doesn't even need you to be there long enough to get in to a battle.

if anyone wants to try it I'll include when I upload the Memory Room data for boss/special events after the Hellzuri patch

Of course i'm interested :p count me in.

On the other hand, could you add Kirue's game over scene and ending scene on the recollection room also?
ok I did it(still in japanese)
note I left the credit roll attached
will update the room for it after hellzuri patch

edit I spoke too soon I made a couple of mistakes with Kirue

on that note I reexamined my data and realized that never took care of the leg show events for the memory room only to find out I don't have to do anything with leg show 3  Razz 

http://www.4shared.com/archive/UpV5fJ3Rce/boss_and_event_data.html

note this does not include Trisha's, Paranon's or Dia's events
or whisper cave events for that matter
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:04 am

Great! I will test it when i have time (usually on weekend) It is already all the english patch by rpganon also include for the Troop and Boss data? If yes, i will test all of them again to make sure no bug/error occurred.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:16 am

LazyAlex: Can't download any of that for some reason. Has a countdown timer for 20 seconds that doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:35 am

try this copy http://www.4shared.com/archive/HD5wA6nHce/boss_and_event_data.html
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:09 pm

LazyAlex: sorry still won't work. the 20 second time doesn't move
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:05 pm

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/58128562/file.html
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:35 pm

LazyAlex: Got it. Thank you

Status: All minor post Hellzuri events complete (npc dialogue and enemy/trooper data) pretty sure I hunted them all down.
Just need to finish the rematch fight and the game over event in Haitoku. Probably should be complete by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Status update:
R&C rematch fight complete.
Just need to finish the Haitoku event now.

Expect the next update to appear some time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:55 am

rpganon123 wrote:
Status update:
R&C rematch fight complete.
Just need to finish the Haitoku event now.

Expect the next update to appear some time tomorrow.

Great, i'm looking forward for R&C rematch, their game over scene were awesome and long.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Next Update is complete
As usual link is on the first page.

Only Mind Castle and parts of the Memories Room remain.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Alex will probably update the Memories Room stuff monday if he doesn't get it done today since we have dress rehearsal tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Npc data, items, minor events, and chests complete.
Should be just 6 big events + trooper data to complete now.
Final update should be completed sometime in April (maybe 3-4 weeks)

So about that warp room puzzle that everyone hates. Thinking about adding markers to help make it easier to solve. What do you think?

@ShadithBro: Good to hear. Should only be only 6 more after the final update not including trooper data.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:46 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
So about that warp room puzzle that everyone hates. Thinking about adding markers to help make it easier to solve. What do you think?

I would appreciate it. I suck at puzzles.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:53 pm

rpganon123 wrote:

I say do it but make it optional  Cool 
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Can someone do a Let's play video on this?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:59 pm

TheDarkAvenger: i dont think anyone's going to do a lp until the game is finished. shouldnt be more than a month.

First set of trooper data is about finished.

Since Mind Castle is so large I might split the final update into 2 or 3 parts.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:05 am

Where do I put the Data folder from the new update?
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:51 am

I hate to even ask, but can someone upload this again as a playable file? I was downloading the updates as they came, but now it won't work right. I click the game and it opens the RPGmaker but refuses to recognize any of the data, and I can't get it to create the playable file anymore. Please and thanks.
Back to top Go down
AsgardianLord

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:03 am

Is something supposed to happen in the Yuwaku pub? Because i've spoken to everyone there and nothing. Also,
Spoiler:
Thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 am

maybeimalion wrote:
I hate to even ask, but can someone upload this again as a playable file? I was downloading the updates as they came, but now it won't work right. I click the game and it opens the RPGmaker but refuses to recognize any of the data, and I can't get it to create the playable file anymore. Please and thanks.

Here... I will compress again when the 100% patch is done, and then i will begin my editting for typo and some modification that i think needed, i'm not a good typeproofing, but i will try too Very Happy

https://mega.co.nz/#!rMRhHJ6L!YsYY3CtSd91LmsqR8P6LZy44hq-hTtu0CZ8dhvvjNJo

AsgardianLord wrote:
Is something supposed to happen in the Yuwaku pub? Because i've spoken to everyone there and nothing. Also,
Spoiler:
Thanks a bunch

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:29 am

Good morning everybody I just finished the hellzuri and Haitoku for the memory room i'll do the trooper data in a bit after i have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 am

AsgardianLord: nothing happens in the Yuwaku pub. maybe they were planning to add more but nothing came of it.

LazyAlex: good to hear.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 pm

http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/16204268/file.html
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:33 pm

LazyAlex: looks good so far.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 pm

by the way パン(Pan)&チーラ (Chira) is a play on words チラパン(shimapan)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusionary World Mindia
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next