Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunatic Cultist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kephry

Kephry

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:55 pm

Hey guys, here’s the next profile! As always, I’d like feedback, positive or negative, and I hope you enjoy! Also, there are a few more entries in this series, so if anyone would like to suggest any abilities or fetishes, I’d be happy to try and incorporate them in my next few profiles. This profile kind of lost inspiration after a little while, and might be a little overloaded since I was trying to add attacks based on the enemy from Terraria. Hopefully It’s still alright though. I still think it’s worth sharing, but honestly don’t think it’s of the best quality, sorry.

This battle starts with a bit of a “story battle” where many events are set before anything happens, if anyone tries rping this, you might skip that part or something.

The air warps in front of the player, and with a bright flash, another cultist appears. This one wears a beaked mask that covers her eyes, but not her beautiful lips of course. She has a robe on, like all the others, but this time it’s a baggy and completely unflattering robe. She also has the hood like the others, so she’s fairly well covered. She won’t stay covered up for long though, upon having her health lowered to 50%, she will take off the mask and robe to take full advantage of her charms. Under her robes she wears a black mesh top, with a black bra underneath, and black lace panties. She also reveals her deep blue eyes and long black hair with the removal of her mask and hood. Her battle style will also change from when she’s dropped to half health, switching from a more offensive style to one meant to entice her victim.

Appearing with a flash, the Lunatic Cultist will float in front of the player for a moment, before teleporting away higher into the sky.

“So you will not accept the goddess? Then I shall force her will upon you.” The Cultist is filled with anger from her fallen allies, and will unleash her rage in a fury of magical attacks.
“You will suffer for what you have done!” The Cultist summons a large fireball and throws it at the player, exploding into 3 more fireballs that circle around and hit the player again. Deals 25% of the player’s maximum stamina.
“The Goddess will make you pay!” The Cultist summons a large ball of ice energy, which flies around the player as it launches ice blasts at them. Deals 25% max stamina.
“JUST DIE” The Cultist summons a ball of electricity that she holds in front of her, shocking the player with lots and lots of lightning. Deals 25% max stamina.
“…” The Cultist creates a dark aura around herself. Bolts of shadow energy begin to fly out of her at the player, finishing with a large beam of energy. Deals 99% of the player’s remaining stamina.
The player falls to the ground, beaten within an inch of their life, but not dead. “Hmm, you survived. You seem strong. You might be an acceptable slave. You will join us.”

The real battle starts here. *cue epic music*

Attacks (Form 1):

Heat of Passion: “Burn passionately for the Goddess.” The Cultist smiles as her lips flash bright red. She kisses her palm, materializing a flaming heart in her hand. She throws it at the player, dealing willpower damage, and igniting their heart. This causes her target to feel a pleasant heat throughout their body, and applying a debuff that increases willpower damage taken for the next few turns.

Black Ice: “The Goddess appreciates obedience.” The Cultist’s lips turn a light blue as she kisses her fingers. She turns her hand outwards to release a blue frozen heart that flies at the player. The heart lands by their feet and explodes, freezing their feet in place and causing their weapon to be launched out of reach. The player can’t avoid the Cultist’s next attack, and must retrieve their weapon afterwards.

The Spark: “Hmm, are you compatible with the Goddess?” The Cultist kisses 2 of her fingers as her lips flash yellow. A lipstick mark is left on her fingers, as she teleports in front of the player, and touches her fingers to their lips. The player receives a shock through their body, and the sudden jolt causes them to fall down. “I think you are.” The player then gets electrocuted, but causing him to feel pleasure. Deals high willpower damage

Umbra Kiss: The Cultist kisses her palm, and blows a black kiss mark towards her opponent. The lips hit the player’s and kisses them, giving pleasure to the victim, and leaving a stacking mark that will increase the willpower damage of her next “Umbra Kiss.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Upon reaching half health, the Lunatic Cultist will smile after receiving the blow. “Perhaps… Perhaps even a good slave.”
An aura surrounds her and her opponent. Both of them have their clothes and armor burned away. “Now… I must make you hers.”

The Cultist’s robes have disappeared, revealing her beautiful body, she smiles, lifts a finger, and teasingly beckons them closer with a wink.

For the next few turns, the Cultist will teleport out of the way of any attacks, then appearing behind her opponent, only to disappear again as soon as they turn. As she does this she will constantly tease her opponent. “Mmm, something the matter? *giggle*”, “You know, the Goddess would prefer someone who can hit things.”, “Oh come on, try harder. For her.”

Eventually, she will allow a hit to go through, only to counter it, grabbing her opponent’s head and deeply kissing them on the lips. As she breaks the kiss, she whispers “Yes, like that, she would like it like that…”

The next phase of the battle begins! *epic music intensifies*

The kiss halves her opponent’s current willpower, and then replaces it with temptation. The Cultist’s attacks increase temptation, and when they have temptation matching their maximum willpower, the player surrenders to the Goddess.

Attacks (Form 2):

Burning Passion: Her lips glow bright red as she grabs her opponent’s head and kisses them hard on the lips multiple times, whispering between each kiss. “You know you want her. I feel it in your heart. Give in.” And she kisses them once more, holding it for a few seconds, and ending with a loud smack. Adds 2 Temptation.

Icy Embrace: She kisses her palm with light blue lips, and blows on a floating lip print, blowing out multiple icy lips towards her opponent. The lips kiss the player, as they become too cold to move, the Cultist sexually walks over to them and embraces them, whispering in his ear “Are you cold? Come here. I will hold you… We will hold you.” Adds 1 temptation, due to their slowed movement from the cold, they have lowered accuracy and evasion for a few turns.

Dark Revelation: Her lips turn dark red as she teleports in front of her opponent, and puts her arms around their neck. “We will guide you.” She kisses them softly. Thoughts of pleasure and sex and lust fill their minds as she holds the kiss. She smiles after breaking the kiss. “This… will be the truth.” Adds 1 temptation per turn for 3 turns.

Tempting Kiss: “Don’t you love my lips? Don’t you love the Goddess? Come here, and kiss me.” She leans forwards and puckers her lips. If the player has high enough temptation, they will walk over to her and kiss her deeply. Increases temptation by 4, success rate increases with temptation.

Tempting Manipulation: “Look into my eyes, give in to the Goddess.” She stares deeply into the eyes of her enemy as they get lost in her eyes. She then blows them a kiss, tempting them into listening to doing anything she wants for a turn. Success rate increases with temptation.

Duplicate: Channels for a turn, if uninterrupted, 2 copies of herself appear, if the player hits a copy, a Lipstick Dragon will be summoned, if there is already a Lipstick Dragon summoned, summon an Ancient Vision. The copies can only use “Shadowfire.” Duplicates can be spawned infinitely, but all Duplicates will disappear if a channel is interrupted.

Shadowfire: She kisses her hand, and blows a firey purple kiss at her opponent. It kisses them lightly. Adds 1 temptation, increases the accuracy of other “Shadowfires” on the same turn.

Ancient Vision: Upon attacking a duplicate Cultist while a Lipstick Dragon is alive, an Ancient Vision is created. The Ancient Vision is a large pair of ethereal lips, that flies at the enemy and kisses them a few times, increasing temptation by 1, and can not miss.

Lipstick Dragon: Upon attacking a duplicate Cultist, a Lipstick Dragon is summoned. The Lipstick Dragon is a being made purely out of magical energy, and pink lipstick. She takes on a humanoid form, with dragon wings and a tail. Because she is made purely of energy and lipstick, it is hard to make out the details of her face. She has hair made of energy that seems to flow out of her head, and a flat chest. Decently curvy waist and hips, and long energy nails/claws on her hands and feet. She sometimes makes laughing sounds in a high pitched voice that sounds almost like the tinkling of a bell.

Lipstick Dragon attacks:
Kissing Embrace: The Dragon flies at her enemy, and holds them in a tight embrace, wrapping her arms and wings around her victim as she kisses them. Because her body is made up of lipstick, anywhere that she touched will have wet kiss marks left behind, and the player’s face will be covered with lipstick. Increases temptation by 2.

Lipstick Grind: The Dragon jumps on her enemy and starts grinding against them anywhere she wants, usually the crotch or face. She leaves behind intricate patterns of lipstick in the shape of hearts and kiss marks wherever she touched. Adds 1 temptation and charms.

Lip lock: The Dragon creates a very large pair of floating lips with lipstick from her body, then launches it towards her opponent. The magical lips kiss them over a large portion of their body, then melt into lipstick. The large amount of lipstick will knock them down and stick them to the ground, binding them.

Finisher:

Surrender: If the enemy reaches maximum temptation points, they will give in and allow themselves to be used by the goddess. Upon hitting full temptation, the player will fall to their knees and bow down to the Cultist. The Cultist will then float them upright and hold them just above the ground. She will walk over to him, and kiss them on the lips, and start pleasuring them with her hand. “Good. You see clearly now.” She continues to kiss and pleasure them. “The Goddess is happy with your decision.” Kiss. Pleasure. “Embrace the Goddess.” Kiss. More pleasure. “The Goddess, Our Goddess, must test you.” One more kiss sends incredible pleasure through their body. She stops using her hands, as they struggle against their invisible bonds to pleasure themselves, but the Cultist just teases them, running one finger over their body. “Our Goddess must see if you are fit.” She kisses them again, adding to the teasing pleasure. The victim keeps struggling. “Your Goddess will judge you.” One more kiss, pushing them to the limits of their sanity, as they keep struggling, needing release. After a painfully slow minute, a light will shine down from the sky, and send further pleasure through their body, this time allowing them to cum. The player cums without end as they continue to receive incredible pleasure from the Goddess. The player falls to the ground still cumming uncontrollably, moaning in pleasure. After another long minute, they become exhausted, and fall unconscious. Upon waking up, they find themselves in a temple, and only thoughts about the Goddess remain. They will commit the rest of their lives to serving the cult and their new Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:39 pm

Very nice profile! I really like the way you made it where different forms has different attacks, very unique and kept the profile fresh. As for other fetishes, Im also a big fan of facesitting and the stinkface move so if you want to incorporate that in any future profiles, that would be awesome for me lol.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:06 pm

If it wasn't for the mandatory mega beatdown and the "helplessness" stage, this would be something I'd want to go up against! >//w//<
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:35 pm

But... But the beatdown and helplessness is soooooooo nice! Lol
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 7:01 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
But... But the beatdown and helplessness is soooooooo nice! Lol

OHHHHH YOU XD I'm not saying that they weren't, I'm just saying they're not for me. =w=

While I'm at it, the other Cultists were pretty good too. =//w//=
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:25 am

Glad you liked them Smile I thought the beatdown stuff would add character, but I can get that not everyone would be into it, really it has no effect on the battle though, so you could pretend that part never happened.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:59 am

Kephry wrote:
Glad you liked them Smile I thought the beatdown stuff would add character, but I can get that not everyone would be into it, really it has no effect on the battle though, so you could pretend that part never happened.

It actually does add a fair degree of character, yeah. If the intent of the character wasn't arousal I'd find that pretty fitting. But it also gave me a sort of feeling that you would be intended to "start the battle at 1 HP." I figured this was some kind of event boss, basically. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunatic Cultist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunatic Cultist   Lunatic Cultist Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunatic Cultist
Page 1 of 1