Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violated Hero 5

Go down 
+7
hertzez
kissfan
Zesquid
angrywhiteboy42
LazyAlex
Cio
ShadithBro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThirdEyeKage

Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violated Hero 5   Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 pm

According to his page, it looks like Dargoth is going to translate this when he finishes with his current project.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Violated Hero 5   Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 am

khoiblob wrote:
I haven't got the game yet, but iv'e been seeing the preview on the voting website of the girls in the game. Can anybody link how the incubator girl looks like? Smile
http://dieselmine.com/2014/fan5/c13.htm
Back to top Go down
pepez19

PostSubject: Re: Violated Hero 5   Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 am

Do anyone know where you can download this game free?? Smile
Back to top Go down
khoiblob

PostSubject: Re: Violated Hero 5   Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:54 am

Incubator looks fabulous *_* i wonder what the CG will be like! Nor i can wait till its translated into english. Being able to understand whats going on is even better  bounce
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Violated Hero 5   Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:43 am

blowjob to fertilized her she then forces you to swallow her eggs so that they can incubate(germinate) inside of you.
Back to top Go down
khoiblob

PostSubject: Re: Violated Hero 5   Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:30 am

Any chance you can give me a brief description of what all of them does?  Very Happy 

I can't seem to get their character pages translated Sad would really apreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violated Hero 5   Violated Hero 5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Violated Hero 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2