Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passion Lips

Go down 
+5
SwerveStar
sarcasticspidey
Mkmd13
Zesquid
PieForPi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Passion Lips

Description: A Channeler that has been subdued entirely by Lust based attacks. Unused to the feelings of arousal, combined with her constant intake of Love Magic, left her feeling completely overwhelmed. Subconsciously, she tapped into her deep reserves of Love Magic and used it to change her body into a form that could better handle the sensation.

The young girl had transformed into a stunning woman. Her dress, which was modest on her younger self, becomes tantalizing as it can hardly contain her swollen breasts and barely covered her round ass(and white panties with a big red heat printed on the front and back). Her blonde curly hair now reached past her waist. Her lips looked even more enticing and kissable then ever.

Her transformation did more than just changed her looks. Not only has her Lust and Lust Res taken a massive boost, she doesn't suffer from Love Overload, as her new body can better withstand the Love Magic. And thanks to the battle that forced this change, she no longer shys away from more "adult" expressions of love.

Her mind as a whole is still childish, though. And she still considers her teddy to be her best friend.

Moves:

Love Gatling MKII: "I've got even more love then before~!" Passion Lips kisses her hand and then blows it at the target in the form of many hearts. The longer she holds the blow, the more hearts are created. (4-16 hearts, Minor Charm Damage per heart.)

Love Bombardment: "*giggle* Can you handle this much love~?" Passion Lips blows several kisses that take the form of giant hearts. Not used to putting so much Love Magic in her attacks, her aim is a bit off, so the hearts may hit someone other than her intended target.(2-5 Hearts scattered among enemy party, Heavy Charm Damage.)

Idol Worship: "You'll just love what I have in store for you~! teehee~" Passion Lips places a finger on her lips. She then leans forward, winks at her target, and, with a "Mwah!", fires off a kiss in the shape of a tiny heart. Lowers Charm Res of anyone looking at her.  Deals Minor Charm Damage to her target, with a high chance of leaving them stunned.

Old Friend: "Get 'em, Teddy!" Passion Lips gives her teddy bear a big kiss, infusing him with a large amount of Love Magic. She then throws her teddy bear at her target, who feels compelled to catch him. If they fail a Charm Res check, then they'll waste the next several turns cuddling him.

Love Bullet: "Ready for some hard love~?" Passion Lips blows a kiss at the target. The Kiss takes the form of a heart that hovers in the air for a moment, before speeding off like a rocket aimed at her target's face. The kiss hits them hard enough to knock them off their feet and leave them lying on the ground, Deals Minor Charm Damage and Minor Physical Damage. Leaves the target downed.

Lovely Bum(downed opponent): "Mind if I sit here~? *giggle*" Passion Lips walks over to her target. She positions herself so she has a foot on either side of their head, facing the rest of their body. Slowly, she lowers her beautiful butt onto her target's head. She lets out a giggle as she rubs her ass against her victim and begins blowing kisses, in the shape of her lips, at their groin. Bind. Each turn trapped under her dual assault has a chance of giving her victim an Ass Fetish. Deals Lust Damage.

Lovely View(downed opponent): "So~ How do I look?" Passion Lips simply steps on her target's chest, keeping them pinned down. The victim's eyes hone in on her foot, before they slowly travel up her leg. Her opponent can not keep themselves from drinking in her gorgeous figure. When their gaze finally reaches her face, she gives them a playful wink and releases them. Lowers Lust Res. Chance target stays down.

Very Naughty Kiss: "I think I'm better at this now~." Passion Lips kneels before her target and pulls their crotch into a deep kiss. She breaks the kiss with a "mwah!". As she stands, her hands trail up her targets body, and she pulls them into a follow up kiss. "What do you think~? *giggle*" Deals Heavy Lust Damage.

Sharing The Love(Female Only): "Do you want to be like me?" Passion Lips' lips glow as she pulls her target into a kiss on the lips. When she releases them, their lips are glowing as they being to take in ambient Love Magic. Target suffers Overload status for the rest of the battle.

True Love's Kiss(Automatic KO): "Come here, so I can show you how much I love you~!" Passion Lips spreads her arms wide as she becomes enveloped in a corona of Love Magic, inviting her opponent to accept her embrace. If they fail either a Charm res or a Lust res check, or are stunned by Idol Worship, they will rush into her arms and accept their fate. Passion Lips pulls them into a tight, loving embrace and gives them a passionate, unrelenting kiss. For what seems like an eternity, the two stand there locked in the kiss.

Slowly, her partner goes limp as they are overwhelmed be her intense love. But even then she does not break the kiss. No, even as her arms are the only thing keeping her partner from collapsing to the ground, she keeps their lips pressed together. She won't stop until her love has consumed their mind; until their every waking and unwaking thought is filled with feeling of her lips pressing against them.

Nothing lasts forever, and eventually Passion Lips will release her partner. As they fall into an unconscious heap at her feet, she will pick up her teddy bear and go off in search of more people who will inevitably succumb to her lips. For she truly loves everyone, just as she did as a Channeler, and it would be so unfair if a love as pure and true as hers was given to only one person.

True Love's Kiss leaves the target with a Crippling Lip Fetish. Until Passion Lips' victims can find a way to purge her Love Magic from their systems, all Kisses will deal Insane Charm/Lust Damage.

---

Sorry, there hasn't been much from me lately. I'm in this weird funk I always get into, where I come up with ideas but can't seem to bring myself to actually write them down. I was finally able to force myself to write this one after rereading some of my other profiles (and Mkmd13's losses in the Arena Wink )

So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:40 am

I like the idea and the overall execution of this profile! The personality in particular is my favorite part of this; it has the lusty feel you're going for in this, but it keeps the girlyness of the original channeler profile quite well.

If I may offer two suggestion: do more with the idol worship mechanic here. I loved the idea as it was used in "true love's kiss" and oddly enough I didn't get that same feel in the actual attack of "idol worship." What I think would be cool is if you renamed the current idol worship attack and then made a completely separate attack called "idol worship" that is focused more around the idol worship mechanic/status effect as it was used in "true love's kiss". Maybe have it lead into some specific attacks that involve the victim being under idol worship?

I might have more suggestions in the future; that's all I've got at the moment though. Thank you very much for your wonderful contribution! I really enjoyed reading it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Zesquid wrote:
I like the idea and the overall execution of this profile!  The personality in particular is my favorite part of this; it has the lusty feel you're going for in this, but it keeps the girlyness of the original channeler profile quite well.

If I may offer two suggestion: do more with the idol worship mechanic here.  I loved the idea as it was used in "true love's kiss" and oddly enough I didn't get that same feel in the actual attack of "idol worship."  What I think would be cool is if you renamed the current idol worship attack and then made a completely separate attack called "idol worship" that is focused more around the idol worship mechanic/status effect as it was used in "true love's kiss".  Maybe have it lead into some specific attacks that involve the victim being under idol worship?

I might have more suggestions in the future; that's all I've got at the moment though.  Thank you very much for your wonderful contribution!  I really enjoyed reading it Very Happy

Yeah, reading back over it, Idol Worship does seem to be a bit odd compared to the rest. When I wrote that I think I was thinking of Japanese Pop Idols, female celebrities whose main gimmick is being cutesy.

I'm open to any suggestions, though.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:05 pm

It's totally cool! I get where you were going with the attack itself, and it's a fitting addition to her repertoire, and I believe it just needs a different name. Also, you might want to replace the phrase "idol worship" in the "true love's kiss" attack with something else, maybe a description of what the victim experiences at that moment, as it currently sounds a bit vague.

Also, may I use the name "idol worship" for an attack in a profile I'm planning? I have a magical girl profile I'm working on, and she'll have multiple different forms, one of which I'm thinking will be a idol form. As such, I believe "idol worship" would be a perfect name for an attack or status condition or something to that end. Is that okay by you if I use it?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Sure, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:22 am

Ohhh I really like this profile!!! Got everything I love in it lol.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:52 am

Loving this profile pieforpi. Excuse the pun haha
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:25 am

>//w//< An evolved form of the "Channeler," essentially. I love it. Very nice job!
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Hey PieForPi, I've really been enjoying using Passion Lips in roleplaying. Her easy go lucky demeanor is so fun to work with for a "villian" and she has moves that are, well, right up my alley drunken

Anyways, her moves seem to have been made for a more, classical, era of this RP board. Would you mind if I updated her a little. A Passion Lips 2.0 so to say?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 am

My god this character is getting a lot of attention.

SwerveStar

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:28 am

In all honesty I've had a mental scenario in mind for this enemy for a long while. XD Maybe I'll do something with it too?

...But first I need to make a profile for my own character, right?

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:48 am

She is so fun to play as
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Well, hell, if everyone's doing it, why don't I take a swing at it.

No one

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 3:19 am

I'd love to fight her if I can.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:54 pm

I’m new to RPing, but I would like to challenge her if that would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passion Lips  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passion Lips    Passion Lips  Empty

Back to top Go down

Passion Lips
Page 1 of 1