Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illusionary World Mindia Plus

Go down 
+16
Ladi4
mlurker
qwertytaco
Dataslycer
Yuna
ThunderGod65
Warrior of Darkness
JustAQuinn
VGDMalcolm
Mkmd13
SwerveStar
NoMarcy
anon64
NeoGeno450
LazyAlex
rpganon123
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rpganon123

Illusionary World Mindia Plus Empty
PostSubject: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Update: I created a "New Game Plus" option in the Memories Room. It restarts you at the beginning of the game and you get to replay the game with alternate scenarios. That way the new scenarios won't interfere with the original game.

Now that Illusionary World Mindia is complete I figured I'd open a new thread to discuss ideas for edits to the game. (new enemies, new dungeons, new events, completing unfinished events, alternate endings, etc...) An unofficial Illusionary World Mindia 1.5 or Plus. I decided it would be best to make this a new topic to make things a little less chaotic and little more organized. You guys are a lot more creative than me so I'm interested in what ideas you have. Let me hear what you think.

I need 5 things to create a new enemy.

1. Description: what the enemy looks like.(So I can try to find something that looks like it to use for the enemy model)

2. A list of attacks and dialogue for attacks.

3. Dialogue for when Kakeru has low health.

4. Dialogue for when the enemy has low health.

5. Game over scene dialogue.

Last edited by rpganon123 on Tue May 06, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 pm

ok my suggestion is take the unused bunny bar & arcade and use them as the base for incomplete content.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:03 pm

LazyAlex: ok added the Kuchukuchu Club in the 4th world. All translated. Any ideas what to add next in the club? Since it's an incomplete event and all.
Here's what I got so far
dead link

Last edited by rpganon123 on Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 pm

LazyAlex: ok added the Game Center in Yuwaku. All translated. Any ideas what to add next for this place? Since it's an incomplete event and all.
Here's what I got so far
dead link

Last edited by rpganon123 on Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Also added the unfinished Sales Lady in Yuwaku event. Again unfinished. So any ideas to what should happen next?

Here's what I got so far
dead link

I think this is the last unfinished event in the game.

Last edited by rpganon123 on Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:19 pm

why don't you look at some of the ideas in the "REQUEST - IDEAS" topic?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Flash Trickstar: kind of want to stay away from the monster girl route but looking through them I see a few that I could probably use. do you think it would be ok to take those ideas? from my understanding those characters are meant for anon64's stories.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 pm

It's all good to use those me, the people who came up with them are probably fine with you using them as well I'd assume. Feel free to use any character I've written about
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:50 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
LazyAlex: ok added the Kuchukuchu Club in the 4th world. All translated. Any ideas what to add next in the club? Since it's an incomplete event and all.
Here's what I got so far
http://www.freefilehosting.net/club_1

rpganon123 wrote:
LazyAlex: ok added the Game Center in Yuwaku. All translated. Any ideas what to add next for this place? Since it's an incomplete event and all.
Here's what I got so far
http://www.freefilehosting.net/game_3

rpganon123 wrote:
Also added the unfinished Sales Lady in Yuwaku event. Again unfinished. So any ideas to what should happen next?

Here's what I got so far
http://www.freefilehosting.net/sl

I think this is the last unfinished event in the game.

*sigh* thats not what I meant... well, it's not HOW I meant it.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Kuchukuchu Club status

Scenario: Kakeru investigates the mysterious disappearances of Melia Town's citizens. Rumor has it they all went the Kuchukuchu Club before disappearing. Kakeru goes to investigate but the bunnygirls at Kuchukuchu Club won't talk unless he pays for their services first. Kakeru must question the bunnygirls without falling for their charms and locate the mastermind behind the citizens disappearances.  

Enemies/Events: There are 4 bunnygirls that Kakeru must get information from at the start of this mission. Each bunnygirl specializes in something (humiliation, facesitting, boobs, legs) pending at the moment. Once Kakeru has gotten enough trust he can purchase a VIP pass and go to the backroom where there are 4 more bunnygirls for Kakeru to gather information from again each of them specializing in something (kissing, pantyhose, gloves, taunting) pending at the moment. Finally Kakeru will fight the mind succubus boss of the club. If Kakeru uses the bunnygirls' services too many times he will fall for their seductions and get a game over. Each bunnygirl will also need to be fought once. So there will be a total of 8 enemies and 1 boss for this dungeon.

Preview
Illusionary World Mindia Plus Untitl15
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:12 pm

angrywhiteboy42 created a new enemy "Smoking Oneesan"
Illusionary World Mindia Plus Tes10
I must say it's very impressive.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:45 pm

ok Lets lets set up a test map access able from the memoir room Cool
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:16 am

I set up a test map in the memories room. It has one of the Kuchukuchu Club events and a battle with Smoking Oneesan in it right now.

Might be a good idea to PM enemies and scenarios instead of posting them here so they don't get spoiled for everyone. It might be a bit boring to know everything that's going to happen before the game is even finished. I can usually finish the events/enemies in a day or two and send you back the completed event/enemy for review/testing.

I think it would be best to keep this thread for general scenario ideas without getting into specifics. So nothing gets spoiled or anything.

Anyways I'm still looking for new ideas and scenarios so keep them coming.

Back to top Go down
NoMarcy

NoMarcy

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Heyyy rpganon123, this game looks pretty awesommmme.
Looks like there's been so much fixing up on it.
But-ummm... I know I'm super late but where's the actual game download. You know before we follow the installation instructions on your post thingy.

Like what I have is the RGSSAD decrypter thing, and a 'DATA' folder with a ton of RVDATA and RVDATA2 files in it.
Mind helping me up from here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nomarcy.deviantart.com
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:42 pm

NoMarcy: you can buy it from Dlsite or search 幻想世界マインディア and see what comes up.
Back to top Go down
NoMarcy

NoMarcy

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:48 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
NoMarcy: you can buy it from Dlsite or search 幻想世界マインディア and see what comes up.

Okay, thanks buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://nomarcy.deviantart.com
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:14 pm

NoMarcy: No problem

Halfway done with the Teasing Bunnygirl event working on her battle scene now.
Illusionary World Mindia Plus Untitl16
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:32 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
I set up a test map in the memories room. It has one of the Kuchukuchu Club events and a battle with Smoking Oneesan in it right now.

Might be a good idea to PM enemies and scenarios instead of posting them here so they don't get spoiled for everyone. It might be a bit boring to know everything that's going to happen before the game is even finished. I can usually finish the events/enemies in a day or two and send you back the completed event/enemy for review/testing.

I think it would be best to keep this thread for general scenario ideas without getting into specifics. So nothing gets spoiled or anything.

Anyways I'm still looking for new ideas and scenarios so keep them coming.

ok then if you want me to tale a look at it just pm it to me
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Almost done with the Teasing Bunnygirl. I'll PM a copy as soon as I'm done.
Next enemy is Humiliation Bunnygirl she can make 7 copies of herself to attack Kakeru with. I'll upload a screen once Teasing Bunnygirl is finished.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Another new idea I'm thinking of is changing world 3.
Instead of Happiness/Guilt I think it will be Cops and Robbers.
One tower will be full of police girl enemies and the other will be full of thief enemies like Tobi.
What do you think?
Also if anyone has any police girl/thief girl images I can use that would fantastic.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

sounds fun but if we're going to change alot we might as well make it a new game based on Mindia instead, like oh say having it take place
Spoiler:
that way we can use more content that would wise feel out of place with the setting.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:39 pm

LazyAlex: That's the idea. Check the edit on my 1st post. Added a new game plus mode that can be accessed from the Memories Room. That way you get to play the same old game and the new plus game. It's pretty easy to set up. I just needed to reset Kakeru to lvl 1, remove all items, and send him back to the start of the game with the new "game plus" switch active. Now all these new events and dungeons won't interfere with the old game.

Speaking of which any other changes you think should be made for new game plus?
Any new content for existing dungeons? Thinking of giving Kakeru an option to refuse Fia's help when fighting R&C in the first dungeon so I can add a new game over scene.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Have you made any changes to the item/armor/weapon files yet because I did have a idea how about giving NG+ players a crutch item something useful but weak like a powered down version of the Rare Book or Experience Book
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:59 pm

LazyAlex: haven't made any changes like that and I'm not sure how.

Starting work on Humiliation Bunnygirl
Illusionary World Mindia Plus Untitl17
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:47 pm

My response to the Teasing Bunnygirl would probably be something along the lines of "You're just jealous that even I can get more boys than you~."

Sorry if that was random, it just felt theraputic. =w=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia Plus   Illusionary World Mindia Plus Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusionary World Mindia Plus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next