Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assault on the lust portal

Go down 
+5
Caustic_Clown
Dataslycer
darksophina
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:11 am

Ermarkels sighs as he circles the swordsman and the witch "Your wondering why I didn't fall for your charms right? Well we all have secrets love, like all the flaws with that portal of yours... or that nasty little trap placed upon it. Nice piece of work that by the way." Flashing her a charming smile he says "How I really think you should answer before our friend here get too angry."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:34 am

(I'm changing the random range to between one and 100 for the sake of making critical actions more possible)

Kirito:41 Fail

Kirito goes to grapple with the witch, who outmanoeuvres him easily, avoiding his grasp.

Witch attack 1:78 success!
The witch quickly closes the distance between her and Kirito and gently places her arms around his neck. They make eye contact and as soon as they do, the swordsman finds himself unable to look away, she holds this hypnotic gaze for a moment or so, Kirito suddenly feels a growing affection towards the sorceress, an affection that she cements by slowly leaning in for a soft, quick kiss.

Margl: While taking his time to get a good look at the witch, starts to focus his scope on her more, beautiful aspects of her body, and feels less inclined to look away.

Jack:69-(gotta make this number a critical failure as well as doubles, only seems right)

Weakened, but still with enough resolve to remember his goal, Jack swings his blade at the witch. Who catches it in one hand, she giggles happily and uses the blade to pull Jack closer to her. She embraces the warrior, crushing her chest against his and leans in for a quick peck on the lips. As their mouths touch, the portal begins to fluctuate and pulse rapidly.

The portal flashes brightly as a figure steps down from it.

She appears to be a high ranking snow harpy ( http://25.media.tumblr.com/f74490c7b57102083f89b4c43dedb8bf/tumblr_mf93khTBvq1rxekheo1_500.jpg ) she confidently surveys the battlefield, looks to the witch and speaks "Thank you gorgeous, we knew we could count on you" to which the sorceress happily replies "Why thank you Dove, it's a beautiful honour to help"
Without wasting any time Dove, the harpy, springs into action. (From now on the witch and dove will have 2 attacks each)

Dove attack 1: 35 -Failure!
Dove uses her powerful wings to fly up high, and dives down, attempting to grab Kirito, who quickly sidesteps the attack.

Witch attack 2:68 success!
The witch turns back to Ermarkels, quickly embracing him and pulling his head in between her breasts. As she gently massages her thrall, she is pleased to hear him elicit a soft moan of pleasure "Well that one worked didn't it!" She giggles

Dove attack 2:32 success!
Dove notices the still flustered Nicholas and catches his eye, beckoning to him and winking seductively, her arms open, offering an embrace. Nicholas doesn't even hesitate as he runs to the temptress, they hug tightly as she closes her wings around them, leaving him with nothing to focus on except her heavenly form

Sin 12
Faith 4
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:51 am

As his attack fails again he didnt expect to be dragged into a embrace, feeling her breasts crushed against his chest combined with the kiss was heaven, his mind already affected heavily leaving him dazed. The portal opening jack didnt care about, what he did care about was the sorceress leaving his embrace, he wanted more much more. Jack tries to grab the Sorceress and take her down to the ground pressing himself on top of her. Grinding his groin into the sorceress letting her feel what her teasing and affections have done. Someone would probably need to stop Jack at some point considering his lust is rapidly rising.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Having regained most of his focus and noticing both threats in battle Kirito feels a little over whelmed. Seeing his comrade losing is will by the second sent him in a fit of rage as he goes for direct stab straight at the Sorceress
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Still flustered from the sorceress, Nicholas couldn't possibly resist this new beauty. The surprise however of being inside her wings has brought him out of his trance and back to his senses. He pushes the harpy away from him. "Ay, my brothers would he ashamed of me right now.", he solemnly says as he looks to the ground. He brings his head up and stares at the harpy in full concentration. "Alright winged vixen, have at ye!", he shouts as he rushes to the snow harpy and attempts to clip her wings with his sharp axe.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:44 pm

At the witch's words he briefly comes to his senses only to sigh contently in her embrace
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:06 pm

((Any chance we can continue this? Was enjoying it.))
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:10 pm

(I'm still intending to, just insanely busy at the moment but will hopefully be able to be more active towards the end of next week)
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:15 pm

(Thanks for the heads up Anon, dont push yourself too hard with whatever you are up too.)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

(Don't mean to be a bug but this is it right?)
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 pm

(I hope not, I was really enjoying this.)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:12 am

(I'd love to continue these too, they're alot of fun to participate in. Hopefully since we all will have some more free time over the holidays we'll be able to continue some of them)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:33 am

(Does anyone wanna start a new one?)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:26 pm

(I'm really sorry I let you guys down with this, but I don't think I'm gonna be continuing this due to time constraints and loss of flow, however after Christmas maybe towards new year I am aiming to start an open rp similar in style to this)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:15 pm

(It's okay anon, but why start a new open rp similar to this when we could continue this one? I don't mind I'm just wondering if they're alike anyways. I'm considering writing one since the others have died down a bit but I'll have to think about it. I'd love to do or participate in a superhero themed rp but I'm not sure how to go about it)
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:50 am

(If anyone starts one similar to this i would be game.)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Would it be wise to have a back up host that the first one shares details about?
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:32 pm

No offence SarcasticSpidey but as original for here as an idea for a superhero one is it would be very limited with variety
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Agreed, one that focuses on temptresses and monstergirls i think would be better
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 pm

I'd say superpowers can substitute any of the standard stuff monstergirls do. I mean, how many temptresses do we have that are really monsters in form?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:51 pm

I'm kinda disappointed myself by the lukewarm reception spideys idea seems to have gotten so far, I was really excited by the idea, I think caustics right, with super heroes/villains you can do everything you can with monstergirls and I was actually really excited to take part in it, Spidey this is something I really hope you'll go through with and I'd love to be a part of
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Wow I wasn't expecting such a lukewarm response to this haha. It was more of a suggestion than anything really in case it gave someone an idea. I enjoy writing, but I'm just not as skilled with writing the whole seduction thing like some others are, and an rp like the ones already on the forum require a good bit of it.  I'll definitely consider doing it though anon and caustic. I just haven't done too much with my other topics and wouldn't want to add another if it means I wouldn't post as much. But I'm not discouraged by the lack of enthusiasm. My other topics aren't exactly what everyone's expected anyway on this site but seem to turn out okay.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:13 pm

I dunno if I agree in regards to you being not as talented at writing seduction, your writing for the arena is some of my favourite on the entire forum, again I'd love to see this idea man, tempted to write something superhero esque myself now.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks man, I appreciate it. And I think I can speak for everyone when I say we'd all love to read it anon. You write some great stuff and could write a great short story, cyoa, or whatever else with this idea. The way I see it, there's so many temptresses and villains that seduce heroes in comics(I love comics as I'm sure you've guessed lol) and not many superheroed theme topics in literature that it's something worth doing at least. Heck, some of my favorite kisses come from supervillains like poison ivy, enchantress, etc.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:47 am

Villainesses are quite literally the hottest. So, I'm backing that one hundred percent. Like, in my opinion, Superhero and villain kiss stuff trumps monster girl. Because, it's like, here is this woman whose purpose is to DEFEAT you with seduction as a vehicle, rather than just aiming to seduce you just because. It's like an added bit of humiliation that's appealing in fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on the lust portal   Assault on the lust portal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assault on the lust portal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next