Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vekool

vekool

Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата Empty
PostSubject: Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата     Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 am

The music video (Russian) does not contain a kiss - but its as close as it gets. And it does have effects.

The fun starts from 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBGELpdMrHM

(Warning: Contains blood)

Many of her videos depict her tormenting / harassing some man. SO if you are interested you may check some of her other videos.
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата     Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 pm

??? what the hell did you post ?????????????

Nothing personale, but seriulsy WHAT?????
Back to top Go down
vekool

vekool

PostSubject: Re: Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата     Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Those where my reactions when I saw the video. I just wanted to see whether it will be acceptable here. If not, the mod's are free to delete it of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата     Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата Empty

Back to top Go down

Galena - Sled razdqlata / Галена - След раздялата
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Live Action-
Jump to: