Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illusionary World Mindia

Go down 
+47
Ninja_Named_Bob
Thunder
Mkmd13
WolfRider
irishdumbass
Dataslycer
Carthac
NanasBanananas
bobman
No one
overlordvoid
AnonRoy
X_Simply-Perfect_X
ChevalierDiabolique
snow_presto
anon64
NoMarcy
ThunderGod65
SoloWingPixy
Warrior of Darkness
Katanarama!
RequiemSonata
ThirdEyeKage
cacciato
vesago_x
tempa5
TapesT
SomeGuy
AsgardianLord
Tuster
PikeOfAO
Androidanon
JustAQuinn
065227n
wolfzero001
maybeimalion
angrywhiteboy42
Daemon McRae
ShadithBro
hertzez
Cio
Shakewell
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
LazyAlex
Yuna
rpganon123
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
rpganon123

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:52 pm

a lot of my translations are probably a bit off. certain enemies i put more effort in figuring out what they are trying to say than others. so areas like world 3 with guilt and happiness are prob going to be off as well.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 pm

hertzez wrote:
In the translation she said, "Do you like me little boy? Come here..."

While I believe the correct translation is: "You like little girls, don't you? Teehee, it's okay to violate me..."

The problem is that this sentence will be used over by different loli enemies, so it's better to get it right now.
Well, perhaps violate isn't the best choice, other choices are "deflower", "rape", or even simply "it's okay to do me")
lets see the og text is 「ちっちゃい子好きなの? じゃ……犯していいよ♪」

oh and rpganon123 send me the trooper data when your done with world 4 enemies
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Thought I'd ask, but is your system locale changed to Japanese? It probably is, since the game doesn't like to run without it, but some people use applocale, and it's known to cause compatibility problems.

And I agree, the guilt and happiness area is easily the weakest part of the original game. I wouldn't have minded if you edited the whole thing out Razz

And I'm almost done with the hospital.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:39 pm

I still have all the hospital and all the netorare troops to do. Working on Yuwaku before I go back to working on Toraluriba.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Yeah a lot of the weirder stuff I tend to translate poorly since I'm not interested. Also can't write Kakeru's inner dialogue very well. It ends up sounding like bad haikus. Anyways feel free to fix any errors you find.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Haha, bad haikus. That's the best way to describe it. I feel the same way, but I do find the inner dialogue easier to translate, as it's not so informal. It would be best if we had editors run through the dialogue once we're all finished.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:11 pm

do we have anyone who can be our grammar nazi?
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:13 am

Here are the translated maps for the hospital intro and the 2nd floor (mostly). Let me know if anything's wrong.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/75zipx84y9ydsf6/Map060.rvdata2
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkh41m2j708numf/Map102.rvdata2
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:58 am

Actually I was planning to take the role of corrector, it's just that English isn't my native language so I'm not sure whether I'm up to it or not.

Anyway, happiness and guilt tower is indeed sucks, so I don't mind. And about inner monologue, it's actually more to personal preferences than accuracy so I guess it has more freedom than the battle dialogue.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:50 am

so far so good.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:51 am

hertzez wrote:
happiness and guilt tower is indeed sucks
but my avi would totally fit in the happiness tower I mean just look at her!

I went ahead and prepared the memoir room trooper data for all the pre-world 4 girls.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:59 am

Shakewell wrote:
Here are the translated maps for the hospital intro and the 2nd floor (mostly).  Let me know if anything's wrong.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/75zipx84y9ydsf6/Map060.rvdata2
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkh41m2j708numf/Map102.rvdata2

looks good so far
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Is there a compilation of all of the translations so far? I'm having trouble going through the thread to figure out what to download.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:00 pm

1st link. Won't be another update til world 4 is complete. Prob by the end of feb.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm a pretty good proofreader/editor. I'd be willing to go over dialogue for at least some of the maps.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:01 pm

that would be fantastic
thank you
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:07 pm

The download always stops at 100 mb. Is it just my problem or could somebody reupload it?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Yeah ask hertzez for the link Shadith sent him(this is Alex on Shadith's computer fyi) I'm spending the night here.

as for the lactose intolerant fatass he is eating ice cream now...
Back to top Go down
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Okay i wrote him a pm Smile. Thanks and good night Wink
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Dumb question. Is it possible to edit the save files and make my guy overpowered? I don't like grinding and I'm now on the world with the Happy and Guilt towers, and would like to proceed. I'm really not here for the gameplay, so the grind just makes it tedious... Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 Untitl13
Just about done with Yuwaku.
Going back to Toraluriba now.
(not really in the game btw)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:31 am

" maybe the same can be said of all religions. "

Sorry, I'm just programed to react to those words that way. lol xD Looking forward to this game being translated. xD
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:40 am

maybeimalion wrote:
Dumb question. Is it possible to edit the save files and make my guy overpowered? I don't like grinding and I'm now on the world with the Happy and Guilt towers, and would like to proceed. I'm really not here for the gameplay, so the grind just makes it tedious... Any help would be appreciated.

what level are you at?  

I do know of one VX Ace save editor but it's known to cause really bad glitches. (and might be a virus)

LazyAlex wrote:
lactose intolerant fatass
you'll pay for that one

also I am not lactose intolerant I just had a kidney stone... it passed ages ago dammit
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:22 am

maybeimalion wrote:

If there are no editors available, you may try cheat engine. Just remember that to find the variable for any current RM type games you need to enter 2x+1 of the value you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:27 am

LazyAlex wrote:
hertzez wrote:
happiness and guilt tower is indeed sucks
but my avi would totally fit in the happiness tower I mean just look at her!
Let's put her in the translated game just for fun lol

Thunder wrote:
The download always stops at 100 mb. Is it just my problem or could somebody reupload it?
Should've put this thing from shadith here, here you go guys
http://www.4shared.com/file/WHYbCJB1ce/MTP.html

angrywhiteboy42 wrote:
I'm a pretty good proofreader/editor. I'd be willing to go over dialogue for at least some of the maps.
Actually if it's you, you can even make the dialogue sexier lol

maybeimalion wrote:
Get RPG VXAce editor and RPG VXAce Decrypter, decrypt the game and edit the map there and add a level up event.
Or if anybody can tell me what's the map number for Kakeru's Room, I can upload the map data to give you my edited version (lost my RPG VXA editor and can't download it for now).

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 Level-up%21%21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusionary World Mindia
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next