Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2   Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:28 am

Greetings! It has been well over a year since my last contribution I must confess, but fear not I have been lurking in the shadows since (and before), and now have finally found something worth coming out for.

I must admit I have never really been a fan at all of comics, but I did stumble across this and figure it would be rude not to share it with you. The comic book is chapter 2 of The Rapture, from the Lady Death comics. I hope you enjoy it!

The Rapture involves a person of both angelic and demonic descent breaking a seal which triggers a Judgement war between Heaven and Hell (Lady Death is this seal breaker). Both Heaven and Hell would then each send a representative and attempt to recruit the seal breaker to their cause in an attempt to tip the balance of the war. Should the seal breaker swear no allegiance, they would then both attempt to "mark" the seal breaker (through combat if necessary) and bind them to either Heaven or Hell.

Demonatrix, is the emissary of Hell. She is a well-built woman with long black hair and fiery red eyes. She is binded with molten chains, wears spiked armor, and her weapon is a hot rod poker with the end in a shape of a star, still burning hot. Should she succeed in burning this mark into the seal breaker, they would be claimed by Hell's powers and forced to serve them. In her other hand she fights with a barbed whip.

Aquiessence, the envoy of Heaven, on the other hand has a rather different approach. She is a stunningly tall and beautiful angel, with fantastic wings, long blonde golden hair, ruby lips,perfect glowing skin, and not a lot of clothes to cover it. She wears a golden headband, golden cuff-bracers and golden high heels, and uses a shining golden chain to cover her private parts (although a generous amount of curves are still on display, on both sides), the chain also seems to orbit around her and serves to ensnare the target. A brilliant bright golden aura surrounds her which she uses to seduce the seal breaker and dazzle them. Her method of "marking" the victim is by planting them with what she calls the Divine Kiss, which when given will bind the seal breaker to Heavens cause.

Lady Death is fighting her arch enemy Lucifer when these two appear, although it was not him that sent them, unaware she has summoned them herself upon breaking the seal. They both ask who she serves, and when she states that she only serves herself, they both agree that it will be decided by combat.

Demonatrix moves in first, and attacks Lady Death, but is no match and gets thrown under a collapsing building. Grateful that she will not be able to distract them, Aquiessence moves in for the seduction. She gracefully approaches Lady Death, wings and arms open, and cleavage in full view. Lady Death stutters a bit but is taken instantly by her loving beauty. Aquiessence then gets up close and personal, rubbing her lovely soft skin against hers, and suggests she should give her the Divine Kiss, so she may join Heaven. Lady Death smitten, initially happily agrees, but starts to notice the chains binding here, when those ruby lips are merely hairs away from her own, she comes to her senses and blasts Aquiessence away.

Aquiessence then comes back for more this time not hiding under a seductive guise and violently attempts to get up close to Lady Death again, but that doesn't work out too well for her. Demonatrix shortly returns to the fight as well, and Lady Death realizes that fighting both at the same time may prove troublesome, and comes up with an idea. Demonatrix succeeds in disarming her, and just as she is about to stick her with the hot rod, Lady Death senses Aquiessence's coming up behind her and ducks. The branding mark sears straight into her right breast that had helped her seduction only moments ago. While shes moans in pain and Demonatrix curses. Lady Death catches them both by surprise, she grabs hold of their heads, and thrusts their lips together, triggering the Divine Kiss.

The clash of both Heaven's and Hell's energies seems to bind and consume them both, and it is unclear of their fate. However they do appear in later issues, which I have been unable to find, but it doesn't look like anything major.

Here are the relevant pages of the comic to the story above, I'll post the link to the full volume at the bottom (but most of the comic revolves around the parts here).
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_05
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_06
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_07
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_09
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_10
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_11
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_12
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_15
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_16
Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2 Ldtr2_17

Full comic here: http://greenhair.narod.ru/ladydeath/The_Rapture_2.htm

So despite not really being into comics I did really enjoy this, it's a shame that we don't exactly get to see the full effect of what her Divine Kiss was but I found it rather good none the less.

So that will probably all you will see of me until I come up with another good find, which could be a while from now. Although I do enjoy reading all the action RPs and may host my own one at some point, as I have some fresh ideas in mind for that. Until then, remember the Spider is always lurking...
Back to top Go down

Lady Death, The Rapture, Part 2
Page 1 of 1