Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs. Avarice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 pm

"Silly man, your fate was decided the moment we met." says Invidia as she gets off of Karbon's face to remove her hot pink thong.

If Karbon wants to escape now is the time before she gets back on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:22 am

Karbon knows this is the only chance he gets and tries to roll out of the way!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:22 am

Karbon escapes before Invidia can sit back down on him and the fight is on again!

"Too bad you didn't stay down, that could of been fun," pouts Invidia.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:19 am

"As if I'm just going to hand you the win on a silver platter!" Karbon says back as he goes in close for his triple headbutt strike!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am

Fiendish headbutt roll = 89 critical success!

Karbon closes the distance between himself and Invidia quickly and unleashes 3 solid headbutts in a row leaving Invidia reeling! While she's seeing stars, it's the perfect time for a follow up attack.

Top Spin roll = 72 success

Karbon spins round and round and hits a woozy Invidia, knocking her down and out of the fight for good! With her last breath, Invidia crawls over to Avarice, "I'm sorry, my mistress, he is too strong." she says before finally passing out.

Avarice plays with a loose strand of hair and begins talking to Karbon, "Well done on defeating these two. While not as challenging as me, they can prove difficult when they work together. Now my offer still stands; work for me and you shall not want for coin again. Remain loyal and even I may pay you a visit to personally reward you myself," she says while undoing her veil and giving Karbon an unobstructed view of her face.

Avarice coats her lips with a deep red lipstick, blows a kiss at Karbon and winks at him, "What do you say? I can make you a very happy man." Avarice begins walking towards Karbon, with her hands at her sides, palms toward him and arms slightly outstretched. "There is no need to continue fighting unless you want to try and take me here and now!" She says excitedly, arms now clutching her coverall that sits upon her hourglass figure. Avarice is now within arms reach of Karbon and he can smell her perfume, sweet with a hint of citrus.

Karbon's heart must be racing at this creature here before him. Shall he choose riches and pleasure from what Avarice is offering him or will he choose pride; settle this encounter on his own terms and possibly make this demon work for him or banish her back to whence she came for a time?

Karbon's willpower = 17
Avarice and Invidia's stamina = 8
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:09 am

Karbon plants the tip of his sword down into the ground and leans his elbow on it, "sorry sweetie, but I'm not starving for gold." As he points his thumb back at the arena, "I can just come back here and challenge a fool to earn gold that way."

Karbon lifts his sword back up and places the blade right onto her left shoulder, kind of surprised that she didn't flinch and said, "this cold steel resting on your shoulder right now is going to be the last thing you feel before I wipe you off the face of the Earth!" He swung the blade back toward him and placed it on his back before sidestepping away and facing her, "come get some!" He cried out before going for his Up and Down move!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Up and down roll = 41 fail

As Karbon makes his move, Avarice throws off her black cashmere coverall and tosses it him causing him to miss!

"Behold my beauty" roll = 84 success

As soon as Karbon gets rid of the coverall, he is greeted by the sight of a unearthly beautiful Avarice. Where before her body had been covered in black cashmere, she was clad in one of the most sexy dresses he had ever seen. Brillant golden color, thinnest of straps holding it up and a bare midriff leave Karbon speechless and unable to defend himself in this moment.

(1 wp damage, charm + paralysis)

"Grasp the situation" roll = 90 critical success!

"Come here, Karbon," Avarice beckons him with her finger and in his stupor he approaches her. Avarice then undoes Karbon's zipper and begins tugging on him! Karbon can only moan as Avarice pulls on him slowly teasingly.

(1 + 1 charm wp damage)

"I admire proud warriors like you, Karbon." Avarice whispers into his ear while stroking him. "But, I admire smart ones more and you should of quit while you're ahead," she chastises Karbon. Avarice pulls in closer to Karbon and wraps her free arm and hand around his head. She squeezes Karbon hard, but not to the point of pain. "Don't move and I will take care of the rest," Avarice commands him. Squeezing and releasing rhythmicly Avarice plays with Karbon.

(2wp damage)

Karbon's willpower = 12 (bind status)
Avarice's stamina = 8
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Gathering back some of his senses, Karbon tries to wiggle away from Avarice's grip!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Struggle roll = 1 fail

Part of Karbon wants to fight Avarice for putting him through this, the other part wants to put it in Avarice! Unfortunately for Karbon his lust gets the better of him.

"Don't fight it, darling," says a smug Avarice. She moves in closer to Karbon's face and traces her tongue around his lips and waits for him to kiss her expanctantly. She tugs him especially hard as Karbon contemplates returning her affection.

Karbon's willpower = 10 (bind)
Avarice's stamina = 8
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:48 am

Karbon can start to feel his willpower start to give in but the battle isnt over yet! After her kiss, Karbon makes another attempt to escape.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Struggle roll = 74 success

Karbon finally musters the willpower to break this vixen's hold on him. Karbon headbutts Avarice just hard enough for her to release him.

"Hmph, I guess you're not going down that easy," Avarice smiles crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:17 pm

"Sorry honey, Im not like you." Karbon replies back with a snarky grin and decides to unleash Hell on her! He channels all of his strength to deliver his finishing move on her!!!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Great blade roll = 84 success

Karbon plants his sword into the ground.

"Not sure what good that's supposed to do," muses Avarice.

Right as she's about to make her move an enormous replica of Karbon's blade descends from the heavens and smashes into Avarice! A giant crater forms around the impact and dust and debris spread all over the place. Several minutes later, signs of life are seen from the crater when Avarice finally climbs out, dirty and clothes torn asunder.

"You'll pay for this, boy. Literally and figuratively." warns Avarice.

Bust of luxury roll = 56 success

Karbon must of used a ton of energy to summon that giant sword because he was still heaving from his ultimate move. He didn't bother avoiding Avarice as she undid the top of her dress and sandwiches her boobs between Karbon's manhood! He never bothered to zip back up after all...

"I'll make you mine, just you wait!" Avarice assures Karbon as she massages Karbon hard between her lovely chest. Avarice isn't wasting anytime in trying to make Karbon cum, she starts bouncing her titties on top of him alternating that and vibrating them forcibly.

Avarice's stamina = 2
Karbon's willpower = 8 (bind)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:03 pm

With using his finishing move, Karbon is unable to act for his next turn due to fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Avarice continues playing with Karbon due to his lack of resistance. Continuing where she left off, Avarice lubes up Karbon with a bit of spit and let's him slip between her bosom even faster! Karbon begins moaning and Avarice only ups the pleasure. She starts sucking him while he's between her breasts! In and out, suck, suck, she goes.

Avarice's stamina = 2
Karbon's willpower = 5
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Now that Karbon has rested up a bit from his finisher attack, He begins to try and break out of his bind!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Struggle roll = 46 success

Karbon reluctantly jerks back as he is getting loved on by Avarice and they both tumble to the floor! Karbon quickly buttons himself back up and steels himself to finish off this battle. Avarice on the other hand is clearly distraught as she thought she had Karbon this time.

"It's not fair!!!" she screams. "No man has ever withstood my charms and fought me back this long. Why won't you capitulate!?" Avarice demands to know.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:35 am

"You don't know the half of the battles that I have been in with women wanting to sex me up for fun." Karbon began to say as he held his sword out in front of him, "I think I have had everything done to me now." He smirk as he ran in for a Piercing Strike!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:03 am

Piercing strike roll = 4 success

Karbon's attack goes right through Avarice! While not killing her, due to her being Midara, clearly she has lost much strength already and doesn't bother hiding the discomfort it caused her.

"Ouch, I've had enough of this already! You have bested me, this time. Now what will you do with me? Will you banish me to the other world for a time or got something else on your mind?" asks Avarice.

Avarice's stamina = 1
Karbon's willpower =5
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:53 am

Karbon takes the cold steel out of her and cleans off the blade of blood. He then sheathed it and said, "There is no need to banish you, but I do have something in mind." He said as he looked toward the arena. "There isn't much lusty girls like you who enter the arena anymore and competition has become boring for me." He then looked back at her, "I want you to join the arena and promote other girls like you to follow in your footsteps and join as well."
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:39 am

"I expect to be compensated for my efforts," Avarice chimes in with a slight smile. "I agree to help you in your endeavors, for a time, in exchange for your mercy today. I pledge to you the service of my sisters as well, their will is the same as mine, I assure you. If we have a deal, I shall retire back to the town for today?" Avarice inquires as she extends her hand out to Karbon.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 1:51 am

"Deal." Karbon says firmly as he shakes her hand.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:40 am

After Karbon shakes Avarice's hand, he finds in it a golden coin.

"If you have need of me in battle, simply think of me and toss this coin into the air. I'll be there before it lands," she winks. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to clean up. Come along sisters!"

Her sisters were just dusting themselves off when Avarice called them. They quickly fall in line behind their senior and just like that they are off.

(Karbon wins!!! What seemed like a breeze for him almost turned into a quagmire. Good job on the win though. I know Avarice had 1 stamina left, but I figured a smart gal like her would rather negotiate while she still had some power left rather than be left helpless. We need to figure out how she can help in battle, so if you have an idea, send me a pm.)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:07 pm

(Thank you and I'm not exactly sure how she can help just yet but Im sure something will come to us haha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Avarice   Karbon Vs. Avarice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs. Avarice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2