Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rom Vs. Passion Lips

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:41 pm

"Good... Good, just stay like that." She said, letting her glee show as it seems like Rom has finally fallen under her spell. Without another word, she quickly hopped up into the air and slammed her butt right down on his face. Giving him a bit of a grind to make his member more erect before starting to blow little kisses at it. Each kiss left a little pink lipstick mark on his pants where his member is showing through.

"Awwww... Looks like someone is really happy to see me down there!" She says poking at his stomach with her finger.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 am

Rom wants nothing more than to stay with Passion Lips at this point.
"Wait, before you finish me, I have a proposition, let me join you, you're so beautiful and you don't seem to have any evil intentions, let me be your knight!"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:05 am

Confused by his gesture, she gets off of him and turns around, "you want to be my night?" She thought about this for a second and said, "well, I could use the extra help for my future battles. Sure, you can join me."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:11 am

For a second, Rom is surprised by himself, was he that far under her spell that he'd pledge his service to her? Looking up at her now, he found the answer, she was so pure, so beautiful, so well intentioned. He would gladly aid her. "You have my blade" Rom kneels in front of her, half waiting for some show of acceptance
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:25 am

"Mhmhmhm..." She let out a small laugh before placing her hand under his chin and tilting his head upwards, "then lets make it official!" She the grabbed his head with both of her hands and pulled him in for a deep kiss! Her tongue now dancing with his.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:28 am

Rom eagerly returned her kiss, he could feel her love magic rushing through him, overwhelming his senses, but this time not fogging up his mind, he would continue the kiss until she chose to break it, hoping to show loyalty
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:55 am

As what it seemed to be for a minute or two, Passion Lips broke the kiss and said, "that should do it! Now if you try to betray me, the love magic infused in your body will overcome you and send you into a love coma!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:57 am

"That's of no worry to me, I have no intention of betrayal my sweet" Rom replied, unphased, "now what would you have me do "
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:59 am

Passion put a finger up to her lips and thought, "well there is a certain girl I was having a feud with, you want to help me defeat her?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:04 am

"Of course darling, where might I find her?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:07 am

"We are going underground". She points over to a cave opening on the cliff wall. "The lipstick lamia lives in there and she has been stealing my love magic!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:14 am

"And you'll be accompanying me?" Rom asks as he sets off towards the cave "she won't stand a chance"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:21 am

"Of course I will silly!" She said with a smile. "But you will be doing all the dirty work." Passion laughed a devious laugh at her last comment.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:24 am

Smiling at how cute Passion looks when she laughs, Dom enters the cave

(I guess its time to switch to a new topic?)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:25 am

(Yeah, to make it official)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:45 am

(Have done)
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 7:38 pm

umm... could my character Rex have a similar encounter with the Archangel giga bimbo midara?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs. Passion Lips   Rom Vs. Passion Lips - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rom Vs. Passion Lips
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3