Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places

Go down 
+2
Mkmd13
anon64
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silentviewing

silentviewing

Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places Empty
PostSubject: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:53 am

I've been lurking around here and I'm ecstatic to see that there's SOMEWHERE I can go to relieve this niche kink of mine. I was already typing up some stuff for myself that was pretty heavily kissing-centric, and thought I may as well share every now and again-- BUT--

I need to know the rules for posting in:

*Stories

*Scenario Workshop

*and just general literature-type sections.

On the scenario workshop especially, as I saw usernames in titles and thought I may have to get posts approved by mods or something rather than just starting a topic myself, directly.

My English teachers told me I have a gift for writing, but nowadays I only use it to get off ^^
Thought I may as well share instead of deleting it after I'm, uh, done with it.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:13 am

Unless the rules have changed without me realising anyone can post in those sections, the reason for the posts having names tagged onto them in the scenario workshop is because they all were originally posted in a literature topic called "request - ideas" but mkmd (very kindly) offered to move them for ease of access
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:55 am

There really isnt a set of rules per se but usually the "literature" section is for published material that has kissing in it, "stories" is where you go to make up your own kiss type piece, like rps or... stories lol and "scenario workshop" is where you go to post character ideas complete with moves, description, and appearence.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:44 am

Yeah the rules are very lax here, just be sure to stay on topic for each section and you'll be fine.
For everything else there is the off topic section :3
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:47 am

Generally speaking, for the "scenario workshop" section, it was originally created to be a place to brainstorm ideas for scenarios for works for the literature section. As of late it's become a place where we post profiles for monstergirls and stuff of the sort. Regarding the names, that's from when a bunch of the profiles were originally brought over from a thread and reposted by one of our users. The names are of the original creators of those profiles, as the reposter was kind enough to put those in to let readers know who created the profiles. Personally this is one of my favorite sections of the forum Very Happy

The literature section is primarily for pieces of literature found that include content related to the forum, as well as content created by our own forum users; fanfictions, written works that aren't based on anything existing, etc. As of late it's also been where people have been engaging in RPs.

Does that help?
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 am

This clears things up. Not sure when I'll be posting but it'll happen sometime. Thanks y'all
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:46 pm

You're very welcome! I look forward to seeing your contributions to the group Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Kinda late to the party, but welcome to the forum silentviewing! The literature section is my favorite one on this site, as I enjoy both reading and writing, so I'm especially excited to your contributions! If you need any help or have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me. I'd be more than happy to assist you. Good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading them! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places   Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, curious about rules for posting in certain places
Page 1 of 1