Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fatal Three Way © An ideal if you want me to continue please comment ty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

Fatal Three Way ©   An ideal  if you want me to continue please comment ty Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Three Way © An ideal if you want me to continue please comment ty   Fatal Three Way ©   An ideal  if you want me to continue please comment ty EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:04 am

:Opening: To Exist
I walked such a lonely road,so barren my soul had become.I was cast aside abandoned.So cold and frost embedded. With little or no traces of blood flow, to be found in this heart of mine.I was the true epitome of an outsider. Cast out rejected faithless as well as crafted in despair.The world envied my death as much as I did.
Though that bitch is a cruel mistress.Funny they say those who plead for death.Always outlive the one's who cling on to existing for even a meager second.I laugh hysterically at the notion of suicide.To condone in such cowardice engagements.Would grant all my final joke.All i ever wanted was to be l.o.v.e.d......
I close my eyes and fall into the snow allow it to embrace me in it's confines. Extinguishing my heat.Falsifying my prayers and whims for death. How tragic it may seem though I can never die.Hence my curse, my burden ,my gift.I allow the coldness of the powdery hell to caress  me. Hoping to feel that once tingle of sensation.You know the one. When you get to cold your nerves react and shelter you from the true agony,a caution frost bite is beginning to subdue.I wish I could subjugate to the winter prison.Obey its command to freeze and die slowly.Such agony and torment is welcomed.I wasn't always this cynical you know? Once I was a breather a.ka Human. A  empathetic sap.Do you want to know what transpired, to make me become what i am?... Are you sure. I warn you  this story is true and not for the faint of heart.Also I must say now be weary and never oblivious.
How potent and deadly a woman's luscious  lips can be.For I met my fate upon her lips.
(

Chapter 1 Fortune Can suck it!

Last edited by overlordvoid on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Fatal Three Way ©   An ideal  if you want me to continue please comment ty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatal Three Way © An ideal if you want me to continue please comment ty   Fatal Three Way ©   An ideal  if you want me to continue please comment ty EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:52 am

Sounds like it could be interesting. Go for it
Back to top Go down

Fatal Three Way © An ideal if you want me to continue please comment ty
Page 1 of 1