Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cloud Girl/Storm Girl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Cloud Girl/Storm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Girl/Storm Girl   Cloud Girl/Storm Girl EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 am

(I hope I'm doing this right)

Cloud Girl

Description: A naked girl made of fluffy white clouds. While capable of having full limbs, they prefer to leave them as a smoky mist, past the knees and elbows.

They lazily drift on the breeze, waiting for an adventurer to catch their eye.

Moves:

Airy Kiss: Blows a kiss at the target. Partway to the target, the kiss will form into a mini version of her. The mini Cloud Girl will float around her target and continue to give them little pecks until she disperses. (Usually that is until the target manages to land a hit on her, but the Cloud Girl can dispel her at will)

Hot Front/Cold Front: The Cloud Girl splits into two for a short time and peppers the target with kisses; One Cloud Girl delivering warm and exciting kisses while the other gives them cool and calming ones. The conflicting sensations leave the target dazed.

Fluff Puff: The Cloud Girl buries the target's head in her fluffy, pillowy breasts. The target is aroused not only by her breasts pressing against their face, but also from inhaling her vapors. Any attempts at resisting pass harmlessly through the Cloud Girl's body, causing her to giggle.

Cloud Cover(Finisher): The Cloud Girl pulls her target into a deep kiss. While the target is lost in the moment, the Cloud Girl's body envelops them. The target is left helpless as they feel the Cloud Girl's body pressing against every part of them. The Cloud Girl's body then begins to move, giving the target a fluffy full body massage that leaves them drowning in pleasure.

---

Storm Girl

Description: A Cloud Girl that has taken many victims. She has retained the "juices" of all her victims, causing her figure to fill out as well as turning her cloud storm grey.

Heavy Weather(Passive): All of Storm Girl's default kisses become Big Wet Kisses that have a chance of leaving her victim stunned.

Squall: Blows a kiss that turns into her Cloud Girl self. The Squall rushes toward the victim and attempts pulls them into a deep kiss. The Squall will continue to hound the victim until dispersed.(More Durable than Airy Kiss, but less durable then a real Cloud Girl)

Ruff Puff: Storm Girl envelops the victim's head with her breasts. Since her breasts are fuller and denser than they were as a Cloud Girl, the victim can not breath. Any resistance is met with laughter.

Lightning Storm: Sends an electrical current through her body. Anyone that comes into contact with Storm Girl while she's electrified will feel a shock, and then a wave a pleasure pass through their whole body. Can be used while victim is trapped in Ruff Puff for a devastating effect.

Cloud Nine(Finisher): Storm Girl pulls her victim into a deep kiss. While her victim is helpless, her cloud condenses around their genitals. Storm Girl will then proceed to roughly pleasure her victim until they pass out; either from the bliss or exhaustion.

---

First time doing something like this. What do think?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Girl/Storm Girl   Cloud Girl/Storm Girl EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Fantastic! Great start, PieForPi! I know I would definitely love to see more works by you in the future. You're on the right track here, so keep up the good work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Girl/Storm Girl   Cloud Girl/Storm Girl EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:03 pm

I second what zesquid says, this was great, can't wait to see more
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Girl/Storm Girl   Cloud Girl/Storm Girl EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Cloud Girl/Storm Girl Cloudg10
Cloud Girl/Storm Girl Stormg11
I decided to use a different program to illustrate these pieces.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Girl/Storm Girl   Cloud Girl/Storm Girl EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:57 am

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad you guys like it!

And a big thanks to you, Annonchen! I certainly wasn't expecting to see pictures of my creations, but seeing them really made my day!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Girl/Storm Girl   Cloud Girl/Storm Girl EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:04 pm

This is a great post pieforpie! I really like these. They're creative and fun. I definitely look forward to any other posts/profiles you do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Girl/Storm Girl   Cloud Girl/Storm Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud Girl/Storm Girl
Page 1 of 1