Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ASSassin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

ASSassin Empty
PostSubject: ASSassin   ASSassin EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:08 am

ASSassin

Description: A women with chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a scarlet red shirt that's cut low enough to show off her modest cleavage, and tight scarlet red pants that show off her Big Bubble Butt.

Moves:

Starting With The End: In a fight, Initiative goes to the ASSassin. They enter the fray with an ambush; dropping from above and landing ass first on the opponent's face, flooring their foe in the process (Facesit)

Gas Chamber(only when facesitting): The ASSassin let's out a loud and smelly fart, that drains the opponents strength, while grinding her ass against the opponent's face. (Lowers foe's Physattack and Reactions)

Lovely Poison: The ASSassin pulls her opponent into a French Kiss. While the opponent is distracted, she uses her tongue to slip a pill into their mouth (Lowers foe's Dex and Aim)

Love To Watch Her Leave: The ASSassin pulls her opponent into a deep kiss. She then releases them, turns around and slowly walks away while swaying her hips.

Full Moons(Counter): Pulls down her pants and flashes her derriere at her opponent. If successful, not only is the enemy attack negated, but the sight of her naked Big Bubble Butt leaves them stunned.

Total Eclipse(Full Moons follow up): The ASSassin knocks over her stunned opponent with a thrust of her hips. She then proceeds to sit her bare buns down on the opponents face. (Facesit)

Bump and Grind: The ASSassin pins her opponent against the wall and then grinds her ass against their groin until their legs give out. She releases her hold, allowing her opponent to fall to their knees, and then grinds her ass against their head.

Buns of Steel(Male Finisher): The ASSassin takes her opponents erect member into her ass checks. With one good squeeze, she forces him to cum.

Silent But Deadly(Female Finisher): The ASSassin shoves her opponent's head into her ass and then emits a noxious odor. Too weak to resist, the opponent can only futilely struggle until the smell knocks them out.
---

Not sure how I feel about this one. I had trouble sleeping, so instead of just lying there for hours, I decided to work on this. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

ASSassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSassin   ASSassin EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:09 pm

I like it. I appreciate how it has a central theme, though you could have a little more variety in attacks. Does that make sense? Meaning you maybe could add a few moves with hugging, kissing, teasing, or whatever you know? But that's just a suggestion. I'm in no way criticizing it. Great job on this one man. I enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

ASSassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSassin   ASSassin EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:02 pm

I really love this one!!! Facesitting and stinkfacing is my biggest fetish along with kissing and this had the best of both worlds!!! I would love to see more of these.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

ASSassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSassin   ASSassin EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:23 am

sarcasticspidey wrote:
I like it. I appreciate how it has a central theme, though you could have a little more variety in attacks. Does that make sense? Meaning you maybe could add a few moves with hugging, kissing, teasing, or whatever you know? But that's just a suggestion. I'm in no way criticizing it. Great job on this one man. I enjoyed it

Thanks for the advice. I'm still sort of new at this. I may eventually go back and add some more moves in when I think of them.

Mkmd13 wrote:
I really love this one!!! Facesitting and stinkfacing is my biggest fetish along with kissing and this had the best of both worlds!!! I would love to see more of these.

Glad you like it! I actually had you, specifically, in mind when I made this.

You see I've read both of the arena threads, and the fight that stood out in my mind the most was your fight against the Speedie, and how you were completely helpless once she put her ass to your face.

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

ASSassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSassin   ASSassin EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Haha I feel honored now. Didn't think anyone would make something with me in mind lol.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

ASSassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSassin   ASSassin EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 2:47 am

Oooh this looks like a lot of fun...would love to play around with this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ASSassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASSassin   ASSassin Empty

Back to top Go down

ASSassin
Page 1 of 1