Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valisha the Enchantress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RacerXX

RacerXX

Valisha the Enchantress Empty
PostSubject: Valisha the Enchantress   Valisha the Enchantress EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 7:44 pm

A LONG-forgotten web comic from the early 2000s about a sorceress who often used her luscious lips to seal the fate of many an unlucky (or is it lucky?) victim. There might be more kissing content out there, but it is REALLY hard to come by.

Valisha the Enchantress Charmi10

Valisha the Enchantress Charmi11
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Valisha the Enchantress   Valisha the Enchantress EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:25 pm

That's a nice one.
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: Valisha the Enchantress   Valisha the Enchantress EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Yes, wonderful find indeed.
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

PostSubject: Re: Valisha the Enchantress   Valisha the Enchantress EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:17 am

wow this week's upload is FANTASTIC, i tried to find more of this strip but its so rare, hey racer are those pics separate story? is the guy from the second pic Rowan? Their clothes are different
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

PostSubject: Re: Valisha the Enchantress   Valisha the Enchantress EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:18 am

this is all i can find

http://www.inraptured.net/social/forums/topic/28605/looking-for-valisha-the-encha
Back to top Go down
RacerXX

RacerXX

PostSubject: Re: Valisha the Enchantress   Valisha the Enchantress EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:27 pm

I'm pretty sure those are two different panels - that's all I could find on my old laptop, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valisha the Enchantress   Valisha the Enchantress Empty

Back to top Go down

Valisha the Enchantress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Manga/Comics-
Jump to: