Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POV kisses (ASMR style)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katanarama!

POV kisses (ASMR style) Empty
PostSubject: POV kisses (ASMR style)   POV kisses (ASMR style) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 pm

There's a bevy of beauties broadcasting POV smooches in the form of ASMR videos.  cheers
They're on YouTube so just do a search for "ASMR kiss" and enjoy!
The special effect here is to put you to sleep/relaxation.  Wink  

Some great channels:  doremi ASMR, Chocolat ASMR, The Sound of Silence ASMR.

A Disclaimer:  The people doing these videos are helping the ASMR community, and both they and the community are very sensitive to inappropriate comments/messages.  Just give positive support Very Happy

Last edited by Katanarama! on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the adverse effect from ASMR)
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: POV kisses (ASMR style)   POV kisses (ASMR style) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:04 am

Hi, I have been thinking about this and I think that this belong to Off Topics, becouse it isn't a kiss with an effect made by a character.
Obviously it is only an opinion.
greetings
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: POV kisses (ASMR style)   POV kisses (ASMR style) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:07 pm

I am going to agree with ab123. This is a good contribution relevant to the interests of people in the forum, and it is not concurrent with the overarching goal of the primary part of forum. It is welcome on the site, it should be moved to the off topic region since it isn't particularly regarding the kissing and effects related to the kisses, know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: POV kisses (ASMR style)   POV kisses (ASMR style) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Ok, how can I move it? Or do I have to delete and repost?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POV kisses (ASMR style)   POV kisses (ASMR style) Empty

Back to top Go down

POV kisses (ASMR style)
Page 1 of 1