Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fairy Village Story

Go down 
+10
VGDMalcolm
questionman
joakinter
Zesquid
hertzez
anon64
Barbas
Mkmd13
littletoys
NeoGeno450
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

Fairy Village Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Much, much too long my friend, although i have no regrets. king
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:17 pm

Is there a save file of this? Apparently I am absolute garbage at this game.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Are you stuck somewhere, or do you just keep on dying?
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Urago_ wrote:
Are you stuck somewhere, or do you just keep on dying?

I keep dying a lot. I'm not great at bullet-y games.
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:55 pm

What parts are you dying on? The Bosses? The enemy squads? Or The enemies themselves?
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 pm

The best advice is to kill all the little enemies you can because getting 10 coins will restore 1 heart.
...other than that, keep spamming the attack button unless it is clear that you can't cancel out the attacks.
(Sorry if my advice is bad, it worked for me).
If this doesn't work, I'll find a way for you to download my saves and stuff.
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Urago_ wrote:
The best advice is to kill all the little enemies you can because getting 10 coins will restore 1 heart.
...other than that, keep spamming the attack button unless it is clear that you can't cancel out the attacks.
(Sorry if my advice is bad, it worked for me).
If this doesn't work, I'll find a way for you to download my saves and stuff.
Haha, exactly what i did.

Also, for bosses i found out that every one of them has a sweet spot where if you stand or duck
in a certain spot you'll rarely get hit.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:39 pm

I think I've killed like five enemies in total. I dunno, I haven't retried recently.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Ok, so I've gotten all four of the first girls' items all sparkly, but I can't find the third ingredient or whatever. So I can fight now, but I can't get past the scene with the two girls being stuck going at each other.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Um... wait... so you have all the necessary items or no?

If you don't have all the items, go back into the level and get all of them, then talk to the grey haired girl with the green dress (sorry I don't know names).

If you do have them, just talk to the previously mentioned girl.

For the most part, just talk to everyone if you are stuck on a story bit.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:54 pm

I don't. I can't find the bubbles or whatever that first thing is. I have the milk and fur. Also there's a sad dog at the end of the level.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Oh right. So you get the bubbles (well, I think they are supposed to be scales) from the mermaid thing I believe.

Actually, to meet the mermaid things you have to get past the dog I think. Just get the peach and I think it will let you past (Sorry, I have a bad memory)
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 am

Right. That worked, thanks. So I assume I just have to o do similar stuff for each level? Like what does the carrot want?
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 am

For the carrot, first talk to the blacksmith (Red haired girl with black smock I think) and she will trade you a knife for an enemy drop that I can't remember. Get the drop and return to her, then make your way back to the carrot. You will then slice the carrot into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 am

Sweet. Thanks for all the help.
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:32 am

No prob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Village Story   Fairy Village Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Village Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2