Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wants to collaborate with someone

Go down 
+2
ChevalierDiabolique
overlordvoid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

Wants to collaborate with someone Empty
PostSubject: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 pm

I have rpg maker the newest one alot of add ons but i have no clue how to use it who wants to help me make a game with nothing but kissing attacks from mobs and charm attacks?
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Well, the only thing that we will need is an artist because we have plenty of enemies in the request ideas topic and we have people that know how to use the rpg maker
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 am

Sorry i did not see this topic before i have just acquired it myself and if i can figure out how to use it i will join you guys! I will also see if I can find a way to draw and etc. as well!
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:15 am

thankyou very much^________________^
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Unfortunately I can't draw worth crap (I'm best at drawing stick figures haha). I'm much better at writing stories. But I wish the best of luck to you overlordvoid! It sounds like an awesome idea! I also am confused though about this rpg maker. What is it, how do I get it, and is it required to play the games?
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:09 pm

RPG Maker is a Program used to make Many RPGs you can use custom made art or the defaults which can be really boring the version we have is RPG Maker VX Ace which costs around 69.99 but finished games shouldnt need it but if they do u can run them with the Demo!
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:19 am

TheDarkAvenger wrote:
RPG Maker is a Program used to make Many RPGs you can use custom made art or the defaults which can be really boring the version we have is RPG Maker VX Ace which costs around 69.99 but finished games shouldn't need it but if they do u can run them with the Demo!
to play the games you don't need the demo just the runtimepack
Back to top Go down
azurezero

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:48 am

i had a little help with this myself and youll need to set up a skill with a common event

the game im making atm has the groundwork for the sweet kiss attack but it needs the pics still anyway... BUT

here's how you do it.. (player skill only)

in the skills damage calculation
"$game_variables[1] = b.enemy_id; 60"
this sets variable one to the target of the skill

add trait common event to the skill
then you use a conditional branch in the common event
to show a different picture based on the index of the enemy Smile

no idea how to make the picture show on only successful hits though

I wouldnt be interested in working for free because i need money, also i got my own games to do but i do take on game commssions.

my game doesnt have any sweet kissing yet but there are tying up skills that change the enemy pic though
you can find it on my blogger azurezerohentai (THE GAME IS CALLED MAJO FOR NOW)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wants to collaborate with someone   Wants to collaborate with someone Empty

Back to top Go down

Wants to collaborate with someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: