Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Street Gambler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sincerely

Street Gambler Empty
PostSubject: Street Gambler   Street Gambler EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:54 am

While exploring the slums of this new city, the Hero hears the beckons of a hooded figure on the side of the street.  Curious, the Hero walks over.

"Interested in making some quick gold?" the cloaked figure asks.

The cloaked figure offers the Hero a game of shells.  The figure would reveal a coin before hiding it under one of 3 cups.  The cups would then be shuffled and the Hero must pick the cup he believes contains the coin.  If he guesses correctly, he wins double what he offered.

"Sorry, I have no gold," the Hero responds.

"A shame.  ...ah, but that fine sword sheathed behind your back.  Offer me the sword.  If you win, you get your sword back plus a hefty amount of gold."

The figure drops two large bags of gold onto the table.

Take the offer?  [Yes] No

The Hero, enticed, takes the offer and places his sword on the table.  The figure flashes a huge grin and removes her hood, revealing a beautiful female face that could dazzle any man.

"Very good.  Then, let the game begin.  You best pay attention," the figure says, her seductive voice teasing the Hero's ear.

-----

MINIGAME:

The gambler will place a coin on the table in plain sight.  Then, she places down 3 cups, one of them concealing the coin.  Quickly, she will shuffle the cups around before asking the Hero which cup contains the coin.

However, the gambler plays to win.  There is no slight of hand, but she does have other tricks.

She places the coin down, then the cups shortly after, hiding the coin beneath the center cup.  She then, oddly, loosens up her cloak, pulling down on the collar enough to reveal the cleavage of an ample pair of breasts.

The Hero's view is drawn toward her breasts.  The figure begins shuffling the cups while the Hero's eyes are fixed on her cleavage.

The player can mash the [Down] key to try to bring the view back onto the cups.  After some shuffling, the gambler then asks the Hero to pick which cup contains the coin.

If the player guesses incorrectly, the Hero loses his sword to the gambler.

But, the gambler has another offer:  the Hero can offer another piece of equipment to win back his sword...

Throughout the game, the player can mash the directional keys to shift the Hero's view.

-----

MOVELIST:

• Offer Kiss - "You know, I also offer other services.  Before we begin, how about a kiss?  Normally I would charge a hefty price for a taste of these luscious lips.  But for you, I'll give you one for free," the gambler offers.  If the Hero takes the offer, the gambler exchanges a deep kiss with the Hero.  The kiss numbs his senses, blurring his vision and leaving a slight afterimage in his view.
  • Remove Cloak - The gambler pauses to remove her cloak, revealing her scant Egyptian-like clothing beneath.  For a while, the Hero's vision is drawn toward her body as she resumes shuffling.  The player can mash the directional keys to revert his attention back to the cups.
  • Kiss - The gambler leans forward and attempts to kiss the Hero while his attention is fixed onto the shuffling cups.  The player can shift the Hero's view to the side to avoid the kiss.  If the Hero falls victim to the kiss, the gambler's face obstructs his view for a time and leaves the Hero under the effects of Offer Kiss after the kiss ends.
  • Jiggle - The gambler's breasts jiggle as she shuffles the cups, drawing the Hero's view toward her breasts.
  • Remove Bra - The gambler removes her bra, drawing attention to her bare breasts.  Much more difficult to return the Hero's view to the game.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Street Gambler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Gambler   Street Gambler EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:43 pm

This and your bandit brawler are actually both really really good, I'm impressed, can't wait to see more from you in the future
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

Street Gambler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Gambler   Street Gambler EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 am

I love this design, it's creative and refreshingly worldly. More of a "cheat with my wiles" than a "fuck you to death." I'd think this to be a welcome inclusion in any RPG, whether it was straight erotic or not.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Street Gambler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Gambler   Street Gambler EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 pm

And if there's no equipment, is it stealing MP and HP by snu snu?

Or is it stab to death?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Street Gambler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Gambler   Street Gambler Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Gambler
Page 1 of 1