Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scarlette

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Scarlette   Scarlette EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:47 am

(Sorry I haven't been updating the RP in lit or the rps in storys, I've had family things to take care of this week, however I have had the chance to finish a profile I've been working on for a while, also the witch in the list portal rp is highly inspired by her)

Scarlette
A powerful emptress living within the castle of ecstasy, one of the Queen of ecstasy's most trusted handmaidens, Scarlette is a girl with a split personality, one being ladylike, graceful and alluring, while the other is playful, girlish and cute, she switches between these spontaneously

She wears a long red dress that hugs her figure tightly, has short, brown hair that finishes just below her jaw, penetrating red eyes and a set of full lips

Moves (ladylike)

Beguile (passive)
Her presence while acting ladylike, her body language, her movements emit a graceful, calming aura that leaves onlookers attracted and less likely to attack

Enticing kiss: Scarlette delicately brings a hand to her lips and kisses it subtly before blowing the kiss to her opponent in the form of a pair of lips, when they reach their target, the lips proceed to tease those of their mark, making light, fluttering contract, half kissing the very edges of their mouth and quickly, softly licking the outline of their lips. This enticing action flusters the target, either leaving them stunned or compelled to approach her.

Overwhelming approach: Scarlette approaches her target, walking directly towards them, making sure to show her slender legs and more than ample chest as she reaches them she'll kiss them fleetingly on each cheek and keep walking, letting her chest touch theirs, as she continues she'll eventually bring their hand to her chest and say something along the lines of "Oh my, you certainly are forward aren't you handsome, oh well, I can't blame you for wanting to get a good feel, but you know what they say, good things come to those who wait..." She'll then back off, leaving the man with high lust damage and a severe arousal that causes the next attack to be more effective.

Stunning display: When Scarlette is being attacked, she may, instead of attempting to dodge or block, merely strike a pose and revealing one of her divine legs from under her dress, souls her opponent catch this sight, they'll instantly stop their attack to get a good look at her, or worse not be able to stop their momentum and fall into her arms.

Ensnaring kiss: once again approaching her opponent, and doing so in a way so enticing that they may not try to avoid her. Scarlette will attempt to slowly wrap her arms around them, holding them loosely as they gaze into her hypnotically beautiful eyes, smiling at them gently, she'll slowly lean in and let their lips meet, opening their mouth with her tongue so that it can dance artfully with theirs. This leaves the target with hugely raised lust and love, and can sometimes end a fight instantly, with her thrall declaring their undying love for her as soon as the kiss is broken

Attacks(playful)

Adorable: while acting playful, Scarlette's body language and movements give off an aura that causes her opponents to feel week at the knees and slightly giddy, causing her attacks to be more effective and making her opponents more likely to act without thinking.

A cute and sexy kiss: Scarlette bends over, revealing her generous cleavage an brings both hands to her lips, she loudly kisses them before blowing the kiss to her opponent, releasing a pair of large pink lips that find their mark on her targets cheek and smooch them loudly, as Scarlette did her hands, depending on length, the targets receive charm damage that rises during the time the lips suck on their their cheek, and the targets become rather unwilling to dodge subsequent attacks

Infatuating approach: Scarlette skips towards her opponent, who is given a fantastic view of her breasts bouncing with her step. When she reaches them, she loudly kisses one cheek, then the other, she sucks hard enough on each cheek to cause the target to have to take a step back after each kiss, after a few on the cheek, Scarlette gives them a long, drawn out smooch on the lips that leaves her target feeling rather loving towards her

Sexy bump!: When she is attacked, Scarlette quickly turns around and bumps her bum against her targets groin, the enticing feel of her against their private parts stops her aggressors in their tracks, she may follow this up with subsequent bumps to raise their lust

Lovely kiss combo!: Scarlette darts to her opponents side and kisses them on the cheek, dazing them long enough for her to skip around them and meet their other cheek with a kiss, she'll repeat this until they are suitably flustered before looking them in the eyes before looking away nervously and saying "I know this is weird... But I like you... Like... Like like you" as she says this, she'll raise one leg up and pucker up for a peck on the lips, which if her opponent meets, raises their love for her incredibly and can instantly end a fight

Finisher

Female: Essence gift

Scarlette, either playfully or seductively asks her target to "Get out of those silly clothes."when get suitably charmed target obliges, she'll embrace them and either sensually kiss their neck while lowering them to the floor, or cover their faces in quick kisses while lowering them. A ladylike Scarlette then let's her tongue slowly trail down to her thralls private parts, giving fair attention to her breasts on the way down. If it's playful Scarlette she does much the same except instead of delicately licking, she leaves a trail of warm kisses until she begins to happily kiss /lovingly lick their privates until climax, Scarlette will then move back to their lips and give them a final kiss, departing into them either a playful or ladylike essence, which turns them into a handmaiden of ecstasy who used either the playful or ladylike moves on any visitors to the castle
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlette   Scarlette EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:48 am

The ecstasy castle is something I plan on doing more with in the future
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlette   Scarlette EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Fantastic work, Anon! I really enjoyed this one. The personality used is amazing! May I offer a suggestion?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlette   Scarlette EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Yeah of course
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlette   Scarlette EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Have you considered giving her an attack that involves switching of personalities? From what I've read here there is little put in about her multiple personalities other than the fact that they exist. Maybe she has some specific attack involving the switch? Maybe that could be involved in one of her finishers if you decide to make more, such as one for a male? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlette   Scarlette EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:06 pm

I love this one anon. The split personality idea is great and it's executed really well. I agree with zesquids suggestion. It'd add a lot of character to it. Great job though!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlette   Scarlette EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Oooh ~ I do like the sound of this lady. XD. If she be looking for people, sign me up. Lol Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarlette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlette   Scarlette Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarlette
Page 1 of 1