Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackLips

BlackLips

Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)  Empty
PostSubject: Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)     Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:46 am

originally posted by RacerXX:

Not that you would be cruising this forum while at the office, anyway!

All right, so I am cheating a bit here, but I don't think anyone will complain. There's no "effect," per se, but it does entail what I guess we could consider "fantasy kissing." Sure, it looks like any other soft core video ... that is, until one model reveals she has a FORKED TONGUE. This is probably the closest we'll ever get to making out with a "real" femme alien/demon/lizard seductress, and it's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Hell, I'd probably French kiss a dude with a split tongue if the occasion ever presented itself, just to see (and taste) what it's like.

Forked Tongue kissing video

http://xhamster.com/movies/5869382/lola_melo_kissing_a_girl.html

Mods: feel free to move to another subforum, if you think it is too off-subject.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)     Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:49 pm

body modification can be a wonderful thing
Back to top Go down

Snake Woman Tongue Kiss (NSFW)
Page 1 of 1