Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night

Go down 
+2
PieForPi
anon64
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Upon reaching the small town just after sunset, Drake immediately tracked down the local bar. He had spent the whole day traveling and decided he needed a good drink. As the bartender served him up some of the local brew, another patron started making an outburst.

"God dammit!" The man yelled as he slammed his mug on the table. "I'm at my wits end! I'm gonna go out of business if nothing can be done about that Midara!"

"Trouble?" Drake asked before taking a swing. His interest had been peaked. While not one of his usual contracts, he could probably make a quick buck helping the man out.  

"Are you one of them adventurers?" The man asked upon turning his attention to Drake. "Ya got to help me. I run the local Inn, ya see. And this Midara has been attacking all my customers in their dreams! If ya help me out, in addition to the payment for ya services, I'll let ya stay at my Inn for free, anytime ya want!"

With a grunt, Drake agreed to the deal. After finishing his drink, he followed his new employer to the local inn. He was quickly went to an empty room, laid down in the bed, and fell asleep.

Once he opens his eyes again, he is in a completely different bed in a completely different room. He checks and luckily he still has all his equipment. He stands up to explore the dreamworld when a beautiful midara walks into the room: http://www.christineleduc.nl/assetsrv/images/product/groot/98516-30-a-PBI.jpg

"Hello, and Welcome to the Land of Dreams." She declared before she noticed Drakes gear. "Oh, an Adventurer, are we? After what happened in the last town, I'm going to enjoy playing with you."

"I've got no time for games." Drake replied with a grunt.

"Oh, I think you'll like my games."

BATTLE START

Adventurer: Drake Beckett

Equipment
Weapons: Worn Daggers(+1 Power)
Body: Common Cloak(+1 Toughness)
Head: None
Feet: Leather Boots(+1 Reflex)
Accessory: None

St-15
Wp-15
P-3(+1)
S-1
T-2(+1)
F-1
A-3
R-5(+1)
Rec-1

Abilities:
Nimble-passive-
If you roll a 5 or higher on the dice roll for Reflex, you gain a +1 bonus to your next total Reflex score

Opponent: Dreamcatcher

Faction: Underworld

Stats:
St- 40
Wp- 60
P- 3
S- 5
T- 2
F- 3
A- 4
R- 3
Rec- 4

Abilities:
XxX Marks The Spot-action-
A basic Sensuality attack. Does +1 Willpower damage for any other successful XxX Marks The Spot attack that happened this turn.
Drowsy Cloud-action-costs 4 Willpower
Each ability used by the enemy party costs 1/3 more Stamina/Willpower during the next round(rounded down).
Not That Dream Again-action-5 Willpower
On a successful roll of 5 or higher, the target relives that classic nightmare in which one stands in front of one's class in their underwear. The vision is so vivid that the equipment they had on the body is gone once the dream is over! The equipment on the body gets removed until the end of the battle(it gets returned to you even if you flee or are defeated).
Effect roll-2
Tender Hold-action-costs 3 Stamina
Sensual attack, has the chance to Entangle the target(Ailment 8, target can't take action until a successful dice roll or the user takes another action, target suffers -4 penalty to total Reflex score and -2 direct Willpower damage per turn) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.
Cutie Copies-action-costs 10 Stamina and 10 Willpower
Creates two copies of the user with 5 Stamina, 5 Willpower, 3 Power, 4 Sensuality, 1 Toughness, 3 Focus, 3 Aim, 2 Reflex and 0 Recovery. They can Attack and Defend, and have the ability XxX Marks The Spot. At creation, the user must make a roll for duration, and copies last (roll-2) turns. If the copies are defeated with a Stamina attack, they explode, doing 4 Stamina damage to the attacker. If the ability is used again while there are still copies on the field, these instantly get replaced with the new copies. Attackers take a -2 penalty to their total Aim score on an attack if they want to specifically target the original.
*Finisher*Fourway Fun*
Conditions: Once an opponent of Dreamcatcher has lost 2/3 of its Willpower, he becomes susceptible to this attack. To activate it, the target need to be suffering from at least two conditions(Entangle, Drowsy Cloud, Armor Loss, XxX Marks the Spot) and there need to be two copies on the battlefield. If these conditions are met, Fourway Fun activates. At the end of Fourway Fun, if the quest is not finished by the other party members, the victim now has the Group Attack weakness(suffer +1 Willpower damage when attacked by more than one midara in the same round).
Teamwork-passive-
The user gains a +1 bonus on the total Aim score for every other party member that successfully did an Aim roll on the target this turn.

It's the Dream Cather's turn!

"Ah, but the more the merrier, right?"

Cutie Copies-action-costs 10 Stamina and 10 Willpower
Creates two copies of the user with 5 Stamina, 5 Willpower, 3 Power, 4 Sensuality, 1 Toughness, 3 Focus, 3 Aim, 2 Reflex and 0 Recovery. They can Attack and Defend, and have the ability XxX Marks The Spot. At creation, the user must make a roll for duration, and copies last (roll-2) turns. If the copies are defeated with a Stamina attack, they explode, doing 4 Stamina damage to the attacker. If the ability is used again while there are still copies on the field, these instantly get replaced with the new copies. Attackers take a -2 penalty to their total Aim score on an attack if they want to specifically target the original.
Roll for Duration (roll 3)-2=1

The Dreamcatcher twirled in place. When she was facing Drake again, there was now three of her!
"Not off to the best start." All three Dreamcatchers mumbled as they swayed on their feet.

-10 Stamina cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 30!
-10 Willpower cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 50!

It's Drake's Turn!
Your options are:
>Attack(Power or Sensual)
>Defend
>Flee

Last edited by PieForPi on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 am

Drake stares at the clones, perplexed, before was giving a wicked smile. "I'm going to enjoy this," he says as he lunges to attack the Dreamcatcher, believing it to be her as she isn't swaying like the clones.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:42 am

(Someguy would like to join the battle. Is that alright with you?)

Drake attempts to lung at the real Dreamcatcher!
Drake's Aim: 3+(roll 3)-2=4
Dreamcatcher's reflex: 3+(roll1)=4
Partial success! Drake slashes at the real Dreamcatcher, only for one of the copies to bump into him and knock his blade off course!
Drake's Power: 4*(Glance 0.5)=2
Dreamcatcher's Toughness=2
Failure! Drake's dagger only manages to cut off a lock of her hair.

The copy that deflected his strike rushes into give Drake a kiss!
Dreamcatcher's Copy Aim: 3+(roll3)=6
Drakes Reflex: 6+(roll 2)=8
Failure: Drake easily sidesteps the copy's lunge.

The other copy blows a kiss at Drake.
Dreamcatcher's Copy Aim: 3=(roll6)=9
Drakes Reflex: 6+(roll 5)=11
Failure: Drake ducks under the kiss before it can hit him.

The Dreamcatcher walks up to Drake and attempts to pull him into a kiss.
Dream Catcher's Aim: 4+(roll 4)=8
Drake's Reflex: 6+(roll 1)+(nimble 1)=8
Partial success! The Dreamcatcher manages to grab Drake, but he breaks free just as her lips make contact.
Dreamcatcher's Sensuality: 5*(Glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Drake's Focus: 1
Success! Willpower Damage! Drakes Willpower is now 13!
Even if it was just for a moment, Drake found himself getting lost in the pillowy softness of her lips.

The two Dreamcatcher copies suddenly dispersed into smoke!
Both copies have expired!

It's Drake's Turn!
You're options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:03 pm

(Of course, that's fine with me)

The midara was much stronger than he anticipated, Drake realizes. Underestimating her abilities was a stupid mistake. Thankfully his long years of training helped give him endurance and willpower. Though he truly enjoyed her wonderful lips, Drake's face only shows contempt. "What, that's it?," he taunts. "A few pathetic clones and a kiss?" Drake spreads his arms apart and aims to hit at least one of her sides with their blades
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:24 pm

==Dynamic Entry==

Adventurer:Kirito (Level 3 Journeyman)
Equipment:
Weapon:Shortsword(+2 Attack)
Body:
Head:
Feet: Soldier's Boots(+ 1 Toughness)
Accessory:Lover's Pendant
Stats:
St-16
Wp-18
P-3 (+2)
S-2 (+2)
T-3 (+1)
F-2
A-3
R-3
Rec-1

Abilities:
-Dual Strike-action-costs 3 Stamina
Attack twice! The second attack has a -2 penalty to the total Aim score.

-Angry Assault-action-
This attack does damage equal to the difference between your maximum and current Stamina. However, you suffer 1/2 of said number as Stamina damage yourself.

-Artful Dodger-action-costs 3 Stamina
Add a +2 bonus to all your total Reflex scores next turn. On any succesful dodge, the opponent that targeted you suffers 1 Stamina damage that ignores
Toughness score(but not damage prevention of other abilities).

-------------

Before the Dreamcatcher can respond to Drake's taunt, a new figure appears in the dreamscape.

"Oh, I remember you~!" The Dreamcatcher states as she recognizes Kirito. "So you enjoyed last time so much you came back for more?" She let out a giggle. "Just let me deal with this guy real quick, and then I'll give you a recurring wet dream!" She winked at Kirito before turning to Drake with a smirk on her face.

"Now, time for your nightmare!"

Not That Dream Again-action-5 Willpower
On a successful roll of 5 or higher, the target relives that classic nightmare in which one stands in front of one's class in their underwear. The vision is so vivid that the equipment they had on the body is gone once the dream is over! The equipment on the body gets removed until the end of the battle(it gets returned to you even if you flee or are defeated).
Effect Roll-2

Failure: The area around Drake changes. He's suddenly in his underwear surrounded by his old guild. Drake simply shrugs and punches one of his old colleagues in the face, dispelling the illusion.

"Argh! Why am I so bad at that!" The Dreamcatcher growls

-5 Willpower cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 45!

The Party's turn
Drakes' Options:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee

Kirito's Option's
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee

Last edited by PieForPi on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Drake rushes towards the midara, going in for a slash with his daggers.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:57 pm

"Remember...? No...I don't seem to...?" Kirito ponders cluelessly. He snaps his fingers "Oh....YOU! This is the same inn? Damn it, I thought a got rid of you." He looks to Drake " Watch it! She's pretty tough!" He turns back her. "No I didn't come back for you. The beds were nice fluffy so I wanted to try them again. Didn't expect to see you. Welp..Let's get this over with whore!" He decides to follow Drake close behind for a nice rebound shot. (Attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Drake attempts to slash the Dreamcatcher!
Drake's Aim: 3+(roll 1)=4
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 1)=4
Partial Success! The Dreamcatcher manages to push Drake away as he swings.
Drake's Power: 4*(Glance 0.5)=2
Dreamcatcher's Toughness=2
The dagger manages to nick her arm, but only manages to break the skin!

Kirito swings at the Dreamcatcher!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 1)= 4
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Failure! The Dreamcatcher ducks under the swing!

"Deny it all you want, you know you love me." The Dreamcatcher taunts. "And there's plenty of me to go around!"
Roll for Duration: (Roll 5)-2=3

Once more, there are three Dreamcatchers. Only, this time, all three are perfectly identical. In perfect unison they wink and say "Come get some!"

-10 Stamina cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 20!
-10 Willpower cost for the ability! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 35!

Copies last 3 more rounds!

It's the Parties turn!
Drake's Options:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee

Kirito's Option's
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Item
Flee

Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:10 pm

"Plenty to go around? I'll make sure of that when you're in Pieces this time!" The Swordsman lunges toward his target going for a downwards slash(Attack)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Drake is silent. He feels that continuing to talk, especially with this joker joining him would be a waste of time. Instead, he attempts to attack the dreamcatcher from behind as she's distracted by kirito.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:45 pm

(Just to clarify. Is Drake trying to hit the real Dreamcatcher or is he trying to attack the same one Kirito is?)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:49 pm

(The real one. Sorry I didn't clarify. Will next time)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Kirito slashes at the Dreamcatcher(?)
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Reflex: 2+(roll 4)=6
Success! Kirito's sword cleaves through the copy!
Kirito's Power: 5
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Toughness: 1
Success! The copy's body is torn open, and a thick cloud of mist bursts from the wound.

Stamina Damage! Dreamcatcher(?)'s Stamina is now 1!

"So rough." The Copy complains as she hunches over and clutches her stomach.

Drake tries to sneak up on the real Dreamcatcher!
Drake's Aim: 3+(roll 5)-2=6
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Success! The other copy tries to push Drake away, but he manages to land his dagger in the real Dreamcatcher's back!
Drake's Power: 4
Dreamcatcher's Toughness: 2
Success! The real Dreamcatcher stumbles forward as the dagger sinks into her back!

"I guess rouge's like to do it from behind, after all." The Dreamcatcher teases as Drake pulls his dagger back.

Stamina Damage! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 18!

The damaged copy stumbles toward Kirito!
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Aim:3+(roll4)=7
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(roll 5)= 8
Failure! The copy only manages a single step before she falls to the ground.

The Dreamcatcher(?) blows winks and blows a kiss at Kirito
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Aim:3+(roll 3)=6
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(roll 5)=8
Failure! Kirito easily sidesteps the kiss!

The Dreamcatcher lunges at Kirito!
Dreamcatcher's Aim: 4+(roll 3)=7
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(roll 3)= 6
Success! The Dreamcather tackles Kirito to the ground and plants a big kiss on his lips!
Dreamcatcher's Sensuality: 5
Kirito's Focus: 2
Success! Lost in the softness of her lips, Kirito doesn't even try to resist!

Willpower damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 15!

"Do you remember how much you loved me, now?" The Dreamcatcher whispers in Kirito's ear before she gets up.

Copies last 2 more rounds!

Party's turn!
Drake's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Flee

Kirito's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Item
Flee
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Drake rolled his eyes. His "teammate" was doing a pretty botched job in fighting the midara. And it would appear as if there were relations between the two already. Can this stranger even be trusted? What if he's just pretending to help, just to turn around and attack alongside the midara? All these thoughts swirled in Drake's head. If that was the case, he'd have to be extra careful and keep an eye out. First things first though: taking out the midara. 

Drake runs toward the real dream catcher and going for another stab
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Kirito spits at the floor. "Disgusting!" He scoffs "I beat you once and I'll do it again!" He gets into a defensive stance. Noticing Drake's disgust he calls out "Kill that butch for me would ya?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Kirito notices that The Dreamcacther and her copies are focusing on him and gets into a defensive stance!
Toughness and Focus double this round!

Drake attempts to slash the real Dreamcatcher!
Drake's Aim: 3+(roll1)+(great description 2)-2=4
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 3)=6
Failure! Both Copies intercept him and push him back!

The injured copy lunges at Drake!
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Aim:3+(roll 2)=5
Drake's Reflex: 6+(roll 5)= 11
Failure! Once more, the copy's legs give out on her.

The other copy lunges at Drake!
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Aim:3 +(roll 1)=4
Drake's Reflex: 6+(roll 5)+(Nimble 1)=12
Failure! She trips over the injured copy!

The Real Dreamcatcher attempts to grapple Drake!
Tender Hold-action-costs 3 Stamina
Sensual attack, has the chance to Entangle the target(Ailment 8, target can't take action until a succesful dice roll or the user takes another action, target suffers
-4 penalty to total Reflex score and -2 direct Willpower damage per turn) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.
Stamina Cost! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 15!
Dreamcatcher's Aim: 4+(roll 5)=9
Drake's Reflex: 6+(roll 1)+(Nimble 1)=8
Success! The Dreamcatcher pulls Drake into a loving embrace!
Dreamcatcher's Sensuality: 5
Drake's Focus: 1
Success!"Now, your mine." The Dreamcatcher whispers to him, her lips brushing against his ear.

Willpower Damage! Drake's Willpower is 9

Entangled!(8 )=8
Drake's Recovery: 1+(roll 6)=7
Failure! The Dreamcatcher's hold is surprisingly sturdy! Drake is unable to break free!

The Dreamcatcher tightens her hold, pressing her body against Drake!

Willpower Damage! Drake's Willpower is now 7!

Copies last 1 more Round!

Parties Turn!
Drake is Entangled and can not act!

Kirito's options are:
Attack(power or Sensual)
Defend
Item
Flee
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Kirito used one of the copies as a springboard to jumpslash towards the midara holding Drake(attack)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Kirito does a diving slash at The Dreamcatcher!
Kirito's Aim:3+(roll 1)-2=2
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 3)
Failure! The Copy he jumped off of grabs his ankle and stops him short!

Drake is Entangled and can not act!

The injured copy moves into give Drake a kiss
The Dreamcatcher(?)'s Aim: 3+(roll 5)=8
Drake's Reflex: 6+(roll 2)-(Entangled 4)=8
Partial Success! The copy puckers up! Drake manages to headbutt her as she closes in, but her lips still makes contact with his forehead!
==XxX Marks the Spot==
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Sensuality: 5*(Glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Drake's Focus:1
Success! Even if the touch was for but a moment, Drake's mind blanked out!

Willpower Damage! Drake's Willpower is now 5!

*Finisher Triggered!*Fourway Fun*
Conditions: Once an opponent of Dreamcatcher has lost 2/3 of its Willpower, he becomes susceptible to this attack. To activate it, the target need to be suffering from at least two conditions(Entangle, Drowsy Cloud, Armor Loss, XxX Marks the Spot) and there needs to be two copies on the battlefield. If these conditions are met, Fourway Fun activates. At the end of Fourway Fun, if the quest is not finished by the other party members, the victim now has the Group Attack weakness(suffer +1 Willpower damage when attacked by more than one midara in the same round).

"I knew you'd come around." The Dreamcatcher whispers as she begins to nibble on his ear. The two copies close the distance as they bombard Drake with blown kisses. One circles around behind him and begins placing kisses on his neck, while the other grabs his face and pulls him into a deep kiss. All three girls begin grinding against him, and Drake's member can't help but stiffen under this onslaught to his senses. "This is the best dream you've ever had, right? You never want to wake up. All you want to do is dream and be here with me." The three girl's begin trailing their kisses downward, and then remove his pants and underwear. The copies lay a kiss on each testicle as the real Dreamcatcher puts his little head into her mouth. Drake cums almost immediately and passes out.

Drake has been defeated!

The Dreamcatcher swallows his load before turning to Kirito with a predatory smirk on her face. "Now where we're we?"

The healthy copy strikes a pose and blows a kiss at Kirito!
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Aim: 3+(roll 2)=5
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Partial Success! Kirito is momentarily stunned by her figure, but still manages to dodge the kiss
==XxX Marks the Spot==
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Sensuality: 5*(Glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Success! Kirito can't help but drink in her beauty. She was just as lovely as the last time they met!

Willpower Damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 14!

The Dreamcatcher blows a kiss at Kirito!
Dreamcatcher's Aim: 4+(roll 5)+(teamwork 1)=10
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(roll 2)=5
Success! The kiss hit's Kirito right on the cheek!
==XxX Marks the Spot==
Dreamcatcher's Sensuality: 5+(ability 1)
Success! Kirito's face turns red as he imagines her soft lips kiss his check instead of the projection!

Willpower Damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 10!

"Are you sure you don't want to just give in ?" The Dreamcatcher asks as her copies dissolve into mist.

Both copies have Expired!

Kirito's Turn:
Kirito's Options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Item
Flee
(Surrender?)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 am

Knowing he has to get serious now Kirito can't let his partner's defeat be in vain. He decides to attack with a dual strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:37 am

Kirito takes a swing at the Dreamcatcher!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 3)=6
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3+(roll 4)=7
Failure! The Dreamcatcher steps back and avoids the swing!
Undeterred, Kirito rushes in with a haymaker!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 3)-(Dual Strike Penalty 2)=4
Dreamcatcher's Reflex: 3 +(roll 4)=7
Failure! The Dreamcatcher easily pushes his fist aside!

Stamina Cost! Kirito's Stamina is now 13!

"See? You're not even trying." The Dreamcatcher taunts as Kirito backs up. "I guess there's just too much of me for you to handle!"
Roll for Duration: (roll 5)-2=3

The Dreamcatcher let's out a laugh as once more her copies appear. After a moment, the Dreamcatcher suddenly staggers. "Looks like I'm cutting it close again."

Stamina Cost! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 5!
Willpower Cost! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 25!

Copies last 3 more rounds!

Parties Turn!
Kirito's options are:
Attack(Power or Sensual)
Defend
Item
Flee
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Deciding not to take another change Kirito tries for a normal attack on his foe
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Kirito rushes in to try and finish his foe!
Kirito's Aim: 3+(roll 4)-2=5
Dreamcatcher's Reflex:3+(roll 1)=4
Success! The copies try to trip Kirito, but he leaps over them and slashes the original!
Kirito's Power: 5
Dreamcatcher's Toughness: 2
Success! Kirito's blade leaves a deep gash on her stomach!

Stamina Damage! Dreamcatcher's Stamina is now 2!

"I'm *pant* not done *pant* yet!" The Dreamcatcher growls out as she struggles to stand.

One of the copies leans forward to give Kirito a glimpse of her cleavage and blows a kiss at him
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Aim: 3+(roll 4)=7
Kirito's Reflex: 3+(roll 4)=7
Partial Success! Kirito is dazed by her pose, and only barely dodges her kiss!
==XxX Marks The Spot==
Dreamcatcher(?)'s Sensuality:5*(Glance 0.5)=2.5>3
Success! Despite his best efforts, Kirito can't get the Dreamcatcher's body out of his head!

Willpower Damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 9!

The other slowly walks up to Kirito while swaying her hips, and puckers up
Dreamcacther(?)'s Aim: 3+(roll 4)+(Teamwork 1)=8
Kirito's Reflex: 1
Success! Kirito is hypnotized by her swaying hips, and does nothing to avoid the kiss.
==XxX Marks The Spot==
Dreamcatcher's Sensuality: 5+(ability 1)=6
Success! Kirito is lost in th touch of her soft lips.

Willpower Damage! Kirito's Willpower is now 5

The copy let's Kirito go as the real Dreamcatcher approaches.

"Now *pant* just *relax*" The Dreamcatcher says before exhaling a puff of pink smoke right in his face.
Drowsy Cloud-action-costs 4 Willpower
Each ability used by the enemy party costs 1/3 more Stamina/Willpower during the next round.
Kirito feels his body become sluggish, and it takes more effort to simply move around.

Ability Cost! Dreamcatcher's Willpower is now 21!

*Finisher Triggered!*Fourway Fun*
Conditions: Once an opponent of Dreamcatcher has lost 2/3 of its Willpower, he becomes susceptible to this attack. To activate it, the target need to be suffering from at least two conditions(Entangle, Drowsy Cloud, Armor Loss, XxX Marks the Spot) and there needs to be two copies on the battlefield. If these conditions are met, Fourway Fun activates. At the end of Fourway Fun, if the quest is not finished by the other party members, the victim now has the Group Attack weakness(suffer +1 Willpower damage when attacked by more than one midara in the same round).

Kirito's body goes lip as he breaths in the smoke and falls into the arms of the Dreamcatcher. "Sweet dreams," she whispers into his ear. Content to let her copies do most of the work in her tired state, she pulls Kirito into a kiss as her copies remove his pants. The Dreamcatcher slowly trails her hands downward, as her copies' hands gently message his shaft. Once his post is at full mast, the Dreamcatcher kneels down, and she and her copies plant a big kiss on kiss his penis cause it to erupt.

Kirito is defeated!

Two beds materialize in the dream world. The two copies drag Drake over to one and begin to have their way with him, while the real Dreamcatcher guides her Kirito over to the other and simply snuggles with him.

Drake and Kirito awake the next day with heavily soiled underwear. Both of them are harshly scolded by the Innkeeper and kicked out of the inn.

QUEST FAILED!
No Loot Gained!
Drake and Kirito now have Weakness: Group Attack(Take 1 Willpower damage whenever more than one midara attacks you in a round)
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:58 pm

PieForPi, you did wonderful in GM'ing the Quest, especially how you fit in the quest restart and the fact that the midara already knew Kirito: http://img.pandawhale.com/128138-kevin-durant-you-the-real-MVP-CZxL.jpeg

Sorry to the peeps who lost the Quest, you still gain 0.5 of a Level if you fail. You can insert the Weakness below abilities in your character template.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Will do. Two questions. Do I have time to try one more (easier) quest before slumber party and would someone be willing to dm? Also, are weaknesses permanent?
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:26 pm

You could join the first quest I and haseo will partake in. Then we'll start Slumber Party with next folks in waiting after their quest finishes if you're still busy.

On Weaknesses: I'd say they stay until either partaking in three quests regardless of outcome, or beating a quest in the same questline(so Slumber Party would count for that).

I'll add this to the GM'ing thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night   Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open RPG-Quest: Stay The Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next