Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monmuso quest paradox

Go down 
+8
ChevalierDiabolique
NeoGeno450
AnonRoy
WanderingKnight
Mkmd13
Hasemeowikins
VGDMalcolm
kissfan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasemeowikins

Monmuso quest paradox Empty
PostSubject: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:45 pm

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE150726.html
So with the game released and dargoth and crew hard at work to have this baby translated, please tell me i'm not the only one excited? All imp team for maximum cuteness!
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:02 am

is the paradox where he chooses to be a bad guy and screw with all of them?
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Nah, it's just an alternate time line where mgq essentially didn't happen. I like it so far, tho i admittedly have only just gotten to the end of the demo content. Found a DDL for it, won't link it just yet untill i test it, don't want anyone to suffer a potential virus in the worst case.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Even though this doesn't have any links about the kissing in the game, I will still allow it to be here since more than likely it will have some, but usually when you post on the Video Game board but don't have a kiss for it, either put it under the "Sightings" section or "Off Topic" section Smile
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:33 am

With the amount of content this game has it'll take months for a full translation.

Without AGTH or some sort of translation tool to look at while playing you'll get lost a lot and miss out on a ton of goodies.

I'll purchase now and just wait for when the translation comes out.
Back to top Go down
Hasemeowikins

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Sorry mkmd, i could of linked multiple pictures with kisses in them (rpg maker limitations of course, but still) Also, it won't take months due to dargoth having an actual team not just himself going into this translation.  
At the very least, and this is because i wont go farther than the demo's length (its all that has been translated so i dont wanna ruin the story for myself) there is an imp who uses kisses as an attack causing trances also a pig girl i think, makes out rather pationently with luka in her rape scene.

In retrospect, i'm hesistant to link pics due to most of the kisses being alongside sex/rape >.> But i'll that to your disgression mkmd
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:19 pm

It should be fine just as long as you put them under spoilers and say why they are listed as such.
Back to top Go down
WanderingKnight

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Just making sure, everyone here saw Dargoth's, recent translations? I made use of the recent demo translation.

I don't know how paradox begins or ends, but what would you think about
Potential Story-Ruining Spoiler, that I theorized.:
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Does anyone have a download link? Or can upload the full game?
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:39 pm

I mean, I could upload it... or I could just eat this pretzel.

*munch, munch, munch*
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:50 am

Or you could uploud it Very Happy many on the forums would appreciate it, not only me.
But that's up to you, you can always enjoy your pretzel.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:23 am

I myself would appreciate the upload.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:28 am

You could do both that way the pretzel will taste better after a good deed xD
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Truthfully guys, I would wait on trying to play this game. You will just be lost and disappointed with not being able to read Japanese. There is a guy working on a translation to the game and by that time, there should be links everywhere for it.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:14 am

Chevalier Delivers!

Full Game: https://mega.co.nz/#!bZ53mBxL!DlGJG59YSw-nEpJFh7Pd5ZHIETXpZeI2i8YS4DFdZAE

English (not full) patch: https://dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/mgq-paradox-english-patch-1-02a/

Instructions: Extract contents to your game folder (with game.exe) and run the patch exe. Click patch, exit when done. Play game. It is STRONGLY advised to use a clean directory for the patch and keep around a non-patched version just in case.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:23 am

Just brilliant
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Many thanks by your time friend!

When i try to patch it says "wrong version" at the middle of the process, after that it stops. Some help?
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Full game link doesn't work for me. It goes to Adfly and when I click 'Skip Ad' it says unable to connect.

Is the game already gone?
Back to top Go down
Barbas

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Katanarama! wrote:
Full game link doesn't work for me.  It goes to Adfly and when I click 'Skip Ad' it says unable to connect.

Is the game already gone?

You must be logged in, in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Um...has anyone gotten this to work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monmuso quest paradox   Monmuso quest paradox Empty

Back to top Go down

Monmuso quest paradox
Page 1 of 1