Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Starmage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deus111

Team Starmage - Team Starmage Empty
PostSubject: Team Starmage   Team Starmage - Team Starmage EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:34 am

Hey all, the following male and female OC's are taken from my interactive story called Starmage Academy. I've used them in RP's before and decided to put them up on this site, with a couple of changes to them. Namely a small timeskip, so that all the major members are at least 18 years old. So this is them two years after they've graduated from Starmage.

Also with the women in the group I've added some kissing features with them, to better fit the site of course. Smile

Ryan Carlson:

Jenny Forth:

Chon Kay:

Amy Don:

Light Killer:

Lunar Messiah:

Shomei Akatsuki:

Huanle Kay:

So let me know what you think you lot, looking forward to hearing your opinions. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/deus001
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Team Starmage   Team Starmage - Team Starmage EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Very very detailed!!! I like the moves they have and the personalities behind it. I also like how one of your characters resembles Kenshi from MK since that is my favorite gaming franchise of all time! Haha Looking forward to see what else you create on the forum and these are all great additions!
Back to top Go down
deus111

PostSubject: Re: Team Starmage   Team Starmage - Team Starmage EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:07 pm

Heh thanks Mkmd, yeah Chon was based quite a lot on Kenshi from MK. He was always my main in MK 9 and 10. It's kinda funny considering that I've done more stuff with Chon in the story he's from than with the actual leader of the team lol. Also gotta like Jenny too, she's based on my girlfriend. XD
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Team Starmage   Team Starmage - Team Starmage EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Very nice read! Think you'll do some evil ones?
Back to top Go down
deus111

PostSubject: Re: Team Starmage   Team Starmage - Team Starmage EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Hey vulcan, sorry for late reply.

Well Team Starmage has faced a wide array of deadly foes, such as a few evil witches with relation to the children taken in by them. So maybe, ya never know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Team Starmage   Team Starmage - Team Starmage EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:35 am

Yeah creating some villains for them would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Starmage   Team Starmage - Team Starmage Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Starmage
Page 1 of 1