Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reaper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Reaper   Reaper EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:23 am

"To whomever reads this, I would ask for you aid. A midara has placed a curse upon my sister, and I would beseech thee to go out and slay the creature in hopes of breaking the curse.

Below, I will list off everything I know about the midara known as 'Reaper'; so, that you may be more prepared then we were."

Addendum: "Since my initial draft of this message, I've since encountered others who have had the foul luck to fall victim to the Reaper. After listening to their stories, I compiled what I heard to create a more accurate list of her abilities.

Description:

"Reaper's attire consists solely of a hooded grey cloak that normally keeps most of her features hidden from view. All that is left exposed are her black pillowy lips and her long fingernails that are black with pink hearts painted on them."

Abilities:

Rake: "Her long nails are not just for show. They are easily able to tear through both cloth and flesh alike, and  were able to shred the trinkets we had brought with us to embolden our spirits."

Siphon Soul(passive): "Reaper's lips are capable of pulling out a piece of one's soul on contact. For minutes after each kiss, I could feel her swirling the fraction of my essence around in her mouth. Thus, her lips must be avoided at all costs, even more so than other midara's; for she can easily wear down even the most stalwart of spirit over time."

Feast of Souls: "The Reaper can apparently do more then just play with the shards of soul she stole. She can swallow them whole. One can feel their essence slither down her throat as she uses it to heal her body of minor scrapes and maladies."

Playing With Her Food: "If she's feeling particularly playful, she will pluck the congealed mass of soul from her mouth. Holding it in front of her, she'll began teasing it with her tongue and lips as she picks away at the life force until its been completely consumed. While this slower method of eating thankfully doesn't heal her, the process is much more drawn out, taking a great toll on the original owners' of the essence."

Flash of Light: "During the battle, Reaper threw open her cloak. As mentioned previously, that cloak is her only piece of clothing. Her skin was so inhumanly pale that it actually glowed. While her figure was more tame than most midara I've encountered, it was still enough to make my member stiffen. And the rest of my body soon followed. I deduce this paralyzing effect only works on males, as my sister was still able to move."

Death's Embrace:  "While I was helpless, Reaper wrapped her cloak around me. As my body was pressed against her's, her lips pressed against my forehead. My mind became cloudy as I was overwhelmed by a feeling of enervation. When she finally pulled away, I could see the chunk of my soul still caught in her lips."

Breast Envy: "At one point, the midara had tackled my sister to the ground and began sucking on her teets. As the action went on, my sister's breasts had begun to shrink; I can only assume due to the large amount of her soul that that was pulled from her chest."

Love is Blind: "This is the curse that was place upon my sister, and still effects her to this day. Reaper placed a kiss on each of her eyes, sealing them shut with the black stamp of her lips."

Death Approaches: "One can not out run death, nor can they outrun this Reaper, apparently. Despite some dropping everything to try and flee as fast as they can, this midara has kept pace and even over taken them. Once she sets her sights on you, their is no escape as she will pursue her target until exhaustion claims them.

Whispers of The Grave(Passive): "By far, the most frightening trait that I've heard of is her voice. On the rare occasions she does speak, the air chills. Apparently, one can feel the blood freeze in their veins as the cold grip of death grasps the heart of all who hear her."  

"Unfortunately, this is where my knowledge ends. In her literally blind panic, my sister mistook me for the Reaper. She then tried to take back her soul with a suffocating make out session. As my consciousness faded, I remember seeing the midara look on in confused amusement."

"I sincerely hope that this information will be of use to any who would take on this soul stealing mistress."

----------

So, I woke up this more with this idea, and thought I'd change up the format a little bit. What do you guys think?

Last edited by PieForPi on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper   Reaper EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:12 pm

This is great, really like the format change. I kinda want her to be fleshed out a bit more and more info to be added but I feel like the best way to do that is to fight against her. But yeah, I like Reaper a lot!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper   Reaper EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 am

Same, this is a pretty cool one.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper   Reaper EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Update with the moves revealed during the fight with Anika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper   Reaper Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper
Page 1 of 1