Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela

Go down 
+3
DarkWizard
Zesquid
065227n
7 posters
AuthorMessage
065227n

Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela Empty
PostSubject: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 am

Name: Angela
Type: Indirect (Blown Kiss)
Effect: Damage

Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela AE5Phh4

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted already. Or is it so popular and well known that everyone already knows about it and thus didn't bother? Oh well, it's just an excuse for me to record something.

Video: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/0t4oa0ymh5j2zka/SD3_Angela.mp4

Angela is the spellcaster character of SD3. In one of her class changes, she gains this move called "Pink Typhoon" which happens to be this particular attack. She shakes her butt and then blows a kiss/heart at the enemy, which turns into some more hazy hearts when it hits them.

The spritework's pretty good since this is old Squaresoft and there's different sprites when the move is done from different directions so I captured it a couple of times (although the enemy is a bit uncooperative). Too bad Japan seems to like a certain other character better than her so I don't think there's any fanart of her doing this move, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 pm

This is a fantastic contribution! Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 am

That's really nice!
I love these kind of attacks in old games, specially RPGs. :3
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesucccubus.deviantart.com
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:01 pm

If you don't wanna download it, here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rb91C232Sg Low quality, but it's at 3:15.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm

The original mediafire link shows the video as a preview, so you shouldn't have to download it. Pretty sure it's the full thing, too; 43 seconds.

She sure can shake dat ass, tho'. How could anyone like some other character in this game over Angela when she's got those moves? Who is this other chick, and what's she got that Angela doesn't?
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Giga Man wrote:
The original mediafire link shows the video as a preview, so you shouldn't have to download it. Pretty sure it's the full thing, too; 43 seconds.
Yup, Mediafire has a video option now. I recorded this on my own because the Youtube version was too short and LQ so they're not really the same.

That being said, why the hell does this board keep ad-flying my mediafire link? I've tried to edit it out and directly link a few times already but it keeps changing back.

Quote :
She sure can shake dat ass, tho'. How could anyone like some other character in this game over Angela when she's got those moves? Who is this other chick, and what's she got that Angela doesn't?
Lise/Riesz is the most popular character in Japan, she looks like this:
http://mana.wikia.com/wiki/Riesz

She's not really bad-looking I guess but I really mostly chalk up her greater popularity to the fact that she's a more traditional, polite sort of lady who can still fight physically as a lancer archetype which Japan really seems to like.

Angela's pretty aggressive in a witty sort of way and she's definitely the kind of girl that prefers to go out and hook the man that she wants instead of sitting back. Which is why I like her but evidently it's not a very popular archetype in Japan. Chalk it up to cultural differences I guess.

Plus most SD3 doujins are sadly rape I guess and I guess the latter's personality doesn't really fit the scenario (sometimes Angela gets thrown in with Lise and she's really pretty OOC in that case)
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 11:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwgC0i234JM

Five years later and SD3 is finally going to get a remake - I hope we get to see this attack reanimated!
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 9:45 am

and they just released first three Mana games as the Collection of Mana on the Switch today so the snes version got a official translation now.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 9:29 pm

Use google drive instead of mediafire.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 6:45 am

Good news: She still sort of has a blown kiss animation

Bad news: The booty shake before the kiss is removed.

https://anonfiles.com/z0Y1Tetcob/1587981813488_webm

The footage I have doesn't have any audio in it, maybe someone can find Youtube footage?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 1:35 am

I was so disappointed to see the booty shake gone, but hey, they made up for it with her jiggle and all the outfits that can show a good amount of her thighs and cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela   Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela Empty

Back to top Go down

Seiken Densetsu 3 - Angela
Page 1 of 1