Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yuki-Onna and her ice minions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
labsab1

Yuki-Onna and her ice minions Empty
PostSubject: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Note: This is a continuation of the 'Power Rangers style baddie' idea so the 'Pheromone Breath', 'Ideal Body', 'Magic lipstick', 'Energy Drain', etc abilities are by default available to these characters.

Yuki-Onna

When arctic climate scientist Dr. Dorthy Ito and her crew searched the spot where they had thought a meteorite had landed, they found a strange pod with a unnaturally beautiful and almost hypnotically charming woman encased inside.  As the first human to be converted and one of the few to have received her power via a deep kiss with the queen herself, Dr. Dorthy Ito, now know as Yuki-Onna (or snow girl) by the people due to her possessing similar powers to that spirit of Japanese folklore.  With her magical abilities she has created an army of minions from brainwashing girls of nearby villages and has raped and pillaged most of the villages and cities in the northern part of the world.  There are still many people hidden away and not under Yuki-Onna's power and a small resistance group has formed but Yuki-Onna's affect on both the climate and the terrain has made it difficult to receive help from outside the northern provinces.

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/qinae-the-middle-kingdom/images/2/29/Anima_Yuki_onna_by_Wen_M.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140723155050

Abilities: Blizzard: Yuki-Onna can create blizzards and avalanches.  She often uses this ability to separate groups traveling together so they can be picked off one by one by her minions.  She also enjoys using harsh winds and snow to blind her targets who end up stumbling into her warm embrace accidentally.

Create Hot springs: Yuki-Onna can create hot springs in her snow covered mountains knowing the weary frost-bitten adventurers would love nothing more than to remove all their clothes and warm up in a hot spring.  This creates situations where she and her minions can catch their targets without clothes on.

Frozen Kiss: Yuki-Onna blows a breath of frost into her target while kissing him lowering his temperature from the inside.  The target is knocked out and brought to her base in the ice caverns.

Winter's Comfort: Yuki-Onna strips her knocked out target and places him on her bed.  She proceeds to warm him up with her naked body by exploring his body with her hands and entwining her legs around him.  She whisper all sorts of sexual acts she wishes to preform on him and through her magic he will have erotic dreams vividly imagining it until he wakes up.

Finisher: Warmth for the Ice Queen: Yuki-Onna will dress both herself and her target and wake him up.  She will kindly take care of him and nurse him back to full health so he could be on his way.  However, because of the magic infused in him from Winter's Comfort, he would feel cold and uncomfortable when out of Yuki-Onna's embrace.  Eventually her target would beg, out of frustration, to sleep with Yuki-Onna and then proceed to have a night of passionate sex before she preforms Energy Drain on him.

Figure Skater minions

While not all actually very powerful, the northern realm where Yuki-Onna's territory is has been changed to include many sheets of ice and snow which would hinder the movement of those that wish to challenge her and take back the towns and cities that she had conquered.  Figure Skater minions thrived in this climate and is a nuisance when faced alone and very dangerous when encountered in groups.

Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-riFudu_ZFAs/VIw-bgBiskI/AAAAAAAArnw/mEDbhOPPrSI/w583-h290-no/Gracie%2BGold%2B2015.jpg

Abilities: Spins (passive): They gracefully spin and dodge out of most attacks.

Circle (passive): Figure Skater minions are constantly skating circles around their target when not attacking making escape difficult.

Synchronized Skating (passive): When joined by other Figure Skater minions, attacks happen one after another in quick coordinated succession

Kiss and run: With the standard converted soldiers Magic lipstick applied and their natural Pheromone Breath, they quickly glide over to their target to kiss him. By the time they can push the Figure Skater minion off and attack her, she has skated safely away and returns to circling him. Coyly giggling about how he let her do that to him.

Corkscrew Spin: Figure Skater minion skates up to her target and embraces him. She the releases her hold on him right as she starts her corkscrew spin. She ends her spin gracefully and giggles while she watches her now disoriented and dizzy target

Spin Jump: The Figure Skater minion jumps toward the target while spinning.  If he catches her, they would be in an embrace. She would then lean in to kiss him.  If he fails to catch her, she would knock him over pinning him.  She would then start grinding his crotch against her miniskirt while giggling and teasing him about the failed catch.

Death Spiral: The Figure Skater minion holds her knocked down target by the hand and begins to pivot. The target spins around the Figure Skater minion until she lets go and the target slides across the ice into a coffin-like sled.  The Figure Skater minions then closes the lid and skates away with the target to their base where they can preform the Finisher move on the target.

Finisher: Skating Practice: People captured by the Figure Skater minions find themselves at their skate rink training facility.  They are placed in the ice rink with their arms bound.  The newly converted girls pass the captured man back and forth between themselves and the girls who captured him.  The Figure Skater minions use him to show the new converts moves like the hand-to-hip and waist hold as they grind against his crotch and then pass him over to the new girls who would try those techniques in a more amateurish way.  After a day of being gracefully teased by experts and then clumsily groped, sloppily kissed, and repeatedly knocked over by training Figure Skater minion trainees, the new Figure Skater minions who passes the skating tests that day get to join in as their teachers preform Energy Drain on the bruised and battered but sexually frustrated man.  All the grace and style they normally show is dropped and they violently bear the lust they were holding back during practice and gang rape the man.

Last edited by labsab1 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Boy that's hot XD. Thanks for writing this, I always thought this section needed more ice queens.
Back to top Go down
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Ehsteve1911 wrote:
Boy that's hot XD. Thanks for writing this, I always thought this section needed more ice queens.

Thanks. I don't know anything about D & D so I can't put dice rolls and charm damage values like the other profiles here so I was a bit worried these don't belong
Back to top Go down
EhSteve1119

EhSteve1119

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:27 pm

labsab1 wrote:
Ehsteve1911 wrote:

Thanks. I don't know anything about D & D so I can't put dice rolls and charm damage values like the other profiles here so I was a bit worried these don't belong

Well, don't worry about things like that, I don't know anything about D&D either. I watched my friends in high school play it, and I respect it, but I don't know anything about it. I just really like female characters with ice powers.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:02 pm

well now i have a boner that will not go away anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:26 am

Even though English is not my first language and all it is still kinda embarrassing to editing out typos and grammar mistakes constantly. Sorry for the poor editing, guys.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:46 am

Add how Energy Drain is used
Back to top Go down
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:52 am

kissfan wrote:
Add how Energy Drain is used

Since everyone of my profiles have the same standard abilities I felt it would be redundant if I repost those abilities in every post.

Energy Drain: Different converted soldiers have different preferred ways of sexually servicing their targets based on bits of memories of their lives before their conversion, ie: converted girl who was bullied by her target might be rougher and preform more of a sadist sexual act to her target and a converted wife might passionately make love to her husband. When their queen tells them their target has ended their usefulness as pawns they are to be kidnapped. The converted soldier pours most of the queen's magic that is flowing in her body to her target through the mouth in a long deep kiss. Then, the converted soldier preforms sex acts with her target while the magic is flowing through his body. When he climaxes into her, he returns the magic to her and ejaculates everything he has and loses consciousness. The converted soldier is now imbued with some of his life force and will take his body to the queen and then placed in the Matrix style machine where he will be used to farm life force while living in a virtual reality provided by the machine.

'Pheromone Breath', 'Ideal Body', 'Magic lipstick', and 'Energy Drain' are abilities that all the girls converted by the queen's magic has. I didn't copy and paste it on every profile I wrote because I felt my profiles are already walls of texts.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:04 am

You could make it different for everyone.
Back to top Go down
labsab1

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:20 am

kissfan wrote:
You could make it different for everyone.

Well the snow girl drains during a night of fucking, the skate girls drain during gang rape. So its kind of different for each one but not really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki-Onna and her ice minions   Yuki-Onna and her ice minions Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki-Onna and her ice minions
Page 1 of 1