Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)

Go down 
+2
sarcasticspidey
PieForPi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) Empty
PostSubject: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:05 pm

~~2 Years Ago~~

All was quiet as two figures sneaked through the forest. For months, traders heading to or from the nearby village had been disappearing, leaving their goods stranded in the road. The town was slowly starving as much needed supplies weren’t coming. In desperation, every able bodied person was sent out to find what was causing the merchants to disappear.

“Watch your step.” Erik told his companion as he stepped over a giant root. His clothing, a blue shirt missing a sleeve and pants that had more patches then original material at this point, was a statement to how bad the situation was getting. The only thing on his person that wasn’t a piece of crap was the iron sword his parents got him for his birthday; just a few weeks before the attacks started.

“Your old man said he was going to meet us around here right?” Alice asked as they stepped into a clearing. Alice was wearing an old tattered cloak, a green tunic, some leather boots, and had a quiver strapped to her back.

Alice was Erik’s oldest friend, and, if he was being honest with himself, his crush: The way her wavy auburn hair blew in the wind. The way her blue eyes reflected the moonlight. How freckles dotted her face. Her long toned legs. Her unwavering confidence. The way she snorted when she giggled. How adorable her fear of lightning was. He loved her, even if he was too shy to admit it.

“I haven’t seen any old men around, but I have seen a beautiful lady~!” A voice called out to them.

Erik and Alice turned to the speaker and were stunned by what they saw. It was a beautiful woman, with long blue hair with pink highlights, captivating red eyes, and inviting cherry pink lips. She wore a white blouse, a short blue skirt, and pink and black striped stockings.

But her most eye catching feature was definitely her breasts, which were straining against her top and threatened to spill out at any moment.

“A midara.” Erik whispered in awe. Never in his life time had a midara been sighted near the village.

“Are you the one responsible for the missing merchants?” Alice questioned as she notched her bow and took aim.

“Yup~!” The midara admitted without hesitation. “Me and the girls here,” she puffed out her chest, causing her boobs to jiggle, “had a swell time knocking those old fogies out.”

“Why?” Erik asked, too distracted by her bust to do much else.

“To make you easy pickings, of course~!” The midara happily explained. “With all of you scattered about looking for little old me, the name’s Marisa by the way, my friends will have no problem subduing you one by one!”

“Not if we bring you down first!” Alice yelled as she let her arrow fly.

Alice shot true, but it was no use, as the arrow merely bounced off of Marisa’s chest.

Finally pulled from his stupor, Erik charged at the midara, drawing his sword and slashing at her. Much like Alice’s arrow, Erik’s attack harmlessly rebounded of off Marisa’s ample bosom.

“My turn~!” Marisa chirped. She grabbed the surprised Erik, pulled him into a hug and mashed her lips into his.

Erik was in heaven. Her soft tender lips massaging his own, her boobs rubbing against his chest, it was almost too much for the young man; his mind slowly tuning to mush in her embrace.

“Get away from him!” Alice yelled as she rushed up to the midara and whacked the temptress with her bow. The midara let Erik go and turned to Alice.

“Upset that your boyfriend prefers girls with more meat on them~?” Marisa taunted, her boobs bouncing for emphasis.

As Alice sputtered out denials, Marisa found an opening. The midara pulled Alice into an embrace. But instead of kissing her, the temptress began to squeeze her. “Surely, you can appreciate how soft they are~.”

Alice let out a moan of pleasure as Marisa pressed against her. The midara’s breasts were threatening to engulf her own.

Erik tried to strike the midara, but Marisa simply lifted up her captive and sidestepped out of the way. Alice let out another moan, as the action caused her captor's breasts to rub against her.

A sudden strike from behind forced Marisa to release her captive, who fell to the ground in a boneless heap. Turning to the new comer, Erik’s face lit up. His dad had arrived, and he was wielding the family’s sword!

“Father!”

“Get Alice to safety! I’ll handle this!” Erik’s father commanded.

“My girls are too much for any one man to handle~!” Marisa boasted.

Erik’s father charged at the midara, but much like Erik and Alice’s attacks, it was deflected by Marisa’s bust. The temptress’ top finally had enough abuse, as it finally burst open, revealing her bare boobs in all their glory, each one bigger than her head.

Marisa swung her body, causing her breasts to uppercut the stunned warrior in front of her. Dazed, Erik’s father could do nothing as Marisa’s melons followed up by slamming down on his head, flooring him.

As the warrior struggled to stand, Marisa lunged. Her breasts collided with his head and slammed him into a tree with enough force to crack the wood.

“Aww~.” Marisa said as she backed up from Erik’s father, allowing his unconscious body to fall to the ground. “I guess starving you guys made you weaker than expected.”

Erik could only watch in horror as the midara turn towards him. That horror turn into fascination as Marisa walked forward with a spring in her step, her every movement causing her boobs to bounce.

“Right now, you’re a tad too young for my tastes,” Marisa explained as Erik fell completely under the spell of her bosom. She beckoned to him, and the young man eagerly dove head first into chest. Her massive melons easily encompassing his entire head. Nuzzling deeper into her valley as she squeezed him with her breasts, the soft pillowy mounds loving embrace completely smothered him and his mind. In that moment, Erik forgot all about the village, his father and Alice. All he could think about we're Marisa's incredible boobs

“But stop by the village in a year or two, and I’ll give you a great welcome home present~!”

The midara released him, and Erik took in a deep breath he hadn’t realized he desperately needed. Marisa placed a finger beneath his chin and forced his gaze upward, from her amazing boobs to her amazing lips. Understanding the invitation, Erik leaned forward allowing the temptress to give him one final kiss that sent him over the moon and into unconsciousness.

~~~

Hours later, Erik awoke to find his underwear soaked, a sobbing Alice, and his father and the midara nowhere to be seen.

“What happened?” Erik asked groggily.

Alice’s only reply was to wrap her cloak around herself and sob even harder. Erik tried to comfort her, but she flinched away at his touch.

“Come on, we need to get back to the village.” Erik said lamely after a moment. Alice forced her sobs down and nodded in response.

As the two snuck back to the village, they were horrified by what they saw.

The place was overrun with midara. Temptresses of all kinds freely roamed the streets with men and women at their heels. Everyone in the village had been turned into their love slaves.

“We… we need to go.” Erik choked out.

The young man began to cry as he and his companion turned their backs on the only place they ever called home.

Alice was never the same. She became withdrawn and deeply self conscious of her body, to the point where she would freeze up if someone looked at her for more than a second. It was all he could do to get her give more than one word responses.

Erik swore he would have his revenge. For his village. For his father.

For Alice.

---

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:22 pm

I like it. It really gives your character purpose and I appreciate how he has a close bond with Alice, a great motivation to get back at the midara
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Awesome stuff, this type of story also gives me plenty of material to come up with the attacks of the midara.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Hmmm... very nice work on this. x3 I know I wouldn't mind having a swing at that Midara. =w=/
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:18 pm

Swerve: I will say it has been a VERY long time since I've wanted to annihilate a Monster Girl who seems to THINK she knows what's attractive, because I'll be DAMNED if a creep like her thinks that she can get away with that, ESPECIALLY what she did to Alice. It is my opinion that oversized breasts such as hers are fairly unattractive unless they're attached to a genuinely kind and otherwise sweet woman. I look forward to watching Erik grow strong and destroy her. *glare* If he can't do it himself, I will.

((That was kind of sort of in character so don't take it personally. I guess you wrote a good villain. The way she carried herself I was more motivated to fight her than get off to her, but that probably means you did a good job.))

EDIT: Looking back, holy shit, I REALLY let loose on this character. I hope that you don't take this the wrong way, sorry for being as absolutely forceful as I was. >.<
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:33 pm

@wolfzero001 : Sorry, mate, but I don't even have a proper character sheet for her. Maybe if I ever get around to DMing again, you can take a crack at her.

@SwerveStar: No problem. In fact, I'm kind of happy a character I created got so a strong response from someone.

Unfortunately for your character, Swerve, the Open RPG has been kind of dead for a while. And from what I remember, Erik wasn't doing so great.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:16 pm

PieForPi wrote:
@wolfzero001 : Sorry, mate, but I don't even have a proper character sheet for her. Maybe if I ever get around to DMing again, you can take a crack at her.

@SwerveStar: No problem. In fact, I'm kind of happy a character I created got so a strong response from someone.

Unfortunately for your character, Swerve, the Open RPG has been kind of dead for a while. And from what I remember, Erik wasn't doing so great.

Ah, glad I contributed then. owo

That's all right. owo I usually do my RPing on Skype anyway, which is why wolfzero001 and I are so chill lately. XD To be honest, my character would probably break the system due to one of his main abilities being unbreakably strong willpower anyway (in regards to being charmed or controlled, not so much in regard to physical damage). ^^;

...To be honest I didn't even realize that the chance to RP a fight with her was even an option. XD I thought this was going to be the start of a story.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Well, like it says in the title, this was the backstory for my character in the Open RPG. Just a one-shot explaining why he was going off to fight the midara, you know?

As for going against Marisa: if people want to, I don't see why not. Although, I would have no idea how to balance her. Just from the one scene we can see that she: A) negates any attack that hits her boobs, B) gave Alice crippling insecurity about her body from rubbing her breasts against her*, C) took out Erik's Dad in only two Physical attacks, and D) hypnotized Erik by just walking towards him.

She isn't really supposed to be a fair fight.  If I had to put it into words, she's like a boss in a video game that you aren't supposed to be able to beat. She's not unbeatable, but unless you were on new game++ or something, than she would most likely wipe the floor with you.

*Alice hit 0 willpower almost instantly. The insecurity came form the overkill and seeing Erik throw himself at Marisa.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 6:25 pm

PieForPi wrote:
Well, like it says in the title, this was the backstory for my character in the Open RPG. Just a one-shot explaining why he was going off to fight the midara, you know?

As for going against Marisa: if people want to, I don't see why not. Although, I would have no idea how to balance her. Just from the one scene we can see that she: A) negates any attack that hits her boobs, B) gave Alice crippling insecurity about her body from rubbing her breasts against her*, C) took out Erik's Dad in only two Physical attacks, and D) hypnotized Erik by just walking towards him.

She isn't really supposed to be a fair fight.  If I had to put it into words, she's like a boss in a video game that you aren't supposed to be able to beat. She's not unbeatable, but unless you were on new game++ or something, than she would most likely wipe the floor with you.

*Alice hit 0 willpower almost instantly. The insecurity came form the overkill and seeing Erik throw himself at Marisa.

A) Don't attack the boobs I guess. XD Go for the head or, more likely, the legs first.
B) That's just more reason to beat her senseless.
C) Ok, that? Swerve can't counter that short of just getting out of the way. Despite his implacable willpower and his high speed he's pretty damn weak in terms of defense.
D) On top of Swerve's high willpower, he finds breasts at her size entirely unappealing.

That makes sense, yeah. o.o Swerve hard counters most of the stuff that appears on this site purely because even when fully aroused he remains entirely in control of himself, but the immense physical power she's packing would probably be an issue for him.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Rp or not considering it's done anyway I would absolutely adore reading a sequel of sorts. If you wouldn't mind writing it that is. There are so many interesting ideas setup I'd love to see a conclusion or something along the lines of one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)   The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unbeatable Body (An Open RPG Character backstory)
Page 1 of 1