Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Witch Sisters (WIP)

Go down 
+3
NeoGeno450
Zesquid
LipsInfinity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Witch Sisters (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Description: A trio of witches who lure unsuspecting men into their lair to enjoy smooching them and using them them to test new magic potions or mixtures. They each take turns guarding the lair while the others go out to gather magic ingredients so the time of day determines which one is encountered. The eldest sister Rojo is there during the morning, the middle sister Nero is there during the afternoon and the youngest sister Roxo is there during the evening. All three can be encountered at once during the late night.

Appearance: They are triplets so they have some similar physical features including their face, large busts and big soft lips perfect for kissing. However they each have different hairstyles (Rojo: red hair with pigtails, Nero: short black hair, Roxo: long purple hair in a ponytail) and makeup (Rojo: red eyeshadow/lipstick, Nero: black eyeshadow/lipstick, Roxo: purple eyeshadow/lipstick). Each one also wears a short black dress and a witch cap.

Moves:

Bullet Kiss (either of the three): The adventure walks into the lair and the door magically shuts behind him as he's greeted by one of the witches who says: "Hello handsome, pucker up and start prepping those lips for some serious lovin'" (Rojo), "Oh lookie, someone new to play with" (Nero), "Good evening sweetie, hope you're ready for our date" (Roxo). They then pucker their lips and blow a kiss that sends a pair of tangible lips speeding towards the adventurer, hitting his cheek with a loud "MUAH" as it trips him off his feet. Deals minor damage and lust

Bullet Kiss: Rapid Fire (all three needed): Adventurer similarly walks in as the door shuts behind him and all three sisters come to greet him. " Goody a new playmate" says Nero licking her lips, "Should we skip straight to the fun honey?" says Roxo fixing her makeup, "We'll get to that..." says Rojo as she turns to wink at the adventurer and smacks her lips "but first...why don't we give our new loverboy here a taste of what he's in for girls?". All three then start blowing kisses same as above, sending the target flying into the wall behind him as they keep going until his body is covered in lipstick marks". Deals moderate damage and lust

Kissy Perfume (either of the three): One of the girls will snap their fingers and make a couch magically appear in the middle of the room as they lead the adventurer to it. They start to wrap one of their arms around him, squeezing him into their breasts tightly as they take out a bottle of perfume and start spraying it. As the adventurer inhales the perfume he suddenly finds himself unable to move and his lips start puckering together tightly. Either of the witches will then say "Do you like it? That's what we call our Kissy Perfume. It's a little potion we whipped together to make our guests more...cooperative". They'll then start applying more lipstick to their lips and say: "Lets give those lips of yours some sugar" (Rojo), "Ready for some playtime, cutie?" (Nero), "Now come give me a big kiss darling!" (Roxo) as they lean in and pucker their lips big before giving the target a passionate kiss on the lips. Deals moderate damage and lust.

Magical Spin the Bottle (all three needed): The girls bind their victim with a magic chain so he can't escape as they debate over what to do with him next. Nero will then suggest that they play their favorite game with guests and she goes to grab a bottle. The three then sit by him and Nero explains the rules, "We're going to play spin the bottle but it's a bit different. We'll each be using our magic to control the bottle and try to make it point towards us, and whoever it lands on gets to kiss you. If the bottle ends up pointing to you though...you'll be in for a special surprise" she says as she winks at the adventurer. All three start applying more lipstick and then spin the bottle. As it spins around each of the girls smacks their lips in anticipation while trying to make the bottle point to them. When it lands on one of the three they'll say: "Looks like I won so let's get down to some heavy duty-smoochin'" (Rojo), "How about a victory kiss cutie...or a lot of them?"(Nero), "Our love won in the end so, pucker up sweetie-pie" (Roxo)  and then pounce on the victim and plaster his body with kisses. If it lands on the adventurer Rojo and Roxo start winking and making kissy noises as Nero says: "Congratulations for winning cutie, now pucker up for your surprise". All three will then giggle as they pounce him and kiss him all over his body. Deals massive damage and lust, causing an instant K.O. in the instance of landing on the adventurer.

Red XL Lipstick Test (Rojo Only)- Rojo binds the adventurer's arms and legs with magic chains and says "I've got a little something special for you loverboy.You're gonna help me try out this lipstick I cooked up with some stuff from the cauldron". She then takes out a tube of lipstick and starts chanting in a language the adventurer can't make out before kissing the tip of it. The tube starts glowing a bright red as she begins to generously apply it to her lips, and adding several coats. To the adventurer's surprise her lips start to enlarge, getting bigger and plumper. "You like what you see handsome?" she says as she starts pouting and smacking her huge lips constantly to get him more aroused as he starts to wonder what they feel like. "I'll let you have a taste... " she says as she starts putting her hands around his face, "time to chow down on those lips, sugar!" she puckers her now gigantic lips big and rams them into his and starts making out with him repeatedly. Deals massive damage and lust.

Black Missile Lipstick Roulette (Nero Only)- "I'm getting bored" says Nero "so...let's try a new game". She then snaps her fingers and a giant roulette appears. There are several lip symbols on the roulette, one that looks like a man running and also one with a question mark. "Now spin the roulette cutie. If it lands on one of those lips, you'll get a big kiss from me as your prize, if it lands on the on the runner you get to leave, but if it lands on the question mark well...*giggle* you'll get a really special reward" she says as she blows a kiss suggestively. The adventurer spins the roulette and it lands on the runner as he starts to celebrate his victory but then suddenly the runner symbol turns into a question mark. "Oops I forgot to tell you this game's rigged" says Nero giggling with a lustful look in her eyes "but don't worry cutie, you've won the best prize of all". She snaps her fingers again as the adventurer suddenly finds himself strapped to the roulette and she takes out a tube of her black lipstick and begins chanting. The lipstick starts to have a black glow and she coats her lips in it before giving him a small peck on the lips. She then slowly blows a kiss as a pair of tangible lips start to form in front of her. She keeps blowing kisses and suddenly dozens of black lips appear in front of her each of them making kissing noises. "Time to claim your prize!" she says as she starts spinning the roulette really fast and then starts launching the lips one by one as they all fly towards the kiss mark on his lips like a heat seeking missile. The roulette stops as the adventurer's mouth is completely buried in lipstick and Nero winks saying "Thanks for playing, better luck next time". Deals massive damage and lust.

Purple Loveslave Lipstick Domination (Roxo Only)- The adventurer looks off to the side and notices pictures of the other two sisters. Roxo notices and says "Just want do you think you're doing darling? You'd better not be thinking about any other girls than me". She pins him down with a magic bind and takes out a tube of lipstick as she says "Let's make sure your mind doesn't wander elsewhere sweetie". She then beings reciting a chant and kisses the tip of the tube making it glow a dark purple as she slowly applies it to her lips. After she's done she leans in and gives the adventurer a couple of pecs on both cheeks. Suddenly the adventurer finds his mind consumed by an all powerful lust and his every thought is now focused on Roxo. Pleased with the results she stares lustfully at him and says "Do you love me?". He nods slowly and she laughs as she starts seductively applying another layer of lipstick to her lips and watching his arousal. "You just can't wait to taste these lips can you darling?" she says puckering and smacking her lips loudly as he stares with a desperate look in his eyes. "Good boy." she says as she wraps her arms around him and pulls him into a deep french kiss. She holds it for a few seconds before pulling away with a loud "MUAH" which breaks the spells and leaves the adventurer in a complete daze. Deals massive damage and lust

Red Smooch Assault (Rojo only Finisher)- "We've had some fun together sugar..." says Rojo. "but it's time to get down to some real smoochin so pucker up handsome'" She applies a bit more lipstick and pouts her lips as she winks at the adventurer. She then blows a kiss and fires a few rounds of her Bullet Kiss slamming him with large lipstick marks as he falls to the floor. Before he can pick himself back up though she tackles him and starts kissing him all over his body, pulling him back in for more whenever he tries to escape. After she's satisfied she says "I've had my fill of you big boy so it's time for desert". She pulls out a bottle of Kissy Perfume and sprays it heavily, freezing him and forcing his lips into a perfect pucker. From there she re-enchants her lipstick with the Red XL spell and applies several coats to her lips, making them as large and soft as possible. Once she's done she licks her massive lips and says "here I come loverboy" as she puckers her lips even bigger and pulls him into deep kiss, holding it while as rolls around her tongue before eventually releasing it with an incredibly loud "MUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!". He falls unconscious from the assault and she drags him back into her room to have more fun with him later. Instant. K.O.

Black Missile Hunting (Nero only Finisher)- "You've been a lot of fun to play with" she says "So as a reward we're gonna play my favorite game." She snaps her fingers and the two of them have been transported to a large room that looks like a jungle. "The rules are pretty simple. There's an exit somewhere in here and if you find it you get to leave...." She then snaps her fingers again as several clones of herself appear and all begin applying lipstick enchanted with the Black Missle spell. "All you have to do is avoid getting caught" she winks at him. "I'll give you a headstart. Ready...GO!" The adventurer dips into the trees and after a minute or so the clones rush in to chase after him. They catch up to him pretty quickly and start firing kisses at him. He manages to avoid most of them though a few of them brush his skin and leave marks. Eventually he makes it to the edge of the jungle and sees the exit within reach...but to his dismay the exit is guarded by more clones. He tries to double back but quickly finds himself as they all smack their lips and fire more kisses at him plastering every part of his body except for his face. The clones then tie him up and drag him back to the original who then makes the rest of them vanish. "Good playing cutie, but looks like you lose again" she says before puckering her lips and adding several more coats of lipstick to them. She then blows a kiss as a pair of lips form in front of her, growing bigger and bigger making loud smacking sounds. "Now it's time to take my prize...pucker up cutie". She puckers her lips again and leans in as the giant pair of lips merges with hers and she plants a kiss that leaves a giant lipstick mark all across his face. Instant. K.O.

Purple Witch Bride (Roxo only Finisher)- Roxo hands the adventurer a box and he opens it to reveal a wedding ring. "Oh for me darling?" she says excitedly. "You shouldn't have!". She applies some Purple loveslave lipstick and gives him a soft kiss on the lips as she snaps her fingers. He suddenly finds himself at the altar of what looks like a wedding chapel and a clone of Roxo starts reciting wedding vows. The adventurer is still under the effects of the spell so he ends up agreeing to all of them and at the end the clone says. "By the power vested in me you are now man and wife. Now pucker up and kiss your bride!". The clone disappears as Roxo puckers her lips big pulls him into a deep french kiss breaking the spell. As the the adventurer comes out of his daze, the spell wears off and he now finds himself strapped to a bed as Roxo slowly applies more lipstick making sure to add several coats. "The fun's not over yet my love" she says. "Now it's time for our honeymoon!" She jumps onto the bed and starts roughly kissing him all over his body as the door to the bedroom closes with a sign saying "Just Married". Instant K.O.

Triple Threat Kisses(all three needed)- After having their fun with the adventurer the three start arguing over who gets to have him last. Then Rojo suggest "Alright girls since we can't decide...how about we see
if can handle all three of us". "Ooh that sounds like fun" says Roxo licking her lips. Nero nods her head in agreement and winks at the adventurer the adventurer while the others pout their lips saying "Just to make things more interesting cutie...we'll give you a special reward if you make it to the end". Magic chains then bind him and all three take out a tube of lipstick and enchant it with the loveslave spell as they start applying. One gives him a kiss on the forehead while the others take his cheeks as he ends up lovestruck by all three of them. They then enchant their lipstick again with the missile spell and each gives him a peck on the lips. They all then start blowing kisses and firing tangible lips at him as each one lands on his with a loud "MUAH". After a couple of rounds of this they take out bottles of Kissy Perfume and spray it heavily forcing his lips into a massive pucker. All three then blow another kiss as a giant pair of lips forms in front of each of them, each one making loud smacking sounds. They then each fire off a kiss, each pair of lips giving him a deep french kiss before the next one hits him. Still under the effects of the loveslave spell, the adventurer then looks on as the three put on start heavily coating their lips in the XL spell. Once finished they start teasing him, pouting and puckering their gigantic lips, making kissy faces and smacking them as they make loud kissing noises making his member rise. Nero then licks her lips and says "Now it's time for the final round". All three suddenly pounce him and start ripping off his clothes. Rojo starts roughly making out with him while Nero kisses him all over his chest and Roxo kisses his member rapidly with them each taking turns on each area. After they've finished Roxo says "Hmm...well looks like you could handle it after all sweetie". "Now for your special reward..." says Rojo. Nero snaps her fingers as a giant banner saying "Congratulations!" appears. "Since you were such a good playmate cutie...we're all yours now". Instant K.O. but automatically tames all three sisters.

Taming: Getting hit with the last finisher is the only way to tame all three at once, however it is possible to do so separately for each of them. Rojo loves lipstick so the best way to tame her is to buy her a few shades and offer to let her test them on you though she enjoys kissing a lot more than her sisters and will pounce on you if you ignore her for too long. With Nero you have to offer to play a few games with her and then suggest some new games she could try if she were to go with you. If you don't play with her every now and then though, she'll keep plastering you with kisses until you do. Lastly Roxo is a romantic so giving her flowers or other presents is the best way to tame her though she gets jealous easily when not around her sisters and will "attack" you if she sees you chatting with other monstergirls.

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Ooooh, I really like this as is, and I'm excited to see where it goes! Thank you for this fantastic contribution, and please keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:37 pm

It's looking good so far. Maybe you should add something to tame them. As if you can make them fall for you and want to follow you forever. XD
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:30 am

Damn lipsinfinity, you've only posted two profIles so far and they're both extremely excellent. I think you have some of the best contributions in this section, so please keep up the good work. I'm excited to see more of your stuff
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 am

Flash Trickstar wrote:
It's looking good so far. Maybe you should add something to tame them. As if you can make them fall for you and want to follow you forever. XD

Another small update and thanks for the suggestion
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Last update. Finally done
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am

Oh boy, I was just thinking about fighting Roxo, but hearing how she gets jealous if he talks to other Midaras might be a problem... XD

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:46 am

I am very interested with this and wouldn't mind facing the three of them
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:49 am

Same. If we can set up a party battle, that'd be pretty cool. But who to DM...?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:04 pm

If there is a party battle I'm down for that.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:06 pm

Coolio. We're three for three now. All we need is someone to DM now!

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:07 pm

Not sure who DM should be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Sisters (WIP)   Witch Sisters (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch Sisters (WIP)
Page 1 of 1