Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucky Seven Labyrinth

Go down 
+5
hertzez
argaz003
Warrior of Darkness
AnonRoy
LipsInfinity
9 posters
AuthorMessage
argaz003

argaz003

Lucky Seven Labyrinth Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:40 pm

First, you need to download this program to play: http://textadventures.co.uk/quest

Next, here's the download to the game:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/62ljqq99o55qq0w/LSL_Demo.quest

Now the explanation.

Hi, all. I wanted to expand on the concept of the Lucky Seven Labyrinth (from the story in the story section), but I wasn’t sure if it would be better to do that through an Open RP or a Choose Your Own Adventure visual novel. Seeing as I’ve always wanted to make one, I chose the latter.

Here’s a demo version of the concept I’ve been working on. I didn't go too crazy with edits and revisions for the demo, so apologies for spelling/grammar mistakes, etc.

This was a lot more work than I expected, though some of it was, and probably will be, self-inflicted. I want to incorporate a wide variety of choices – classes, genders, fights, etc. I also had to get a hang of the program.

In the demo version, there are only two paths available: Knight (M) and Knight (F). The difference in genders doesn’t matter too much right now beyond dialogue and endings, but I have ideas to make them unique pathways in future installments (conversion endings for females, for example). I only have one image in there right now and no audio. I’m saving graphics and such until the very end.

The goal of the project is to make it a comprehensive UponHerLips community visual novel experience. I won’t make any promises on finishing it, but I will try my best. I’m definitely going to take my time with it, that’s for sure.

Featured in the demo are the following enemies:
- A busty Amazon
- PieForPi’s Cloud Girl
- SarcasticSpidey’s Spider Princess
- Slime Girl

Other interests in later versions will likely include more cutesy villains, emphasis on rears, mind altering kisses, etc.

I’m aiming for the finished version to feature six classes (with variants depending on gender), seven main encounters (each class will take these on in their own separate orders), a bunch of side encounters, and a final encounter. This could change – I’m kind of on the fence about the Paladin and Ranger class.

With that community-based goal in mind, I’m very interested to hear what you think of the demo. I’m also looking for feedback from you guys about what enemies, pathways, and kinks should be featured in future installments. I want to cover as wide of a base as possible.

Finally, let me know if you’re interested in writing levels for the game. Multiple writers with varying styles and interests can keep a text-based game fresh.

In any case, I hope you enjoy. Comments and criticism (and bug finds) appreciated, thank you.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:48 am

Pretty good so far, there's a lot of options. I'd like to see the Witch Sisters' or Pink Devils profile added in
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:35 am

Can you send me a link to read it online? I have some problems with quest on my pc
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Warrior of Darkness: Here you go, enjoy.

Code:
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/xcvui64c90_ktr774v5y0g/lucky-seven-labyrinth-demo

LipsInfinity: Definitely will have the Witch Sisters. Easily one of my favorite profiles.

I should mention many of the Amazon Game Overs are temporary. Once the game is more fleshed out, those game overs (at least, in the beginning levels) will initially send you back to the main hub for another go at the labyrinth. It would be during the second failed attempt (or later in your first) that you'll probably see endings with higher consequences (mind domination, conversion, death, etc.).
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:05 am

I'm loving it. Keep it up, d00d, and let me know if you want someone to help out writing a couple scenes - I'll definitely have time over the summer.

Also, I'm noticing that we're both making our games specifically for this site, which has got me thinking... what if we made UHL a sort of brand name? We keep up our own work, brand it with UHL, get a couple other guys onboard doing their own games, and spread it all over the place. Could bring in a lot more traffic. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:41 am

Very nice! So much already and it's just a demo! Are you only putting kissing type fetishes in this game or will you include any other types as well? Like the ones from Aromadara?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:48 am

Thanks argaz i'll try once i'm at home
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:34 pm

TheWielder: I'll keep that in mind, thanks. As far as the UHL thing, I'm indifferent. I'm just a guy who likes to write.

Mkmd: Kissing is likely to be a recurring sort of thing, of course. But yeah, I'll be doing my best to include as wide of a range as possible (Aromadara will be an encounter, for sure). On that note, feedback/requests/general brainstorming really helps me get an idea of what sorts of interests people would like to see featured, so that's much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 pm

As always, a great one Argaz. I actually like the shortness of the passages here, as I like to have more control over my character.

If you're taking suggestion (or request), at the scene where you can choose to fondle Volka's breast, I think you should have added another option where you didn't stop and keep fondling them. I just like it when my character lose to the seduction of midara and have the option to submit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Ah nice! Suggestions of mine, besides kissing of course lol, would be facesitting, stinkface, and gas like in aromadara.

I love it when the guy doesnt like being subjected to that stuff until its too late for them. If you want any attack ideas, send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Gotta say, I'm super excited for this one. Are you gonna post updated versions or just a chunk of progress, or a finished one of seven scenario at a time? Cause I'm itching to go again! But I understand it takes time to perfect this stuff-
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:14 pm

hertzez: I think I could do that, yeah. I'll see what I can do about integrating an option like that.

VulcanS: I was planning to update in chunks. The next update was going to introduce a new class (the Mage) to showcase diverse gameplay between the classes (I hope; I'm kind of winging it). Here's what I have planned for the next release:

Knight: Obstacle 1
On the way to the next gate, the knight is faced with another challenge: A small, yet extraordinary door. To reach the door, the knight must first cross a slender, narrow rock path with no handholds on either side. In crossing the rock bridge, the knight will be challenged by sentient plant vines and flowers controlled by the mistress of the perilous darkness below. Don’t worry: Falling off the bridge does not mean certain death…according to her, at least.

Knight: Gate 2/Mage: Gate 1
The adventurer’s twisted path leads to an imposing, ancient cathedral isolated in the middle of a dark, stormy night. The adventurer believes it likely that the key to progress is in the church. However, the cathedral is as old as it is dangerous, likely the home for not only the seductress that holds the key, but other temptresses as well. The ghost should be the least of your worries…

Knight: Game Over
After succumbing to the wiles of a beautiful woman, the knight regains consciousness cradled in the caring arms of – go figure – another beautiful woman. This woman says she is a cleric, but her methods of healing adventurers, she adds, are “controversial” in practically every other religious circle. She puckers her lips and invites you to her restorative chambers, a most tempting offer…

Knight: Gate 1a
After his encounter with the cleric, the knight gives the labyrinth another go. Emerging from the portal, the knight finds himself inside a tavern room disheveled by obvious signs of struggle. On the floor is a beautiful, yet troubled woman whose possessions were just ransacked by a gang of midara – including the key to the next gate! The temptress asks for the knight’s help in pursuing those who troubled her. And if the sweet scents of her perfumes do not persuade the knight into cooperation, then her lips most likely will.

---

I cranked out the initial release pretty quickly, so I took a break from writing for the most part over the past week. I'm getting back into it; I won't put a release date on the next version, but I'll keep you posted if asked.

Before I start the Mage, I did want to ask about the classes. My intent was to use the same levels/enemies, but in different orders for each class (ex. the Knight's first three gates would be Amazon to Church to Witch Sister while Mage would start with Church to Witch Sister to Amazon; some other classes would have entirely different starting points). In any case, the actions would be completely different depending on the class. A move the Knight uses successfully against the Amazon may not work for the Rogue, etc.

I can do it differently where each class would have different enemies/pathways altogether. In this case, the Mage would face his own maze of enemies not seen in the Paladin path, for example. It would mean for a greater variety for enemies (which is good), but would take longer to develop (which is bad, I guess). Just wanted to get your opinions on how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:41 pm

I must say that is amazing argaz, you put so much work and thought in this, but that actually could be your undoing, there's a chance you have more ideas than you needed. I suggest you tone down the content a bit and focus to one class at the time, but if you can handle it then just go all out. Smile
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Any progress, brudda?
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:09 am

Streamlining. I haven't done much since I'm currently mired in an unrelated project. I'm also thinking about starting an RP thread based on the concept to drum up some inspiration if people are interested in participating.
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:56 am

sure why not?
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:34 pm

right the rest of dis man. its pretty gud
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Having a ball with what's here- just a damned shame there's so little so far. Any chance there's still life in this project, Argaz, or are you focusing on the RP for now?
Back to top Go down
argaz003

argaz003

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:03 pm

I might come back to this once the RP is all wrapped up, but I can't say for sure.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Yeah I'd love to play some more man and I know everyone else wants to too
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Yo argaz, you gonna continue writing anymore for this? It was one of my favorite things on this site and it's too great to leave like this! You gotta finish it man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Seven Labyrinth   Lucky Seven Labyrinth Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucky Seven Labyrinth
Page 1 of 1