Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last Sovereign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder

The Last Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: The Last Sovereign   The Last Sovereign EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:27 am

I found a new Rpgmaker game "The Last Sovereign". Don´t know if it was already posted. There are some kisses in it, that reduce the enemys life or heal your allies. The game is fully in english and has some really funny dialogs.

You can download version 0.9.1 of the game at: http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.de/
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

The Last Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Sovereign   The Last Sovereign EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Hm, never heard of it actually. I shall download it and give it a look. Thanks for the post!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Master

The Last Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Sovereign   The Last Sovereign EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:18 pm

You might have seen it previously under its old name, "The Last Fucklord". Since no one could take the name seriously and the game itself is actually fairly serious, it was changed.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

The Last Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Sovereign   The Last Sovereign EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:17 pm

The Dark Master wrote:
You might have seen it previously under its old name, "The Last Fucklord".  Since no one could take the name seriously and the game itself is actually fairly serious, it was changed.
The Last Sovereign 95919
I can see why.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

The Last Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Sovereign   The Last Sovereign EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:38 pm

I gave this game a go for a few hours and it's a well done RPG. Good writing and characters too. Still when it comes time for the hanky panky its only text which is a bummer. The text is very well written, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Sovereign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Sovereign   The Last Sovereign Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Sovereign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: