Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:36 pm

It was another busy evening for Will as he prepared himself for his latest job. There were multiple reports in the big city of a mysterious woman going around and commiting random crimes with seemingly no purpose. The local guard wasn't having much luck in dealing with her and even other adventurers were having trouble catching her. This drove the bounty up considerably, and with the amount of money involved, Will figured it couldn't hurt to take a crack at her himself.

He patrolled through the city before hearing a loud crash and seeing a woman with long violet hair, wearing a skintight leather jumpsuit with the top partially unzipped, displaying a bit of her clevage. Her face was mostly hidden by a purple fox mask but it just drew more attention to her thick lips, coated in a violet shade. Upon seeing Will the woman giggled and said "Catch me if you can big boy~" as she started running. Will raced through the streets chasing after her before finally following her into a small abandoned shed. He looked around and the woman seemed to have vanished, but then heard the sound of the door locking behind him and her standing in front of it.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this?" said Will noticing her hands were empty "Where's the stuff you stole?"

The vixen giggled "Stole? I didn't steal anything...yet"

"Well I won't be giving you the chance" said Will raising his fists

"Mmm...you're even cuter than I'd heard. It was worth it to lure you out here"

"What?" said Will

"You've got quite a reputation among midara these days, and I wanted the 
chance to get a little taste of you myself."

Will sighed. He wasn't too thrilled at the idea of having that kind of noteirty. "I'm flattered, but no thanks"

"Sorry hun, but there's no way I'm letting you leave without giving me some lovin'. Time to start putting those lips together~" she purred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Will Helm's Abilities

Straight Lunge - Will quickly lunges forward with a jab directed at the stomach. Deals 3 stamina damage. (can be used every turn)

1-2-3 Combo - Will gets in close with his fists up as he quickly jabs with repetition at the target's stomach. Deals 4 Stamina damage (can be used every 2 turns)

Right-Left Hook Combo - Will gets in front of his target before delivering a right hook punch to the target's head and after that a left hook punch. Deals 4 Stamina damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Feign Dizziness - Will begins to start wobbling to the left and right as if dizzy, in an attempt to make his movements less predictable, allowing for a 100% chance of dodging the next attack. Rolls die. Even number means the attempt is successful, however if the number is odd it will backfire and he will unable to dodge the next attack that comes his way (can be used every 3 turns)

Dizzying Uppercut(Must be feigning dizziness for this move to be an option) - Will gets in close while feigning dizziness and delivers a spinning uppercut to his target's head, causing both of them to get dazed for real from the attack. Deals 5 Stamina damage + paralyzed status

Static Charge - Will rubs his gloves together and builds up alot of static, causing his gloves to become supercharged for 5 turns, slightly increasing chance of causing paralysis with normal moves, giving a slight chance of counter-attack and allowing Will to use one of the following moves. Roll die. If number is even, move is successful, if not Will becomes paralyzed (can be used every 4 turns)

Rapid Bolt (after Static Charge) - Will quickly begins to jab both his fists forward in alteration, soon doing it fast enough to send bursts of electricity in the shape of his fists flying forward at his opponent. (Does 3 base stamina damage. Roll die 3 times. For each even numbered roll the attack does +1 stamina damage)

Delta Dash(after Static Charge) - Using the static from his gloves, Will supercharges himself and allows him to quickly dash in a triangle formation around his opponents, quickly creating walls of electricity that soon close in on his targets and trap them. Deals no damage but does deal paralysis.

Shock Tremor(after Static Charge) - Will strikes the ground and sends a bolt of electricity quickly rolling along the ground towards his target, immensely shocking them. Deals 6 Stamina damage

Crashing Knuckle - Will leaps forward before jumping high and putting all his electricity into one glove before coming down quickly, landing a rather hard and shocking punch on his target. Deals 7 Stamina damage + paralysis, but the supercharge instantly wears off 

Summon: Witch Sisters- ??? Restores 5 Willpower (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Kissing Bandits- ??? 100% chance of attacks hitting the target for the next 2 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Archangel Giga Bimbo- ??? Reduces attack damage by 2 and restores 3 Willpower every turn for the next 3 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Toon Girl- ??? Immunity to bind status (can be used every 5 turns)

Summon: Pink Devils- ??? Immunity to status effects for 2 turns (can be used every 5 turns)

Violet Vixen's Abilities

Violet Peck- ??? 3 Willpower damage + chance of causing the opponent's next attack to miss if the roll is 30 or lower (can be used every turn)

Lustful Lipstick- ??? 4 Willpower damage + charmed status (can be used every turn)

Magnetic Powder- ??? 5 Willpower damage + paralyzed status (can be used every 2 turns)

Stunning Perfume- ??? 4 Willpower damage + binded status (can be used every 2 turns)

Heroes Reward- ??? 7 Willpower damage +paralyzed +charmed status (can be used every 4 turns)

Beautiful Vixen- ??? +2 Willpower damage to all attacks for the next 3 turns (one time use)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will's WILLPOWER- 45 (Will will succumb when his Willpower falls to 6 or lower)
Vixen's STAMINA- 45 (Vixen will succumb when her stamina falls to 4 or lower)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:32 pm

Will decides to start thing off with a simple lunging attack.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:41 am

81=failure!

Will lunges at the vixen but she giggles as she sidesteps his strike before leaning in...

Move: Violet Peck, 94=critical success!

And before Will has the opportunity to react she manages to plant a sensual smooch on his cheek and the feeling of her lips on his skin manages to catch him off guard. The vixen tries to take advantage of Will's confusion in order to tackle him to the ground...

Move: Lustful Lipstick, 39=failure!

But Will's luck holds out as he manages to stumble out of the way. He tries to put a few more feet between himself and the vixen as he attempts to regain his composure, but he can't help but wonder what an actual kiss from her would feel like if a peck on the cheek was that effective.

Will's WILLPOWER- 42
Vixen's STAMINA- 45
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:09 am

Will shakes his head before going in for another lunging attack.

(Straight Lunge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:54 pm

27=failure!

The vixen once again manages to sidestep Will's attack and moves in to pounce on him as he tries to back away...

Move: Lustful Lipstick, 16=success!

But Will soon finds his back against a wall and unable to avoid the vixen as she tackles him down to the floor, and pulls out a tube of purple lipstick. This is my own special batch of lipstick.” she coos. “You see it’s specially formulated to stimulate the target’s pleasure sensors tenfold and I suppose you could say it makes my kisses more…potent so to speak” she giggles as she waves the tube in front of Will before generously applying it to her lips. Once satisfied she leans close to his face and makes a few loud smacking sounds arousing Will further before chiming “Pucker up~” as she forces his lips into a pucker and pulls him into a big kiss. The sheer pleasure of her kiss takes Will's brain for loop and after  holding it for a few moments she breaks it with a loud “MUUUUUAAAAAHHH” As Will's left sitting there in a daze, he finds himself feeling a little lovestruck and wanting for more in spite of himself.

(Will is now charmed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 38
Vixen's STAMINA- 45
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Will smacks himself a bit, "Get a grip, Will... You can't lose..." He thought as he rushed in for a different attack. A combo of hook punches.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 am

66=success!

Will strikes at the vixen with a combo of hook punches, and while she manages to dodge his left hook, his right hook manages to connect, and knocks her against a wall as she struggles to recover from the blow.

(Vixen is now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 38
Vixen's STAMINA- 41
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Will smirks and takes this chance to go in for a jab combo.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:49 pm

30=success!

Will rushes at the vixen before she has a chance to recover and attacks her with a series of jabs as she tries to defend herself. After getting hit by a few blows, she eventually manages to grab his arm mid-punch and shoves him in the other direction

Move: Magnetic Powder, 10=success!

With some distance between the two of them, the vixen takes out a compact mirror and powders herself as her skin gives off an almost metallic sheen. Suddenly Will feels a strange force pulling him closer towards her as she giggles  “I guess you can’t help being attracted to me sweetie pie~” as she points towards the metal on Will's gloves as he quickly realize it’s a magnet pulling him in. The vixen opens her arms wide and puts her lips into a huge pucker as Will's lips end up crashing straight into her own and she embraces him with a passionate French kiss as Will's mind struggles to recover from the shock

(Will is now paralyzed)

Move: Stunning Perfume, 75=success!

Now that she has Will right where she wants him. the vixen pulls out a bottle of perfume and thoroughly sprays herself. As Will takes in the sweet scent of the perfume he suddenly find himself even further entranced by her. "Looks like my perfume is a little too strong for you" the vixen laughs as she generously reapplies her lipstick. "You're all mine now, darling~" she chimes as she wraps her arms around Will and pushes her breasts up against him as she slowly starts planting kisses all over his face *MUAH* *MUAH* *MUAH* she chimes as each brush of her lips sends Will's mind deeper into a haze...

(Will is now binded)

55=success!

But Will manages to hold on to enough of his senses to push her away and tries to make some distance between them. The vixen on the other hand, doesn't seem like she's ready to let up anytime soon "You're not getting away from me sweet lips." she purrs "Now stop being shy and let's get back to smooching~"

Will's WILLPOWER- 29
Vixen's STAMINA- 37

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:00 pm

"Yeah... How about no?" Will says as he wipes the lipstick off his face and begins to charge his body with electricity.

(Static Charge)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 5:27 pm

90=critical success!

Will manages to successfully charge up his gloves as the electricity surges through him and he raises his fists for his next attack

Will's WILLPOWER- 29
Vixen's STAMINA- 37
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Will begins throwing rapid punches, sending bolts of electricity towards the vixen.

(Rapid Bolt)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:01 pm

6=success!, Bonus Rolls: 47, 59, 9 (no damage bonus)

Will unleashes a flurry of electrified punches as one of them manages to zap the vixen who appears to have been hurt more by the attack than Will expected. As she writhes on the floor in pain, Will's better nature kicks in and he decides to offer her a helping hand...

Move: Hero's Reward, 68=success!

“My hero!” she exclaims as she leaps into Will's arms and wraps her arms around his neck before he has a chance to react. “I knew you were just playing hard to get cutie pie. Now here comes your reward~” she purrs as she puts her lips into a big pucker and pulls Will in as she starts covering his face in a barrage of kisses and roughly making out with him, pulling him back in for more as Will starts gasping for air. Eventually Will falls to the ground in a lovestruck daze, and the vixen finishes things off by giving the him a soft kiss on the lips, as his face is left completely buried in her lipstick.

(Will is now paralyzed and charmed)

Move: Lustful Lipstick, 95=success!

With Will at her mercy the vixen stops to put on another heavy coating of her special lipstick before turning Will's gaze in her direction and teasing him with the result as she repeatedly forms her lips into a juicy pucker. Before Will realizes it, his insticts have taken over as finds himself leaning in and the vixen meets him midway, giving him another big kiss on the lips as she pops it off with a soft *MUAH*. 

As Will struggles to hold onto what little reason he has left, he backs away from her, but between the rock hard feeling in his member, and the feeling of her soft lips still very much on his own, he was almost completely smitten by the vixen's charms

(Will is still charmed)

(3 more turns remaining until the effect of Static Charge ends)

Will's WILLPOWER- 18
Vixen's STAMINA- 34
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:57 pm

(Ehhh, think i'm gonna have to switch one of the summons out. Switching Pink Devils out for Supreme Succubus, if you don't mind.)
Will shakes his head profusely. "Ugh... Looks like I'm in dire need of some help..." he thought... And then he began to summon the supreme succubus. "First time doing this. Like we agreed, this won't happen often."

(Summon: Supreme Succubus)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:46 pm

(Could you remind me what her ability was? I don't remember)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:10 pm

(Huh... I don't think we actually discussed her ability, did we? Well it could be something powerful, but only allowed once per battle.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 6:06 am

(alright)

(Summon: Supreme Succubus)

Asmodeus appears from out of the void and chuckles when she sees Will's current situation "My, what's this? You've bested a midara as powerful as me, but can't handle a woman like this?"

"She's...tougher than she looks" said Will still trying to recollect her thoughts"

She kept chuckling "Very well, I'll help you out" she said, planting a kiss on Will's cheek as a bit of his focus returned. Asmodeus then turned her attention to the vixen as she blew her a kiss. It appeared to have some kind of effect on her because rather than being on the offensive, the vixen appeared to be looking at Will more innocently. 

"There that should make her a bit easier to deal with, though I imagine this is still far from over for you. Good luck~" said Asmodeus as she faded away

(The vixen's resistance has been lowered, all rolls above 20 will now be successful, even if they're odd, and all successful even rolls will do an additional 2 Stamina damage. Lasts 5 turns. One time use)

Move: Stunning Perfume, 58=success!

Will turns his attention back to the vixen who appears to be struggling against the effects of Asmodeus's spell. The vixen manages to resist as she sprays herself with more perfume and the overpowering scent leaves Will unable to move. She pulls Will into a big embrace and squeezes her breasts tightly against him as she starts peppering his lips with soft kisses. Will does his best to struggle out of her grip...

(Will is now binded)

25=failure!

But it's no use as she only holds him tighter, and the soft feeling of her kisses continues to overwhelm him...

58=success!

Will pushes against her as hard as he can and manages to knock her away. It seems to have done the trick as the vixen is still struggling against Asmodeus's spell and with Will practically on the edge, this may be his only chance to turn things around

(4 turns remaining before Supreme Succubus effect ends)

Will's WILLPOWER- 11
Vixen's STAMINA- 34
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:00 am

Will grins and punches the ground, sending a wave of electricity the vixen's way.

(Shock Tremor)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:04 pm

82=success! (+2 Stamina Damage)

Will hits the ground as a powerful surge of electricity strikes the vixen and knocks her back a few feet towards the back of the shed where it's dark. He goes in after her but loses sight of the vixen as she seems to have already picked herself back up. She creeps up behind Will to give him a peck on the cheek...

Move: Violet Peck, 91=failure!

But merely brushing against his skin causes her to be zapped by another jolt of electricity, exposing her to Will as she tries to get back up from the floor.

(3 turns remaining before Supreme Succubus effect ends, 1 turn remaining until Static Charge effect ends)

Will's WILLPOWER- 11
Vixen's STAMINA- 26
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Will takes this chance to get a quick running start before jumping into the air coming down with his fists, attempting to slam them into the vixen with all the static energy he has left.

(Crashing Knuckle)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 pm

79=success!

Will leaps into the air and descends as the impact from his fist sends a gigantic jolt of electricity surging through the ground and leaving the vixen completely stunned on the floor 

(Vixen is now paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 11
Vixen's STAMINA- 19
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 2:12 am

Will goes for a combo of hook punches, hoping to keep her paralyzed a bit longer.

(Right-Left Hook Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:01 am

49=success!

Will attacks the downed vixen with a combination of hooks, knocking her against another one of the walls as she struggles to recover. After spending most of this fight at the vixen's mercy, Will feels a bit relieved to finally have the upper hand

(Vixen is still paralyzed)

Will's WILLPOWER- 11
Vixen's STAMINA- 15
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:27 am

"Alright, better make the most of this last bit of power..." Will said as he went in for another kind of combo.

(1-2-3 Combo)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:24 pm

96=critical success! (Supreme Succubus effect has ended)

Will continues to seize his chance and attacks the vixen with a flurry of jabs as she continues to wheeze in pain. She seems to be almost completely exhausted, but Will can tell that he's starting to run out of energy himself, and needs to finish things quickly

Will's WILLPOWER- 11
Vixen's STAMINA- 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen   Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Violet Vixen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next