Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salacious Scenarios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

Salacious Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Salacious Scenarios   Salacious Scenarios EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 10:11 am

Internet dating, what's the use of it? I didn't get anywhere with dating websites, then resorted to Tinder, which was also a bust, and then some errant message on a forum mentioned Tindara. Tinder, but with cosplay crap. Users presented themselves as succubi and fae and the like, was the hook. I download it, half afraid to give my phone a virus and half fearing my eyes would bleed out from all the badly dressed nerds. Strangely enough, it seemed to work, and at first I thought it was populated by spambots. Beautiful women with outlandish bios ("I'm a corrupted princess trapped in a tower", "I'm a succubus recovering my magic after a battle with mages", "I'm a witch wanting to test out a new love potion"), and I swiped right on every one of them. And they swiped right on me, too. I was expecting a script to kick in at any minute, but nothing happened. Then the messages began rolling in. "Hi, cutie. Thanks for showing interested in me, we'll be seeing each other soon!", "I'm gonna drain both your willpower and maybe your cock, if you last long enough.", "I have to stabilize a portal first, but then we're going on a date!", etcetera.

My first experience was pretty embarassing. I was sitting on the loo, taking a leak, when my phone started glowing, the app activated and a vortex appeared in the screen that sucked me in. Disoriented and depantsed, I was sitting in a field of grass that stretched as far as the eye could see in all directions under a clear blue sky. My eyes swerved and became fixed on the only other person in the plain, a beautiful bunny girl in a scandalous pink outfit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/00/91/31/009131e1594012f58275a67883e31bc8.jpg
She gave me a hungry once-over before saying in a beguiling voice: "Couldn't have caught you at a better moment, lover. Looks like this is your first Tindara date, so I'll explain briefly. On the other end of the app are creatures of love and lust that use the service for a variety of purposes: for fun, to find new slaves, or to extract some of the vaunted love energy you humans possess. Don't ask me how it works, I just know we get a steady supply of hapless honeys like you." She winked at me, and I quickly pulled up my pants to cover my growing erection.

She continued: "I'm not like those other sad creatures that depend on the service for sustenance or slaves, I'm just here because I enjoy toying with you. If you fulfill my request, I'll return you to your home dimension safe and sound. All you have to do is find the golden egg for me!" I was flabbergasted, and also for some reason not open to disagreeing with this enchanting creature, so I silently complied.

I searched the grass, looking for something shiny, but only stumbled upon an ember egg. It exploded into a crimson wave of magic that seemed to seep into my body, making me feel unbearably hot, and I hastily stripped down to my underpants. I tossed my clothes aside and continued the search. I failed at finding the golden egg once more, this time locating a blue one. It too exploded into a magical wave, this time one that pumped my subsided erection to full mast again, to the point that it was straining my underwear. I could hear the giggling of the bunny girl behind me, but wasn't willing to acknowledge my mishaps. I tried for a third time, but this time the egg I found was yellow, and the magical wave send pleasurable shocks through me that made me weak in the knees. Out of pity, the bunny girl gave a hint. "I never said the egg was in the grass. What other hiding spots could there be?", she teased, bending forward and rubbing her breasts together.

I was a mess, hit by both the shock of the weird scenario and the shocks of all the magical eggs. How could I resist this beauty, when I was in need of release, both from this dimension and this raging boner? I trudge forward, and the bunny girl closed the distance, guiding my hand underneath her corset, making sounds of pleasure as I searched around. I found the golden egg, showed it to her, and it again exploded in a wave of magic. But this time, a tube of golden lipstick remained. "Look what we have here! Might as well use it, right?", she suggested, taking the tube from my hands and coated her lips in thick layers with it. I could only stare in fascination. "Once I mark you with this kiss, you'll be able to return to me any time you desire. Which will basically be every day, right?", she hinted. She tossed the lipstick over her shoulder before grabbing my head from behind and assaulting my lips with hers. Her other hand tore my erection free and began on a furious handjob. The double whammy was enough to make me climax in under a minute, sending my thoughts into the stratosphere. She made a pleased coo at the creamy string that flew from my weiner, and as dropped down to the ground, panting, she blew me a final kiss before the vortex from before reappeared.

Naked, dirtied, and with my clothes and phone scattered across the small space of the little boy's room, I wondered just what the heck I'd gotten myself into, and whether or not the beautiful bunny had a side to her that wasn't so Mad Hatter.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Salacious Scenarios   Salacious Scenarios EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Awesome idea man. You gotta write more of this!
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Salacious Scenarios   Salacious Scenarios EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 4:16 am

You know those movies in which a person tries to get rid of a cursed object and it keeps appearing in his hands, or on his desk, or in his pocket, even if he destroys it or tosses it away? Well, something similar happened to my phone. It also never seemed to run out of battery power. This was a shallow compensation for walking around with what amounted to an instant sexual assault portal, but perhaps I could make use of it. I'm one of those disgusting people who always tries to munchkin in D&D, and my first thought was to repeatedly sell this smartphone, only to have it return to me and I could repeat the process. Sadly, after thinking this over, I realized Ebaying it would mean the phone would end up in my pocket before it would arrive at the customer, and anyone who would buy a smartphone directly on the street, no questions asked, would probably be someone shady I didn't want to mess with.

I had also tried to delete it, of course, and reformatted the memory, to no avail. Plus the message on the forum had since disappeared. Inquiries whether or not anyone else had downloaded Tindara where met with silence (possibly because most others would never stop going on "dates" once they found out what the app could do). As I spun in my desk chair, I felt the phone glow again. However, instead of a portal, this time a blonde in black lingerie teleported into my room, startling me and nearly making me fall out of my chair. She struck a pose, gave me a once-over to gauge my reaction and once she noticed my mix of surprise and excitement, smiled: http://www.babesandstars.com/b/barbie-murdock/pcco/#&gid=null&pid=1

"You'll do", she nodded. I shook my head and got up to move to exit the room, but she teleported again, right in front of me, with lips pursed. She gave me a quick peck and teleported again, this time behind, embracing me and nibbling my ear. I tried to anticipate where she would appear, but she was better at this game than me. I moved backwards, and suddenly she was in front of me baring her breasts. I spun around, trying to survey the entire room, but she popped up behind me and gave me a cheeky slap on the bum. I took a swing, but she was already away, reappearing at my side, embracing me while brushing her leg past my crotch. She teasingly teleported a few times in front of me, striking a different hot pose each time, making me audibly swallow. Then she popped up right before my face, fixing me with her eyes as she went in for the kill: a deep kiss that drowned all other thoughts in my head but her.

Once she finished the kiss, she whispered: "Let's head somewhere more romantic, shall we?" She grabbed my wrist and teleported us both to an unfamiliar locale, a clifftop sunset in what seemed to be a tropical clime. The sensation of teleporting tripped me up, but she held me in balance. "Now, I mostly just drain my dates, but I want someone to tell me how beautiful I am and how wonderful I make them feel for a change. Can you do that for me, hotshot?" she asked. My brain wracked itself looking for an out, so I began: "You're gorgeous and a good kisser, but I don't even know your name." This seemed to have the opposite effect, as she giggled cutely and whispered: "That's so sweet of you to ask. I'm Amanda, and now I'm really gonna give you a treat. This is my Teleportation Tantalization Trick, ideal to make men like you mush in my hands." And then she cranked it up to eleven. She teleport my clothes into a pile piece by piece, all while teleporting at an intense speed, pressing kisses and licks everywhere on my body along with each teleport. In the same second she could give my now exposed knob a lick, kiss my nipple or suck on my finger. From the outside it must have looked like a naked man was caught in a very localized and lingerie-clad tornado. After a minute or so, I was fit to burst, my eyes glazed over and a dopey grin spreading across my face.

Amanda looked pleased with her work, and snapped her fingers. She shouted: "Why, I just got the most brilliant idea ever." She teleported away, and in a flash came back, this time teleporting along a two-person bed in the middle of nature, the wooden frame and orange sheets blending in well with the surroundings. She teleported again, grabbed my wrist, teleported once more, and dumped us both on top of the bed, her lithe body crashing into mine. She seemed pleased with my flapping erection, grabbed it in one hand while teleporting her panties away with the other, and inserted me. Her folds felt fine, and she began riding me at a lazy pace. "I''m gonna stretch this out until your mind snaps, loverboy", she huskily said inbetween moans. She didn't have to go through the effort, I was on amorous autopilot ever since she used her Tantalization Trick or whatever it was called. She steadied and slowed the pace over the course of an hour, as she occassionally bend down to French me. By the time the sun was gone and a cool night breeze began to blow, she expertly timed herself to come in unison, and at that moment I cried out her name, feeling something in my soul break. Where the bunny girl had merely tingled my fancy, Amanda had giving me a full-blown love magic crush. We lounged in a bed a bit afterwards, silently hugging and kissing a bit, before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in bed late in the evening of the same day, clothes piled to my side. I instantly fired up Tindara again to look for her profile and desiring to ask her if it had meant anything, but the app didn't fire up. Probably part of the mind games, perhaps. First you fear getting dragged away, and then after a high you want to dive back in right away, only to have the mysterious mistresses kept away from you, only cementing your longing. For better or for worse, it was not the last I would see of Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Salacious Scenarios   Salacious Scenarios EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 9:58 am

I couldn't sleep. Amanda kept popping into my brain. We'd only been together for a few short hours, but the mindblowing sex and tricky magic had made me fall for her pretty firmly. I was special, after all, she had indicated so. Maybe this Tindara thing was actually a means to find something more than just supernatural quickies. Or it could be the dry spell. Either way, sleep wouldn't come. Just as I was drifting away, the app fired up again. Once again a wormhole dragged me off to another dimension.

I was deposited in a gaudy room filled with crystal pillars, velvet red carpeting and an ornamental throne. I stood up, shivering a bit in my underwear. From a hallway at the other end of the room, a ravishing and regal woman emerged, somewhere in her early 30s: http://static.babesandstars.com/galleries/29000/29670/01.jpg Her dress, jewelry and haughty aura all indicate she was probably a princess or something. I felt the need to stand up straight and present myself before her respectfully. She smiled a dazzling smile at my move, and blew me a kiss that turned into a black heart. I watched it in fascination, wonder what the magic would do to me. The magic projectile absorbed into my body, and a strong pull bend me over in kneeling position. The beauty took her time to sashay over and presented her hand to me as if to kiss it. "Welcome, my servant. I am Lady Eliza, and you shall bow before me from now on," a voice like a chime spoke. I did my best to shake my head, straining my jaw to reply: "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have to pass on that honour." Instantly, she became furious, and gave my vicious backhand with her ring, drawing blood. I was slapped flat on the floor, and the temptress placed a dainty foot right on my manhood, slipping it out of her crystal slipper. She snarled: "No-one disobeys me, and servants should always present their weapon in my presence." She increased the pressure on my wang and started rubbing across it. Despite the humiliation, I felt my body betray me. She commanded me to stand up and I did, fearing what she would do to my family jewels otherwise. Her hand grabbed my throat and brought my close to her enticing face. "Now, you're going to be a good boy, and I will give you your instructions," she hissed. I silently nodded.

She then kissed me on the cheek, a healing magic flowing from her soft lips. "That's better, isn't it? I want you in tip-top shape," she said, suddenly turning seductive again. I touched my face, and all the pain was gone. She kissed all her fingertips slowly and with intent, looking me straight in the eye. The skin she had kissed on her hands began to glow, and turned into threads of light that she started weaving around me, her fingertips brushing my body with a warm sensation. I was wrapped in a cocoon of light until she snapped her fingers, and the cocoon broke to leave me in a lightblue butler outfit. I inspect my new clothes, and they seemed to be of good quality. "Now you look like a proper gentleman. And never let it be know that Lady Eliza does not reward obedience," she said, looking pleased with the result, before wrapping her arms around and using her lips and tongue to mold me into compliance. The bunny had been a frantic sloppy kisser, and Amanda was skittish and teasing, but Eliza was an expert. She began with slow pecks, drilling into my eyes with hers to go straight into my brain, followed by deeper kisses to strip away layers of hesitation. Then she got to using her tongue, deliberately working her way around my mouth as if hunting for any remaining bits of resistance. It didn't dare reciprocate, since she had not instructed me to do so, but I doubt I could have done anything but let myself get dominated. My boner was straining against my pants now. She ended the kiss with a loud smack and smiled at the effect she had on me.

She spoke: "I'll explain your duties to you in a bit. First, hand me your device." I gave my phone, now inexplicably in my uniform pocket, without protest. "Tindara's terms technically mean you have to go on periodic dates, never that you have to go home inbetween, or even which dates they are, as long as you're dating midara. My other servants will by your new dating pool", she continued. "Now go wash up, and then I'll get ready for my message." She pointed me in the direction of a bathroom and I gave a yes ma'am, before slowly walking towards my new fate, only a voice at back of my head urging me to escape.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Salacious Scenarios   Salacious Scenarios EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Great stuff here man. Hope to be able to read more of it
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Salacious Scenarios   Salacious Scenarios EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Don't wanna bother you but I love this story idea man. Super creative. If you're able to write more thatd be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salacious Scenarios   Salacious Scenarios Empty

Back to top Go down

Salacious Scenarios
Page 1 of 1