Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Fighting Girl type B

Go down 
+12
Professor Tree
PieForPi
Eredin
dick_kkk
wolfzero001
ThunderGod65
LeonOne994
Yuna
Mkmd13
VGDMalcolm
Zesquid
LazyAlex
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Ultimate Fighting Girl type B Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:59 pm

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ162903.html

here we go again fisticuffs time!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Any videos?
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:30 pm

It's not on English DLSite and so far no videos, but there's a free trial on the Japanese DLSite.

It doesn't offer much in terms of gameplay but it gives you a feel of how things are going to go this time around.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:46 pm

From reading the comments, there is kissing in the game. For me to get it though, I have to wait for it to go on the English DLSite.
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:10 pm

There is kissing in the game, although there is no video yet.

Ultimate Fighting Girl type B Ufg2_k11

It's POV, and can go on indefinitely, however she drains your "special" meter while restoring her health. It can still lead to an instant KO if continued for too long.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Curse my lack of money. T_T
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Will there be an English option like in the last game?
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:49 pm

https://mega.nz/#!tMpFBQII!8ZQ--g46coybuQ5JKGj8YGssy9hiveh-3FI-BJCg_4U

Credit to M N M on ulmf
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22697&page=6
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Any chance of getting a vid on the kiss move? .w.
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:53 am

I can't download it from mega since there's only an "M" icon in the middle of browser,how?
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:31 am

LeonOne994 wrote:

Yeah there's an English option.

Just to aware you guys, it has an 18+ tag for some reason but it lacks the amount of "sexually stimulating" content as the first game. I think Boko intends to patch in erotic content later if players request it, but there's only like 2 moves that are on the level of the first girl's eroticism (the kiss and a taunt with her tits), the rest are things she does to you after you're KO'd (and there's only 4 different scenes of this).

Seriously, she literally straight breaks your arm if you beat her on harder modes.
Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:42 pm

VGDMalcolm wrote:
LeonOne994 wrote:

Yeah there's an English option.

Just to aware you guys, it has an 18+ tag for some reason but it lacks the amount of "sexually stimulating" content as the first game. I think Boko intends to patch in erotic content later if players request it, but there's only like 2 moves that are on the level of the first girl's eroticism (the kiss and a taunt with her tits), the rest are things she does to you after you're KO'd (and there's only 4 different scenes of this).

Seriously, she literally straight breaks your arm if you beat her on harder modes.
Yeah this one is a little bit worse than the first game :/ but it's still very good Very Happy
I hope that he makes a game with that girl in white he always puts in his videos.
Also when you beat her is there a secret conversation like in the last game?
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:39 pm

Here it is the big kahuna, guys. Sorry for the absence lately :/
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Wrong video there Eredin lol. What we are talking about is the actual game that came out.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:55 pm

My bad should I post it to the sightings? Is this old news? I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Eredin wrote:
My bad should I post it to the sightings? Is this old news? I'm sorry.

IIRC, it was posted in the anime/cartoon section
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:48 am

It's been a long time since I played boko2. How do you play again? Also, the sound effects aren't working for me...

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the manual. I'm still having sound issues, though. None of the sound effects work at all. Just the music.
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 2:45 am

I highly recommend using OBS to record gameplay on PC. (sadly only 30fps as I'm using a laptop)
With BGM/Croud cheering:

Just her delightful noises:

I would have cut the length down on these videos but movie maker won't recognize flv, so I figured they would be fine as recorded.

It's not as flashy as the standalone animation, but there's just something special about a video game POV!
Back to top Go down
Kasdy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:38 pm

It seems the game has been updated to 1.02 with 1 new special move. Can anyone please put a download link or a video?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:12 am

It has actually been updated to 1.02 for quite some time now and there is no new special move with it. He is explaining how he fixed the special move selection screen.
Back to top Go down
Kasdy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:31 am

2015/09/22 Ver1.02
・SP MOVE SETTINGSの「通常攻撃」がOFFから戻せなくなる不具合を修正
・タイトルバーの誤字を修正
・マニュアルに各種必殺技解説追加(日本語のみ)
・パイズリ追加(セレクトモードのみ、台詞ボイスなし、英語版なし)
・フィニッシュコンボをセレクトモードで選択可能に変更

2015/09/22 Ver1.02
· SP "normal attack" of MOVE SETTINGS is Fixed a bug that will not revert from OFF
Title Fixed bar of typo
Various deathblow commentary added to the manual (Japanese only)
- Fucking add (select mode only, no speech voice, no English version)
Selectable manner to change the finish combo in select mode
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Kasdy wrote:
2015/09/22 Ver1.02
・SP MOVE SETTINGSの「通常攻撃」がOFFから戻せなくなる不具合を修正
・タイトルバーの誤字を修正
・マニュアルに各種必殺技解説追加(日本語のみ)
・パイズリ追加(セレクトモードのみ、台詞ボイスなし、英語版なし)
・フィニッシュコンボをセレクトモードで選択可能に変更

2015/09/22 Ver1.02
· SP "normal attack" of MOVE SETTINGS is Fixed a bug that will not revert from OFF
Title Fixed bar of typo
Various deathblow commentary added to the manual (Japanese only)
- Fucking add (select mode only, no speech voice, no English version)
Selectable manner to change the finish combo in select mode

"Fucking" in this case being paizuri, just to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Kasdy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:39 am

Hybrinoid wrote:
"Fucking" in this case being paizuri, just to clarify.

Even better.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:51 am

I think the reason why I dont have it is because there is no english mode for it yet. I will check the download link and let you know.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:21 am

Crikes 1.02 is surprisingly hard to find. Any luck on your end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl type B   Ultimate Fighting Girl type B Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fighting Girl type B
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next