Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pharaoh and Mummy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Pharaoh and Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Pharaoh and Mummy   Pharaoh and Mummy EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 am

Appearance: http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/incharacter/8018-Pharaoh-s-Treasure-Egyptian-Costume-large.jpg

Description: The ruler of the desert, anyone who wanders into her territory is brought before her. She personally makes sure that they worship her as their new god and ruler. She has a dislike for Adventurers, though; sending them on their way after thoroughly humbling them.

Abilities:

Mummy Minion: "Arise, my servant!" Summons a Mummy Midara. There can only be one pure Midara mummy on the field at a time.

Divine Beauty: "Cum for me." A basic sensuality attack. A midara's natural beauty combined with the Pharaoh's divine heritage creates an intense aura that overwhelms the senses. On an aim roll of 5 or higher, her target begins masturbating. Masturbating Adventurers can not attack on their next turn, as they're too busy pleasuring themselves; dealing willpower damage to themselves equal to their sensuality score.

Worthy of Praise: "Fool, do you really think you can defy me?" The Pharaoh uses a finger to trace her lips, before moving her hand downward to follow her cleavage, roam past her lovely hips, and run down her thigh. She follows up the erotic display by blowing a kiss. Target is Enthralled ( duration = Aim roll - 2) Enthralled characters hav their actions decided for them by the Pharaoh.

Sinister Serpent: "Why resist?" The Pharaoh pulls her victim into a kiss and forces her tongue into their mouth. The makeout session is so intense that her victim goes limp in her arms from the sheer pleasure. On rolls of 4 or higher, inflicts Charmed ( 8 ). Charmed characters can not attack the inflicter due to feelings of adoration.

Heavenly Embrace: "Lowly mortal, now do you see my true majesty?" The Pharaoh beckons her target over to her. The victim can't control themselves and pull her into a kiss. The Royale Midara uses the opportunity to wrap her arms around her foe and press her divine body against them, encouraging them to continue the kiss. Inflicts Heavenly Embraced status. The Heavenly Embraced can only use basic sensuality attacks, and can not recover from the status on their own. Another Adventurer must deal damage to the Pharaoh to end the embrace.

Sarcopha-sex(Finisher): "Now, Fool, know your place and worship me!" A magnificent ornate golden sarcophagus with inside lined with red velvet erupts from the ground behind her. She pulls her target inside and proceeds to fuck them senseless. The worship of her newest devotee recovers her stamina and willpower as long as she is protected by the sarchophagus, which has 4 Stamina and 5 Toughness. Triggered when someone with a status condition is reduced to 1/3 their max willpower. Male Weakness: Obedience( Those with this weakness are more susceptible to effects that prevent them from attacking or otherwise acting on their turns.) Female Conversion: Mummy(The Adventurer's subclass becomes Mummy. Every turn a Converted Adventurer is in battle, roll a die with sides numbering the Adventurer's max Willpower. If the roll is higher then her current Willpower, she attacks an Ally.)

---
Mummy

Appearance:http://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/13558/1-1/womens-mummy-dearest-costume.jpg

Description: Mummy's are the devoted female servants of the Pharaoh. To Mummies, both pure midara and converted humans, a Pharaoh's orders are absolute and will be obeyed without question.

Loose Bandages(Passive): "Feeling a little tied up?" Whenever a Mummy lands a basic attack(power or sensual), their target gets wrapped up in some of their bandages. Wrapped characters lose 1 Reflex, the effect can stack up to 6 times

Bandage Bondage: "There we go! Nice and tight!" The Mummy wraps her target in her bandages and squeezes their genitals and other sensitive areas. Target becomes Bound(Ailment 10, targets cannot take action until they free themselves and total Reflex score is halved, but can opt to use their basic Power score instead of their basic Recovery score for the Recovery roll) for 3 turns. Recovering early also cures Wrapped status.

Patch Job: "Your hurt! Let me get that for you!" The Mummy embraces an ally as her bandages come to life and wrap tightly around their wounds. Deals willpower damage but restores stamina.

--------

I feel like its been ages since I've done one of these. So, I apologize if its not up to my usual standards. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Pharaoh and Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh and Mummy   Pharaoh and Mummy EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:56 am

I totally dig it! I was just thinking yesterday how much I wanted to see some new profiles here. Maybe I'll get back to the grind of making new profiles as well. Please keep up the good work, PieForPi! I really appreciate your contributions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Pharaoh and Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh and Mummy   Pharaoh and Mummy EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Been ages? Didn't you just did Aromadara a few while ago? I'd say you're on fire here hahahaha.

Anyway, I truly like the Pharaoh's profile, seductive and irresistible, especially the Heavenly Embrace. Like I said, I really love moves that invite/beckon the enemies to come to the midara.

It's too bad though the finisher has a very little description on it, I think you could add more words depicting the activities inside the sarcophagus instead just a "fuck them senseless". Razz
Perhaps make it so initially the Pharaoh didn't do anything inside the sarcophagus, instead only gazing at the victim seductively and putting up erotic display. Trapped with the beautiful, majestic being, the victim who at first resists can't hold back anymore and start to taste the body of her captor, and so on, haha. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

Pharaoh and Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh and Mummy   Pharaoh and Mummy EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:27 pm

ya i dunno bout u dawgs but i wanna see sum mo hunies on dis site. gud to be bak naw wat im sayin>?
Back to top Go down
GingerLipstick

GingerLipstick

Pharaoh and Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh and Mummy   Pharaoh and Mummy EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:41 am

Interesting character! Its interesting how she's more sensual then anything, not just a character based upon kisses, but a little of everything.
I especially like the mummy. Along with some bondage-based skills I like the support role she has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pharaoh and Mummy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pharaoh and Mummy   Pharaoh and Mummy Empty

Back to top Go down

Pharaoh and Mummy
Page 1 of 1