Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory Empty
PostSubject: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:27 pm

I dunno if this counts under this section, But if it does not, feel free to move it.

Iris Heart blows a kiss for some of her attacks it seems, though.

https://youtu.be/NDUt4TVArRA?t=44s

(been here for nearly five years and I FINALLY CONTRIBUTE)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 pm

Ohhhh yes this definitely counts!!! Heads up too, there are more kisses throughout the video. If only there was some direct kisses though...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:03 am

Indeed it does. xD though too bad she be a Sadist. TwT * Note: I don't judge people who are into that kind of stuff nor like to practice it. Its just not my bag, ya know? *
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:47 pm

I <3 dominate girls lol
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:08 pm

More power to ya then! ^w^/ Do enjoy her antics.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Aside from the two when this video cues up, what other kisses are in there?
Back to top Go down
Abe123

Abe123

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 5:31 am

This should also include Compa's Bread Crumbs attack, where she blows a kiss, Uni's Transformation scene with her blowing one in Megadimension VII, Iris Heart in Megatagmension Blanc Plus Neptune Vs. Zombies and the Dogoo Lady Enemy also in Megadimension and VIIR.

Very Happy I didn't know where to suggest this but if anyone sees it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:08 pm

Compa's Bread Crumbs attack:
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:09 pm

Uni's transformation:

Abe123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:12 pm

Abe123 wrote:
This should also include Compa's Bread Crumbs attack, where she blows a kiss, Uni's Transformation scene with her blowing one in Megadimension VII, Iris Heart in Megatagmension Blanc Plus Neptune Vs. Zombies and the Dogoo Lady Enemy also in Megadimension and VIIR.

Very Happy I didn't know where to suggest this but if anyone sees it, thanks.

Can you specify the others aside from the first two further? I'm looking into them to see if I can find videos and having some difficulty. If you can give me like.... specific game titles, character name, whether it's an attack or transformation or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Abe123

Abe123

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:48 am

Hey thanks for keeping an eye out on my posts for these old topics!

Before the other two moves, I also want to mention that in Neptunia Re;Birth 1-3 that the kiss from Compa's Bread Crumbs actually does damage on contact, so you can kill enemies with it, which I know might interest people on this forum.

As for the other two moves, in Megatagmension Blanc Plus Neptune Vs. Zombies (Yes that's the name of the game), you can play as Iris Heart and use her same super attack from Rebirth 3, kiss included. She even calls you a freak for enjoying it.

And the Dogoo Lady is a rarely occurring enemy in Megadimension VII or Megadimension VIIR, but there is a colosseum fight where she is included. If you run far enough away she'll blow a kiss as a ranged attack. And if you're low level, it can ko you consistently. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Abe123

Abe123

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:50 am

There's actually a consistent setup to get Compa's kiss to land the finishing hit on an enemy too~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory   Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory
Page 1 of 1