Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Mind Eraser

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

The Mind Eraser Empty
PostSubject: The Mind Eraser   The Mind Eraser EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Name: Claudia A.K.A. The Mind Eraser

Description: A normal girl that majored in chemistry in college. Finding out that a certain mixture of chemicals can lead to temporary or permanent loss of memory led to her taking advantage of men to do her bidding for her. She now has turned to a life of crime to pay back her student loans for college. She has that girl-next-door looks to her with long brown hair and small black glasses. She wears a white tank top shirt and a black mini skirt with red tennis shoes. She has different tubes of lipsticks for different situations. Each lipstick is her own creation of chemicals and are color coded so that she only knows what lipstick does what.

Attacks: Mind Kiss - She applies her lipstick and goes over to her opponent and gives them a big kiss on the lips! Each lipstick color has a different affect.

Black lipstick - Her black lipstick is her weakest, used only to gather information quickly or to escape out of a bad situation. This lipstick only causes memory loss for about five minutes.

White Lipstick - Causes her opponent to lose their memory for about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on how strong willed her opponent is.

Green Lipstick - Causes her opponent to lose their memory for a day.

Red Lipstick - Causes her opponent to lose their memory for a week.

Pink Lipstick - Rarely used but causes her opponent to lose their memory for a whole month!

Purple Lipstick - Has only been used once and she doesn't think she will need to use it again but this color will cause permanent memory loss.

Once her opponent has lost their memory, she will use one of these next attacks as a follow up.

Memory Implant: She will then go in for another kiss, this time instead of causing memory loss, she will implant memories of her own into their mind, making them feel very comfortable around her and making them willing to tell her anything she would like to know.

Memory Enslavement: If she believes her opponent would be tougher to crack, she would hold the kiss longer until her opponent will become enslaved and will bend to her every command.

Finisher: Only think of me!: She has never used this move before but if the situation arises, she will resort to it. She will go in for a kiss, but mixes her saliva with theirs and start to dance her tongue in their mouth. The mixture of her saliva with the chemicals of her lipstick will cause thoughts to flood into their mind of only her. Nothing else will ever penetrate their mind nor any memories will ever resurface and all they will ever think about for the rest of their life is her and only wanting to serve her.

(This was just a spur of the moment idea I had and just wanted to write down this rough draft, I may come back to it and edit some more moves into it.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

The Mind Eraser Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Eraser   The Mind Eraser EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 am

Can't believe I never saw this, really interesting concept, would love to see how you could develop it
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

The Mind Eraser Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Eraser   The Mind Eraser EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:14 pm

This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesucccubus.deviantart.com
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

The Mind Eraser Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Eraser   The Mind Eraser EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:21 am

Lol thank you, I was wondering why no one commented on it when I posted it, thought people just didn't like it haha.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

The Mind Eraser Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Eraser   The Mind Eraser EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:57 am

I like this same here i don't know why i didn't saw this before
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Mind Eraser Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Eraser   The Mind Eraser EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:03 am

Ferro: And humans say that Midara are Monsters...

The Mind Eraser Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Eraser   The Mind Eraser Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mind Eraser
Page 1 of 1