Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kissy faces and blowing kisses

Go down 
+19
littletoys
monked80
Bodumpbo
ChevalierDiabolique
REIDO
ab123
Sincerely
Yuna
kissy lips*
Kis-aragi Rana
SwerveStar
VulcanS
LazyAlex
065227n
kissfan
NeoGeno450
GingerLipstick
wolfzero001
Zesquid
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
REIDO

REIDO

kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:25 am

Name:Marine
Series: Marine a Go Go(Ep 2)[HENTAI] Shocked
Contact Method: indirect&direct

http://www.hentaicrunch.org/marine-go-go-episode-2-english-subbed/

blown kiss:start at 4:40 and 17:21
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya110kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya210

kisses a cock:start at 13:11
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya310
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 am

what is in spanish in these last post (the cocksucker), is: For a Japan's greater future! I will drink your cum.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 am

anyway, REIDO really great topic, one of the bests in my opinion, for the quantity of material.

I would love to do a collection of kissy faces and blowing kisses also for live action, anyone who would like to partecipate?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:49 am

ab123 wrote:
anyway, REIDO really great topic, one of the bests in my opinion, for the quantity of material.

I would love to do a collection of kissy faces and blowing kisses also for live action, anyone who would like to partecipate?

Ehh. Not really.
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:01 am

ok, just ad idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:53 pm

ab123 wrote:

I'd be all about that! I'm really interested in seeing more blown kiss videos in all mediums, both live actions, anime, video game, and otherwise.
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 pm

Zesquid wrote:
ab123 wrote:

I'd be all about that!  I'm really interested in seeing more blown kiss videos in all mediums, both live actions, anime, video game, and otherwise.  

great! I have sort of a "collection", blow kisses and stuff I found, if any of you tells me where can I post it (Live Action or Off Topic, you tell me) I post them.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:16 pm

I'd suggest off topic since it's slightly outside of the major purpose of this forum, which is focused more on kisses involving special effects
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:49 am

Name:suzu
Series: Hyakko (Ep13)
Contact Method: indirect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfEchxrz9U4
Start at 22:16

kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya111kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya211
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:05 am

Thank you for interested in my topic Smile
I also want to share more kissy face and blown kiss videos in various mediums.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Perhaps you could upload maybe 2 a day? Or atleast one kissy face and one blown kiss per day?
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:00 pm

I made a topic in Off - Topics, if you want to see it.

Mei Terumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIxKWgexRQ 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgfSK9fxlXc 0:11

batman, you scratch my back, catwoman blow kiss
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/35939 3:13
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Seems you're mainly going for blow kisses instead of kissy faces as well. =/
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:09 am

Unfortunately,I’m just too busy uploading one information a day Sad

Name:My Melody
Series: Onegai My Melody Kuru Kuru Shuffle(Ep25)
Contact Method: direct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXDWjiSYe8
Start at 10:16
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya112kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya212

Kissy face:Start at 15:11
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya311
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 am

Name:Ayumi
Series: Magikano(Ep8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAt2_3to-sk
Start at 9:06

kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya113
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:19 am

Name:Hina
Series: Star Driver (Ep5)

http://gogoanime.tv/star-driver-episode-5
kiss through glass:Start at 6:00
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya114

blown kiss:Start at 7:23
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya213kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya312
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:03 am

Series: AKB0048 (Ep1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJy9kJlvQQ
Start at 1:27

kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya115
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:45 am

The number of remaining collections has decreased. pale

Series:Danball Senki W  (Ep22)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrkpqs_danball-senki-w-22-vosta_shortfilms
Start at 13:15

kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya116kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya214
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:28 am

Wish you'd atleast alternate between kissy faces and blown kisses, seems like you're just looking for the blown kisses. I mean i'm thankful for all the stuff you're posting. Just try to balance it if you can. XD

Last edited by Flash Trickstar on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:23 am

Flash, bro, I don't like being rude but man since REIDO start making this posts you have just being demanding more and more and in the whole post you haven't even say a "Thanks for all the great content", you just have been asking for more and more
Yeah we want more but it's hard to find I know he makes it seem easy with all the contributions but a she said his collections have decreased, you have to be understanding and stop asking for more
Sorry this is by no means for making you look bad but REDIO here has been making a great Job reviving this forum and we should at least be thank ful and not only expect him posting as we say but find our own contributions
Flash this is a friendly tip, if you want so bad something go find it, don't wait for someone to bring it to you (specially if he doesn't work for you)

Anyway, great work with all your stuff REIDO, you really are a great contributor and it's understandable if you run out Very Happy but no worries
Again sorry Flash but it had to be said. I'm not searching for enemies here but I thought it was a bit rude.
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:30 pm

100% agree with Chevalier
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 am

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.(^^♪

name:ninfu
Series: Sora no Otoshimono  (Ep12)
Method: kissy face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPb-4h2kzPI
Start at 18:34
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya117kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Oyya215
Back to top Go down
GingerLipstick

GingerLipstick

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 am

There needs to be more modern anime with kissies.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:18 pm

I'm more into Astraea... BUT THAT IS ADORABLE! XD btw, where did you get that cute imp avatar? >w<
Back to top Go down
REIDO

REIDO

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 am

This avatar uses the illustration that I edited.
I'm making an another story of the "Monster Girl Quest" rabbit
kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Iidddi10kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Iidddi11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kissy faces and blowing kisses   kissy faces and blowing kisses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

kissy faces and blowing kisses
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next