Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best site ever with the worst timing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Best site ever with the worst timing Empty
PostSubject: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:52 pm

After discovering this site, it was like I found something I can really appreciate and get into. I've read many of the topics, though most were started at least a couple years ago, and many have seemed to die off, which is a shame because they have great material and content. I'd like to contribute as best as I can to this site to boost activity, as it seems to me many of the users probably don't post as much as they used to. I wish I had known about this site sooner and joined to maybe prevent some of this wonderful content dying off, but I am grateful to be here now and perhaps help start some new creative ideas. And to all lurkers out there, if you enjoy writing at all then please register and post here, whether it's an idea for a current topic or a new thought all together. Even if you're not the best, writer or anything, it'd still be great to see new faces around and have others to share ideas with. I was a lurker for awhile and joined mainly because I felt guilty for just "taking and not giving", at least that was my perspective of it. I'm not trying to guilt anyone at all though so don't get me wrong, if anything I'm grateful there's so many people who enjoy this site and it's content, but at the same time, I feel like we all can participate and make this site even bigger and better than it already is.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 pm

I mean, you are not wrong at all... Even the Admin of the forum is gone... All thats left is some of the moderators. Its sad.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Really? The admin is gone too? Geez, that's sad. There's no way for someone else to be a "new" admin is there? I suppose you've been on this forum pretty long haven't you mkmd?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 pm

I've been here since the forum was created. I knew the admin when this place was just a blog and then he eventually turned it into a forum. I have no clue where he is now and why he doesnt appear here anymore but as far as I know, there isnt a way for anyone to be the new admin.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Damn. I hope he comes back soon. Kinda is depressing when the admin doesn't even go on his own site anymore... :/
I just wish there was more we could do ya know?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:17 am

Yea I hear ya, at least the site isnt shut down or anything.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:26 am

Hey if the site ever does run into trouble I would have no issue helping get it back up and even on its own .com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best site ever with the worst timing   Best site ever with the worst timing Empty

Back to top Go down

Best site ever with the worst timing
Page 1 of 1