Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles

Go down 
+6
Warrior of Darkness
sarcasticspidey
NeoGeno450
Caustic_Clown
anon64
Zesquid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles Empty
PostSubject: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:53 am

So, my shoulder is starting to feel better (even though it is still separated from my collar bone) and I can finally type without much pain. I was looking through the board and was noticing alot of RP's going on and I'm deciding that it should have it's own section and clean up the "LITERature", "Scenario Workshop", and "Stories" sections as some topic's belong in the others and so forth.

This may not happen overnight but don't fret if your topic is missing, its probably just in another section.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 pm

I like this plan
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:18 am

Alright, cleaned up the forum a bit, how do you guys like it?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:25 am

I like the changes and the clarity this brings, but can I suggest making either stories or enemy profiles (perhaps both) visible to non registered users as personally the stories written in literature by members were the reason I joined the forum and I feel we'd be losing potential members if we keep one of our most active sections hidden
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:27 am

Also I absolutely adore your new profile picture
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:51 am

^^Seconding that sentiment. Lurking those sections is what made me join.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:18 am

I also agree with the sentiment.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Same here. The old literature with the original stories is what made me join, ando was the majority of what I lurked. The profiles and original stories seem to be the most popular topics, save for rps, anyways, so we could get more members by allowing them to be public
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:28 pm

aaaand same here xD
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:41 pm

I was here for the games. xD
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Yea I can do that right now guys and thanks Anon Very Happy

EDIT: Alright, should be visible to guests now.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Similarly to Awesome_Dante, I joined because of the Video Games section. TBH, I'm less interested in special kisses, more interested in corruption and GOR. Fortunately, the two tend to overlap a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:34 pm

I came for the Vidya Gaems, I stayed for everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles   Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to flex the ol' Admin muscles
Page 1 of 1