Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)

Go down 
+6
LipsInfinity
Awesome_Dante
guametsunami
kissfan
sarcasticspidey
NeoGeno450
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Kiss Amazons

Description: A tribe of beautiful warrior women who live in the remote regions of the world. Since their tribe is only made up of only females, they often capture males to bring back. They are extremely lustful and aggressive when it comes to dealing with men and will usually start "attacking" them on sight. They normally patrol the jungle in groups of three with one of them taking whoever they bring back as their personal love toy though they will occasionally hand select males to bring to the princess of the tribe for her enjoyment.

Appearance: Each member of the tribe wears a two piece armor set with a breastplate and a skirt. They are all tall and slightly muscular with slightly tanned skin, messy dark hair and large puffy lips.

Moves:

Kiss Blowgun- After encountering a new male, one of them goes "Looks like we've found ourselves a live one girls!" Another one says "Hope you like kisses sweetie, cause you'll be getting a lot of them" while the third says "best not to resist us honey". Two of them start distracting him by blowing kisses while the third fires a blowgun dart at him which slows him down so he'll have trouble escaping. (Deals -2 Stamina to Target, roll dice and if roll is 5 or higher deals paralysis effect. Subtracts -2 Willpower from them)

Tough Love- One of the amazons goes up to their prey and says "How about you put those sweet lips together and give mamma some sugar?" as she starts making loud kissing sounds and moves closer towards him. He inches away from her and she says "Ooh, so you like it rough, huh baby?" As he keeps backing away he bumps into the other two amazons who then grapple him to the ground and start kissing his cheeks repeatedly. The third one starts applying lipstick and says "That's what you get for being naughty sweetie...now pucker up" before giving him a big kiss on the lips. (Deals -4 Stamina and -2 Willpower to Target. Subtracts -3 Stamina from them)

Kissy Trap- The effects of the blowgun begin to wear off and the male attempts to make a run for it and ducks into the jungle as one of the amazons says "I love it when they play hard to get". He keeps running and accidentally sets off a booby trap and ends up hanging up side down a tree by a vine. The amazons quickly catch up to him and one says "Nice try sweetheart but we'd never let our prey get away." The second one says "Yeah, we have traps like these set up everywhere". "Here's for giving us a good run though" says the third one smacking her lips. They then start kissing him all over his face and finishing things off with each of them giving him a deep french kiss. (Deals -4 Stamina. Roll dice. If target's roll is 4 or lower also deals -5 Willpower. Subtracts -5 Willpower from them)

Law of the Amazons- After having some more fun with him one of them says "I just can't wait to take this sweet little thing home with me so I can eat him up". Another one smacks her lips and says "No he's coming with me! Mmm...if you think you've had fun now just wait till I show you some real lovin'...". The third one stops them saying "You know how this works ladies, you have to "mark" your prey before you can lay claim" and blows a kiss at him. The three then bind his arms and legs so he can't move and begin sensually applying lipstick, each of them coating their lips in a different shade. After finishing they tease him with the results and start making kissy faces in front of him. One of them says "get ready sweetheart" and all three pounce him and start plastering him relentlessly with kisses leaving lipstick marks all over his body. Once they're finished they count the amount of marks made with each shade and whoever left the most gets to claim him. (Deals -6 Stamina and -6 Willpower. Roll dice. If targets roll is a 7 or lower, automatically leads to finishing move. Subtracts -7 Stamina from them)

Mating Ritual (Finisher, after Law of the Amazons)- The amazon who won after the previous move, takes her prey all the way back to her room. As he tries to make his escape, she tackles him and sprays herself in a special love pheromone that makes her more attractive to him before leading him back to the bed as his instincts take over. With the male dazed she adds on several thick coats of lipstick forces his lips into a pucker as she says "You're all mine sweetie, pucker up and get those lips ready for some lovin!". She then puckers her own lips big and pulls him into a deep kiss before popping off with a loud "MUAH". "Hope you're ready for more sweetheart...cause now it's time for us to mate". She then rips off his clothes and starts plastering him all over his body with kisses as she starts lovemaking with him. (Requirement: Successful roll after "Law of the Amazons" or Target at 1/4 stamina or lower)

Amazon Princess

Description: The leader of the tribe who earns the title by being the best at enticing men rather than the strongest. Though she rarely ventures out to join the manhunts she's more man-obsessed than her followers and will gladly partake of any males offered to her. However since she's usually in the village if a random male happens to wander into the tribe without being offered to her directly she'll still "attack" him anyway.

Appearance: Unlike the other women of the tribe she's not muscular, opting to be more slender and curvy to seem more attractive to males and wears a grassy bra and skirt. She has the same tanned skin as the other members but has a slightly larger bust with long black hair and even more enticing looking lips coated in ruby red lipstick.

Moves:

Traditional Greeting- After she either encounters a male or one is brought to her she says "Hey there cutie pie, hope you're ready to have some fun" as she starts blowing a bunch of kisses his way. "First things first though, let me give you a "proper" welcome to my little abode" she says before leaning up to him and kissing both his cheeks leaving large lipstick prints on both. "That was just a taste sweetie. Better start puckering those lips for some real kissing" she whispers to him before smacking her lips right in front of his face. (Deals -3 Stamina and Willpower to target, Subtracts -3 Willpower from her)

Princess's Invitation- She winks at the male and says "Mmm...why don't we make the mood a bit more romantic, cutie?". She entices the male to come next to her as she starts seductively applying more lipstick says "Don't you wanna give these sweet lips some sugar?" smacking her lips loudly. The male still hesitates a bit so she sprays some love pheremone and beings coating her lips in thicker layers while loosening her outfit to show more of her cleavage. Once done she says "Come on and I'll give you a nice juicy kiss~" as she teases him constantly with loud kissing noises before finally closing her eyes and putting her lips together into an inviting pucker. He finally caves into temptation and leans in as she grabs his face and pulls him into a deep kiss, holding it for a few seconds before letting go with a loud "MUAH". Afterwards she says "Good job sweetie pie...but even there's more to come" pouting her lips suggestively. (Deals -4 Willpower and Stamina to target. Roll dice. If target rolls a 4 or lower they are hit with Charmed status. Subtracts -5 Willpower from her)

Amazon Makeup- She says "Get ready for some more kisses sweetie, but first let me put on some makeup". She then takes out a compact mirror and starts putting on some extra makeup, making sure he's watching before adding a few more layers of lipstick. Once she's done she puts it away and says "Much better...start prepping those lips cutie pie cause we're gonna start having even more fun" making kissyfaces and puckering her lips. (Adds +5 sensuality, Subtracts -2 Willpower from her)

Rough Squeeze- She leans towards the male and notices him staring at her bouncing breasts. "So you like what you see sweetie? You're so adorable...why don't you come here and get a closer look?" She then grabs him and pulls his head into her breasts and starts shaking them roughly to arouse him. Then she pulls his face up a little and starts kissing it all over before giving him another kiss on the lips. (Deals -5 Stamina and Willpower to target, Subtracts -6 Stamina from her)

Amazon's Fury- Puts on a few more layers of lipstick and licks her lips saying "Mmm...I can't hold back anymore...pucker up and get ready for some serious lovin' cutie pie!". She then tackles him to the ground and starts plastering him non stop with kisses. He manages to crawl away and tries to make a break for it before she says "You're not getting away that easily sweetie!" and shoots him with a few darts from a blowgun before tackling him again and continuing her kissing spree. (Deals -7 Stamina and Willpower to target, Subtracts -8 Stamina from her)

Royal Mating Ritual (Finisher)- Pouts her lips and says "I've had some fun with you cutie pie...but it's time to get to the main attraction". She snaps her fingers and has a couple of her amazons drag him into her chambers, strip him down and chain him to the bed so he can't escape. Afterwards she sprays herself with love pheromone and starts loosening her top and applying thicker coats of lipstick top her already red lips. Once done she teases him with puckers and kissing noises causing his member to rise as she kisses it and leaves several thick marks before working her way up his body and leaving lipstick marks all over. When she finally works her way to his lips and forces them into a pucker she says "It's time you get a taste of what it means to mate with royalty...hope you're ready sweetie". She leans in and roughly making out with him before finally starting some lovemaking with him. (Requirement: Target at either 1/4 stamina or willpower + charmed status)

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:48 am

I like where this is going! More attacks and progress, please! X3
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Slight update. Not sure what to do for the rest of the princess's moves though
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Great idea and execution! Can't wait to read more and let me just say, you write some of the best profiles lipsinfinity!
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Another update
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Royal Mating Ritual can involve rough xxx (only for sheltered princesses...)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Last update
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Yo man dees profils r hawt. Keep up da gud werk dawg
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 pm

Awesome scenario! loved it! Thank you for the contribution. the only thing thats bugging me is you refer to the law of the amazons to the law of the jungle in the next paragraph :O
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Decided to change the profile a bit to work it into Caustic's RP's. Hope it's fine
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:09 am

Yeah, I can work with this. I'll probably give some of the attacks Ailments such as Stunned or Bound, and the Finisher drags off an adventurer from the battle after he suffers from a few Ailments and is below a certain amount of Stamina/Willpower. The Princess will be used for the second character quest.

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Oooh! They do sound nice. xD Though I'd have to say that I'd prefer to run into the princess. xP I don't mind a lady with a bit of muscle, but to be honest the Princess's move set and appearance does sound a lot more appealing to me. =w=/
Back to top Go down
JediMaster-Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 2:13 pm

This sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind either the Amazons or princess
Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 3:07 pm

Would love to do a rp with my oc encountering these amazons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)   Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss Amazons & Amazon Princess (WIP)
Page 1 of 1