A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Illusionary World Mindia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
bobman



Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 pm

extract to the base folder of the game and overwrite when asked.
https://mega.nz/#!H9E3wQjD!5fb4C7QgOA5njBJ9tnZjMresgARU83pHfyrcWaMYAIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:40 am

overlordvoid wrote:
okay did all that still not showing herhttps://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/19/34/75/32/untitl12.jpg
she only shows up in the memory if you complete her event. if you did and she doesn't let us know we'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No one



Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Oh hmm, I don't even remember her having an event. I don't know what I did to get her to show up in my memory room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:33 pm

No one wrote:
Oh hmm, I don't even remember her having an event.  I don't know what I did to get her to show up in my memory room.

well there's no cg not even a portrait and if you clear it all you get is a small stat boost. i'm not sure on what the triggers for the events. i think one of the triggers was to visit the idol sisters before a certain event
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:44 am

Hi there!

I only recently discovered this forum and I gotta say, this thread is one of the main reasons I'm happy I did. Mindia is now pretty high in my list of favorite games, and there's a good chance I would have passed on it if it was still in Japanese. I've tried playing games with agth before, but it's not remotely the same. Just the fact that I can't play fullscreen is a pretty big turn off for me. So I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who worked on translating this game, your efforts are truly appreciated!

Now that that's out of the way, a couple of things:

I'm getting the same bug a lot of people have complained about before with the ending freezing on Paranon's picture. I've tried replacing my files with the link TheWielder posted, and I've also tried downloading the patches LazyAlex and bobman posted in hopes they might have fixed the issue along the way, but after refighting the final fight I always end up with the end scene freezing. Solutions from a few pages back are also ineffective. I don't have rpgMaker so I can't follow the instructions that require opening the map files and all zippyshare fixed expired by now. So if anyone has a newer link to a fix, that would be much appreciated!

Also I wanted to mention the Kuchukuchu Club. I really love the setting and the two girls already in it, so I was just wondering, are there any plans to complete this event? I'd hate to see it remain unfinished forever. I can even help add to it. Like I said I don't have rpgMaker, and I'm also very unsure where to find appropriate pictures, but I was thinking if someone else can put them into the game I could write all the dialogue for another girl or two. Just thought I'd throw the offer out there. If the people in charge of the scene would like to take me up on it, let me know.

Anyway, thanks a million for the translation, this game is a gem!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm planing on moving Kuchukuchu Club and fan other content to it's own game to avoid certain some issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NanasBanananas



Posts : 17
Join date : 2015-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:12 am

LazyAlex wrote:
I'm planing on moving Kuchukuchu Club and fan other content to it's own game to avoid certain some issues.

Cool. If and when that happens my offer to lend a writing hand still stands.


I just realized I'm an idiot. I was rereading the thread to try and find out why I couldn't get the hard no-item mode, and it looks like it was simply taken out. I gave those girls over 100 potions/ethers each! Then I tried to fight random enemies until they dropped an item and look for treasure chests to see if anyone interrupted me. I also tried specifically using a potion and an ether during a fight to see if they might pop up and stop me. I even gave the elixir girl 3 elixirs and bought all the gifts for the tribute oneesan, just to try and show the game my willingness to depart with my inventory when asked by manipulative girls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:32 pm

NanasBanananas wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
I'm planing on moving Kuchukuchu Club and fan other content to it's own game to avoid certain some issues.

Cool. If and when that happens my offer to lend a writing hand still stands.
you more then welcome to do so

NanasBanananas wrote:
I just realized I'm an idiot. I was rereading the thread to try and find out why I couldn't get the hard no-item mode, and it looks like it was simply taken out. I gave those girls over 100 potions/ethers each! Then I tried to fight random enemies until they dropped an item and look for treasure chests to see if anyone interrupted me. I also tried specifically using a potion and an ether during a fight to see if they might pop up and stop me. I even gave the elixir girl 3 elixirs and bought all the gifts for the tribute oneesan, just to try and show the game my willingness to depart with my inventory when asked by manipulative girls...
yeah the girls would cause the game to freeze in a similar way to the Paranon glitch Rpganon made if you triggers a event when you had stuff to take. that was also the reason Neitifasu left that out. the sales woman on the other hand was abandoned in favor of other events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:41 am

Hey, uh, not to be a bother, but does anyone have a 100% save lying around? I...kinda lost my memory room save Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serraxas



Posts : 38
Join date : 2015-11-25
Age : 21
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:36 am

Hey, guys. Trying to set myself up with this- seen a couple of CGs that piqued my interest (among other things), and femdom's always been a big plus for me.

Problem is, I'm trying to follow the patch installation instructions and the link to the decrypter is dead. Can someone please throw me a good link so I can get myself sorted out with this?

Always been big on Japanese games, which makes it kind of annoying that I can't read moon runes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer



Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Try this. 2nd post.

http://club.myce.com/f80/looking-decryptor-rgss3a-326878/
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Serraxas



Posts : 38
Join date : 2015-11-25
Age : 21
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
Try this.  2nd post.

http://club.myce.com/f80/looking-decryptor-rgss3a-326878/

Just went through the set-up process, finished without any further embuggerances.

I believe I now owe you at least five internets. Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irishdumbass



Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Thu May 12, 2016 6:30 am

the lurker emerges into the blinding light of the comments. was just hoping somebody could help me with getting the patch to work as i have the decryptor and the game but my level of computer literacy seems to be failing me as i have tried to follow the instructions but no good Sad. was hoping some1 could pm me and help a fellow pervert out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja_Named_Bob



Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-12-06
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Thu May 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Hate to beg, but does anyone have a link for the full game+translation? Also noticed in the translated versions that were up before, when you go to re-fight the nurse boss and get teleported to her area, you can't interact with her sprite. Is this a thing that happened during the process or is it just the versions that were uploaded?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfRider



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed May 18, 2016 6:48 am

Not to be the barer of bad news but i tried to download the decrypter but it seems that windows 10 or certain anti viruses will delete almost instantly.

It never use to happen before but i get the feeling that it's something to do with updated operating systems.

Anyone know if it's happening to them as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1587
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed May 18, 2016 10:01 am

I have Titanium Anti Virus and it would delete stuff in things I downloaded, claiming them as "viruses". So I would have to turn my Anti Virus off, download the software, then turn it back on afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunder



Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-11-28
Location : right behind you

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed May 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Hey someone asked me to send him the translated version of the game since he couldn't find it in this forum. In case anyone else has this problem:

https://mega.nz/#!TVhVXSaR!yTqaRNMwe6oSzhcNmWbv7nZvqv_-Qi0XJzXNcDfmHc8

It includes the translated version of the game with some of the plus content and a memory room savegame. I don't know if it contains everything from the plus content.

Edit:
Ninja_Named_Bob wrote:
Hate to beg, but does anyone have a link for the full game+translation? Also noticed in the translated versions that were up before, when you go to re-fight the nurse boss and get teleported to her area, you can't interact with her sprite. Is this a thing that happened during the process or is it just the versions that were uploaded?

That also happens in my version Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja_Named_Bob



Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-12-06
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Wed May 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Thunder wrote:
Hey someone asked me to send him the translated version of the game since he couldn't find it in this forum. In case anyone else has this problem:

https://mega.nz/#!TVhVXSaR!yTqaRNMwe6oSzhcNmWbv7nZvqv_-Qi0XJzXNcDfmHc8

It includes the translated version of the game with some of the plus content and a memory room savegame. I don't know if it contains everything from the plus content.

Edit:
Ninja_Named_Bob wrote:
Hate to beg, but does anyone have a link for the full game+translation? Also noticed in the translated versions that were up before, when you go to re-fight the nurse boss and get teleported to her area, you can't interact with her sprite. Is this a thing that happened during the process or is it just the versions that were uploaded?

That also happens in my version Sad

I've been handing these out too often, lately. Regardless, you deserve one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
maybeimalion



Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Super ULTRA NECRO POST

Look at this playlist from a H Scene in Mindia! This features Kakeru giving a very special lady some lipstick.

Voila!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50pj9w_mother-s-kisses1_videogames
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:12 pm

hey that's not in the game who made it? I want to add this to the fan game! I'm actually working on a scenario that can be used in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maybeimalion



Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 27
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:20 pm

It's in my game. I've made several modifications to my version, but that is the only Hscene. My other alterations include shortcuts in the final dungeon, a level up event you can exploit over and over again, and I'm trying my hand at a few other events. I've got other ideas for endings though >,<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:39 pm

well can we use you work? The fan game wanted to make was originally meant as a gathering of fanmade content in a non-cannon braking way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450



Posts : 654
Join date : 2013-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:59 pm

Hey, can you do anything for those of us(myself included) who like big, plump lips? Kiss marks on the screen would be nice too. X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Today at 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
Illusionary World Mindia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
 Similar topics
-
» World War 1: Researching Canadian Soldiers and Units of the CEF
» Glastonbury to trial Qatar World Cup weather machine (? ALERT ?01/04???)
» Show Your Thanks to World War II Veterans
» BDP world support and information.
» Goodbye, Cruel World

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: