Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lilith (temporary title)

Go down 
+11
No one
Mkmd13
delibestres
ChevalierDiabolique
Admin
Caustic_Clown
Dataslycer
VulcanS
anon64
Ninja_Named_Bob
Bloodly
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
delibestres

delibestres

Lilith (temporary title) Empty
PostSubject: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 7:03 am

Hi Everyone !

I had the idea to continue shakewell's game.
Unfortunately despite he says he uses RPGMaker VX Ace, I can't use his file with my RPG Maker.
So I've made a game by myself. It is really the beginning. It still has a lot of bugs, and problems.
It is very short as well so far. Actualy, I'm learning to use the program at the same time.
So, please be kind with the feedback.

Well, the story is based on a female character who comes back after years of exile.
It runs a bit like shakewell's game but at the reverse. So you're the female who has to beat up guys, using pleasure inflicting attacks.
I have to warn you that more than kisses, there are some nudity and sexual content.
So, you download at your own responsability.

Here's the link : https://mega.nz/#!PsxxwJrL!XdFtpzsWyo9IbL2CZOBJvjrnKIFhRTTeH7RGU_iEW5o[/url]

Hope you enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Menus are in French and what little I played was disappointing. Structures aren't solid and entering houses doesn't actually put you in a new area. Also, you used an excess of town tile-sets for no real reason in the over-world. I'm guessing this has mind control elements, so hypnopics-collective.net might be a bit more receptive of your project than a mostly-empty forum.

Gonna add in a *Sigh*"Oh, look, another female protag-focused game." because the H-game medium is so over-saturated with them now.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:43 am

Hey, its a very promising start! I'm glad someone is finally starting to work on a video game that involves kissing, (well someone else is as well but idk if he wants me to release the info yet). A first I thought I wouldn't like being the one doing the kissing, but it did get me aroused a bit.

Some things to note that would be quick fixes: The menus are in a different language than English, there are some typos (if you wish, you can send me the scripts and I will correct them for you), some doors dont work as in you go in but they teleport you right back out.

Like you said, this is just the beginning so I know there isn't a lot of content in it and a lot of mistakes but if you need any help at all, dont hesitate to ask!

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

delibestres

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi

Thanks for the feedback
I don't mind if some people disagree that work in progress (really the begining)
That is why I put much town tileset. It is for the next part.
After all, I did not promise anything.
Translate the menus and fix up the bugs with the doors can be made within minutes.
But my principal interogation is : "does anyone else than me like kind of game with gentle femdom features where you're the girl?"
I couldn't find any game of that kind (with an exception for sakyubasu no tatakai) Easy findable on newgrounds.com
So, I decided to begin one.

I repeat it : this is just a try while learning the mechanics of RPG maker.
Soon (I hope) I will be able to propose a continuation(?) of shakewell's game.
But, by respect for his work, I wanted to try something else first.
I release something further and cleaner thuesday
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:43 pm

I think I can get used to the idea of being the one who dishes out the love rather than receive it, but Im very used to the other way around lol.

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:10 am

Femdom, as the female, with the player actually inflicting it rather than receiving?  My GOD, have you read my mind?  

Well, let's have a look-see.

Looks like the download came with a save-file.

Lilith is overwhelmingly powerful.  Yet must learn to kiss.  It's kinda odd given she starts with 'Bewitching Kiss'.

Is 'happy hand' meant to be an instant-kill?  The description says what it's doing, but nothing on battle effects, and I can't understand the French.

Odd thing; 'Happy hand', 'cleavage temptation', 'blown kiss', and 'kiss' can all be used out-of-battle.  Thy display their picture, but no other effects.

'kiss' is...also an instant-kill.  I'm practicing on the random encounter townsfolk in this first screen.

'Cleavage temptation' seems to block te target from doing anything.  But there's no text saying 'they were stunned' or anything like.  They just...do nothing.

'Bewitching Gaze' is the only move that says what it does and has text to say so, and dialogue from the stunned that says they're paralysed.

'Boobgrab' implies it should only work on female enemies.  It does work on males(Random encounters again).  It is...also an instant-kill.

So I gained 'crotch kiss' from a encounter in a shack.  Now I'm fighting a blacksmith with it.  The effect is similar to 'Cleavage Temptation', complete with it not saying 'the enemy was stunned'.

EDIT: Or I could be wrong.  I think most of them are saying they have no effect, so you have to beat his head in?  Well, fair enough, he did 'know how to deal with you'.  But I can't now be sure whether he even had an attack to begin with.  EDIT2: Checking on the random townsfolk encounters, it's yet another instant kill.

The blacksmith sprite changed to someone else during the scene after beating him.  It was noticable as the sprite had pink hair.

Seems there's nothing after the blacksmith and the 'boy' who is also a sailor.  So, let's try this 'handjob' on the random forest townsfolk.  No Description.  Another instant kill, only this time the picture stays on screen, masking the kill, and still stays there during the victory music and looting.

It's worth working on, I think.  Far too few things have the female in a dominant position, even though most of the time they are female protagonists. Usually you have to game over to get much of anything. But I agree that you'll want to spread the word elsewhere as well as here once it' cleaned up a bit.

Lilith is angry at men for some reason.  Boobgrab implies she's not against enthralling/defeating women.  She doesn't try to seduce the only woman in this demo, she puts her to sleep.  Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:24 pm

delibestres wrote:
Hi

Thanks for the feedback
I don't mind if some people disagree that work in progress (really the begining)
That is why I put much town tileset. It is for the next part.
After all, I did not promise anything.
Translate the menus and fix up the bugs with the doors can be made within minutes.
But my principal interogation is : "does anyone else than me like kind of game with gentle femdom features where you're the girl?"
I couldn't find any game of that kind (with an exception for sakyubasu no tatakai) Easy findable on newgrounds.com
So, I decided to begin one.

I repeat it : this is just a try while learning the mechanics of RPG maker.
Soon (I hope) I will be able to propose a continuation(?) of shakewell's game.
But, by respect for his work, I wanted to try something else first.
I release something further and cleaner thuesday

Your English isn't that good, which tells me your ability to comprehend the feedback provided is fairly limited. Femdom in its entirety isn't a new concept or that rare in a lot of cases, and games like Corruption of Champions, Fall of Eden, Trials in Tainted Space, anything on Hypnopics Collective, and a wide variety of Japanese h-games possess this niche. Hell, Monster Girl Quest in its entirety is entirely developed with the whole spectrum of femdom as a fetish on display?

Where you're the dominatrix? tfgamessite and hypnopics collective. Also, ulmf has a few games with this niche in mind. And again, there are a multitude of Japanese h-games that include this. Seriously, Village of Nightmares is a thing. If you actually did some research before posting, you would know that PC-controlled femdom is actually one of the most common focuses in a lot of corruption/mind control/tf games.

Your limited experience with English makes me think your next release will be rife with typos and butchered sentences, to say the least. I would suggest if you do plan to continue the project and putting it into English is your intent, to gain a better grasp on the language first. The rest will follow naturally.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 pm

I dont understand why you are creating such angry feedback at someone who wants to contribute to the forum. Did delibestres do something to you that I am no aware of?

Please try not to disuade delibestres from creating content, this kind of fetish is very hard to come by now in days and I want everyone to create content without feeling attacked for their work.

delibestres

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 3:00 am

Ok,
No need to get angry.
I just corrected some things that make the game more pleasant to play... for what it contains so far.
Bloodly, I copied your feedback on a notepad and will bring the corrections as soon as I can.
Waiting for that, here's the link
https://mega.nz/#!b15DRZoI!iHwCfMlqL4jxCeT9GnPD2ej6QSLk_Oc5Bd6cJP98Qqw

See you
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 am

i gotta say i dont particularly understand why the response to this has been so aggressive. its clearly a game in an early state and im fairly sure it has a lot of potential

i look forward to future builds and i will probably be able to help with language correction and writing later on
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Can you three avoid making asses of yourselves with your armchair psychology? Nobody is giving "angry" feedback, unless your measurement for what qualifies as "negative" and "constructive" is based on a tumblr rating system. Developers don't need a hugbox and they need to be willing to take feedback from everyone in a community.

But, in the interest of fairness, explain what part of my feedback was "angry" or "aggressive". I'll wait for you to perform the mental gymnastics.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Ya'll need some chill
Lilith (temporary title) 32923

I'll admit though, This is probably going to be somthing I am going to skip over personally because I prefer FemalexFemale or a male protagonist against female seductresses, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:50 pm

I think what you've done so far is pretty great! I'm fine with playing as the female, it's a little different, but it gives the player control over what the seductress does, and I'm fine with that.

Some of the english is a bit off, as pointed out by others, but it's honestly not that distracting.

Some of the images seem to cover up the text, I'm not sure if this is an issue with my resolution or the game though. For example, during the blacksmith fight, if the player uses something like the crotch kiss attack, the image covers the top part of the screen, so the turn ends after the image goes away, and you can't tell what happens at all.

I didn't play much of the demo, but what's there seems pretty promising so far. I don't know how RPG maker works, but I speak a little french, so I might be able to help you translate some parts if you'd like.

On another note, Ninja_Named_Bob, why don't you do some "mental gymnastics" and read the things you post? You seem like a smart guy, you should be able to understand how others will react to your tone, it is obviously not purely constructive, and the way you state things is rather disrespectful. Gonna add that "disappointing" is an amazing word to use in criticism, it's just so descriptive!

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:17 pm

English is clearly not op's first language, "rife with typos and butchered sentences" I guess expecting that would make sense seeing as how it's not their first language. They're not beholden to picking up perfect English to make their game a success, people will play shit like MGQ and H-games in general without translating it because they're too lazy/don't actually give a shit. So even if they did just have their native language be in the game, people would still bitch about it not being in English if they can't bitch about the English being perfect. This also isn't a serious for-profit Kickstarter you've backed so it's not like he owes it to you to fix minute issues or make the protagonist a guy because of "over-saturation." It's just for the fun of it and for why we joined this forum in the first place.

All that to say this: chill. Shit's not serious, my guy.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:33 pm

Ninja_Named_Bob wrote:
Can you three avoid making asses of yourselves with your armchair psychology? Nobody is giving "angry" feedback, unless your measurement for what qualifies as "negative" and "constructive" is based on a tumblr rating system. Developers don't need a hugbox and they need to be willing to take feedback from everyone in a community.

But, in the interest of fairness, explain what part of my feedback was "angry" or "aggressive". I'll wait for you to perform the mental gymnastics.

The name calling and language is definitely not needed on this board. Im giving you a warning now, if this keeps up, I will issue a ban on your account for a week. I want to keep this forum as friendly and inviting as possible.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:59 pm

The gist is how the presentation of the feedback rather than that there is actually feedback. Whether intended or not, came out pretty harsh on how it was represented.
An example

"If you actually did some research before posting".
This line is implying that he did not do research of some sort which, if he did, would actually be fairly offensive.

"Your limited experience with English makes me think your next release will be rife with typos and butchered sentences" The bold part is a word that has a negative connotation despite knowing that he is not fluent with English. Underline part is a misnomer that it is not typo but grammar issue; and, for the most part, his English is decent enough that you can understand him well enough in his posts. Even then, you have plenty of people to proofread his text.

Criticism in itself can help with issues that interfere with enjoying it but can also be potentially subjective as well. It can be pretty fluid.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Ninja_Named_Bob wrote:

The name calling and language is definitely not needed on this board. Im giving you a warning now, if this keeps up, I will issue a ban on your account for a week. I want to keep this forum as friendly and inviting as possible.
You preach "friendly" and "inviting" and then hypocritically threaten to ban someone for expressing an opinion in a way that you and your pals don't care for. Explain to me how I'm in the wrong again? Also, wouldn't it have been more professional and responsible on your part to issue such a statement privately? You don't strike me as someone who should possess authority or any position of power, and especially after this little attempt to make yourself seem big. 

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to compensate for something.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:11 am

Dataslycer wrote:
The gist is how the presentation of the feedback rather than that there is actually feedback.  Whether intended or not, came out pretty harsh on how it was represented.
An example

"If you actually did some research before posting".
This line is implying that he did not do research of some sort which, if he did, would actually be fairly offensive.

"Your limited experience with English makes me think your next release will be rife with typos and butchered sentences"  The bold part is a word that has a negative connotation despite knowing that he is not fluent with English.  Underline part is a misnomer that it is not typo but grammar issue; and, for the most part, his English is decent enough that you can understand him well enough in his posts.  Even then, you have plenty of people to proofread his text.  

Criticism in itself can help with issues that interfere with enjoying it but can also be potentially subjective as well.  It can be pretty fluid.
1) I was given the indication by his own statement (something you've appeared to gloss over in your rush to "correct" my behavior) that he had little to no insight into the communities which produce the content he is claiming is in "short supply". Anyone can check out the communities I mentioned and see his point disproved. I find it frighteningly problematic that only you attacked the substance of my statements, by the way. 

2) Connotation or not, the criticism is still valid. Calling out connotation is a fallacy, since it intends to discredit the substance of the criticism by noting the tone and does nothing to disprove the argument itself. There were also typos in the game, so not sure what counter-argument you're making aside claiming there wasn't an issue that actually does exist. Finally, your last part is a non-argument, since it implies being able to understand something=the person speaking is not lacking in terms of handling the language itself. I'm sure you've had foreign friends (or, at the very least, been acquainted with foreigners) whose handle on the English language is below sub-par and you've managed to interpret what they've said. This doesn't suggest that everyone is able to understand them or their skill is good. It just means you can understand them. Huge difference. 

Criticism doesn't stop being legitimate when relevant. If a game is buggy or its writing is awful, that criticism doesn't lose its validity because someone expressed it in a manner not everyone agrees with. Saying otherwise is insinuating that the developer needs to be protected from any kind of feedback unless it's overwhelming praise. That's not productive and leads to a genre becoming over-saturated with crap and the fan-base lauded as "deplorable" and "delusional". 

And I'm not sorry if you're offended by my straightforward, non-emotional honesty. To quote Milo, "Ma'am I thank you for coming; but, fuck your feelings."

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 am

You have the right to say things your way, we have the right to dislike you for it.

We should really just chill Razz

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:51 am

Correction: I am not attacking the substances of your statement, in fact I am not even trying to fight at all.  I am just noting that the way you are delivering your statement will cause people to turn the other cheek which would negate the purpose of your statement.  

Sure, you can be "fuck your feelings" if you wish to, but I fear you will not get people to listen to you.  Even less so if you end up getting banned because you decide to verbally lash out at the moderator for a verbal warning.

In other words, you are taking the path of most resistance.  

I hope whatever problems you have in your life resolved. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 4:06 am

>And I'm not sorry if you're offended by my straightforward, non-emotional honesty. To quote Milo, "Ma'am I thank you for coming; but, fuck your feelings."

For your own sake, don't go down this road. After a certain point "people need to grow a thicker skin" turns into a massive persecution complex where you're the only sane person in a PC world, at which point the only difference between you and an SJW is cosmetic. Unless you plan a career in Youtube vlogging, it helps to stay one layer above that shit. The same freedom of speech that can be used to give criticism and pepper in pointless insults inbetween can be used to tell you that you're being annoying and that it takes a minute to reformulate the same criticisms without the "you should quit" attached to it.

Of course a small community with obscure kinks that is relatively starved for content is gone err on the side of fostering newbies. I thought "learn to respect the community norms and the reason behind them" was one of the planks of Milo's platform. That said, I'd encourage the original creator to wait a bit longer with bringing out a fuller build, so the criticism can be a bit more substantive. Pointing out obvious bugs isn't that useful a feedback when you also could have found that yourself.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 am

this is a fetish forum for f***s sake, this ain't doin shit except stirring up drama now. C'mon bob. you've been here for like a year. dont be the first non--advert-bot ban i've seen since coming here

just let the situation calm down

this aint gotta turn into nothin cray cray

Edit:
That being said, elaborating on my feelings on this situation and the forum as a whole, criticism is important. Tone and audience is important aswell, You can go in a christian forum and talk shit about their religion, it doesn't mean they have to listen to you. Esspecially if you start acting like a cynical asshole who does not care about anything. Same logic applies here

As for everyone else, if theres anything I'd criticize about the forum, its generally not about this game but the ammount of WIPs I see in the character profile forum that never get finished and the ammount of projects that seem to get abandoned after like one or two updates.

I atleast half expect this to go the same way.

but we'll see, Not much reason to get up in arms over a game that will probably be free, or just never get past maybe a month or two of work.

And finally, if theres one thing I love about this place, its how chill it is. Dont ruin the chill, I like the chill, the chill is good, the chill makes me feel like I belong, dont ruin the chill

Lilith (temporary title) 68455

chill
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:50 am

Diverting the subject onto something less hostile. In response to one of Yuna's statement, I believe the large number of unfinished project tend to have a couple of common causes:

1. The author bit off more than they can chew. Some new developers has this giant elaborate system that they have mapped in their head that would make the game so great only to realize that implementing or even figuring out said system is a huge chorework that they cannot get it launched. If this is a similar but reverse version of shakewell's game, then it should be small enough to go a decent way.
2. The author lost interest. Usually they find the implementation of a game too boring or that they end up burning themselves out, either too quickly or slowly. There isn't much that can be done with "boring" but there is a way to mitigate the last two: take it slow, and don't force yourself. If, despite all odds and wills, that the author cannot complete it due to this reason, it might be worth to pass the baton.
3. Real life interferes or even stops the development. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about this. Passing the baton may help the continued development but sometimes real life doesn't even allow that.
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
Diverting the subject onto something less hostile.  In response to one of Yuna's statement, I believe the large number of unfinished project tend to have a couple of common causes:

1. The author bit off more than they can chew.  Some new developers has this giant elaborate system that they have mapped in their head that would make the game so great only to realize that implementing or even figuring out said system is a huge chorework that they cannot get it launched. If this is a similar but reverse version of shakewell's game, then it should be small enough to go a decent way.
2. The author lost interest.  Usually they find the implementation of a game too boring or that they end up burning themselves out, either too quickly or slowly.  There isn't much that can be done with "boring" but there is a way to mitigate the last two: take it slow, and don't force yourself.  If, despite all odds and wills, that the author cannot complete it due to this reason, it might be worth to pass the baton.
3.  Real life interferes or even stops the development.  Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about this.  Passing the baton may help the continued development but sometimes real life doesn't even allow that.
1) In Shakewell's defense, he tends to give some effort before moving along. Something could be said for his persistence in pushing out new demos to new projects on a near-regular basis. Now, if only he could focus all that persistence into finishing a project...

2) I've sat in a few game dev threads and coding conversations and the most-consistent gripe is that when a problem arises it's a matter of going in and finding what code is causing the problem. Coding itself is a lengthy, time-consuming process which requires looking at tons of numbers, symbols, letters for hours on end. Most people have neither the patience nor logistics to do that for hours on hand and would rather see the finished product whether developer-side or consumer-side. 

3) "Real life" always felt like an unsubstantiated excuse to me. Not saying it doesn't happen, but it feels like a lot of people rushed into something without acknowledging their life aside and when it happens, they're shocked by it or something. Could you not have planned for these events prior to rushing in? I'm no exceptional strategist when it comes to life happening, but I at least make plans and contemplate what if b or c happens so that I can be prepared for it they do. 

Criticizing others' lack of fore-planning aside, I can also understand if what happens in their life is completely left field (someone dying, car accident, etc) and wouldn't blame them for that. Preventable stuff can be planned for. Life breaking both your kneecaps? Not so much.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
Diverting the subject onto something less hostile.  In response to one of Yuna's statement, I believe the large number of unfinished project tend to have a couple of common causes:

2. The author lost interest.  Usually they find the implementation of a game too boring or that they end up burning themselves out, either too quickly or slowly.  There isn't much that can be done with "boring" but there is a way to mitigate the last two: take it slow, and don't force yourself.  If, despite all odds and wills, that the author cannot complete it due to this reason, it might be worth to pass the baton.

This is def me with RP threads and longer stories. Massive idea in your head, but getting into it feels like plodding/being restrained by the premise when you return to it. Character profiles are far better to do as a quickie off, and it feels less bad with story ideas where each entry has a climax (so even if I lose interest halfway through each post still contains a complete seduction). My inbox is a clusterfuck of half-arsed ideas I'll probably never get around to finishing. Main criterium of what I like is "does it activate my imagination" (like, some of the early, unspellchecked RPG style encounters by anon64 do more for me than certain painfully detailed entries in the Lucky Seven Labyrinth because particular characters or turns of phrase just hit the sweet spot more), and I automatically think others will judge my stories/characters in the same way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilith (temporary title)   Lilith (temporary title) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilith (temporary title)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next