Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Been putting this off for a while

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Been putting this off for a while Empty
PostSubject: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:45 pm

I've been meaning to make one of these little intro posts for a while now, and being the super high school level procrastinator that I am I just haven't gotten off my lazy ass and written it. Anyway, please call me Zesquid. I'm 24 (turning 25 in less than a month) and I'm a counseling graduate student, a part time shoe salesman, an avid gamer, writer (which some of you may have noticed to a certain extent from my contributions), and martial artist. All in all, I've come to really enjoy this forum, and I'm really happy to have the chance to share with you all. It does my heart good whenever I see people enjoying the works I put up, as sometimes when writing them I find myself unsure if I am happy with them. Y'all are great, and I thank you all for being a part of this forum. I hope you will all continue being active and contributing for the sake of the whole group, as I know I plan to write more in the future; maybe even get some art done for something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:45 am

Question Zesquid! How did you survive Hope's Peak Academy?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Just bearly
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Ahh a Dangan Ronpa joke. funny how that game came out in english on PSVita with an added mode.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Amusingly I just finished playing Dangan Ronpa a week ago(Or less.)
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Yuna wrote:

What did you think? I really liked it, though I wish I hadn't watched the anime a few months before. I'm also currently planning a genderbend cosplay of Genocider Syo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Zesquid wrote:
Yuna wrote:

What did you think?  I really liked it, though I wish I hadn't watched the anime a few months before.  I'm also currently planning a genderbend cosplay of Genocider Syo Very Happy
Eh, it was a fun game. though abit frustrating at points for me(Fucking MTBs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been putting this off for a while   Been putting this off for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Been putting this off for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: