Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just wanted to say...

Go down 
+4
PieForPi
VulcanS
silentviewing
sarcasticspidey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Just wanted to say... Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello, everyone. It's weird to think it's already been over a year since I've last logged onto this site. Time sure does fly by, doesn't it? I sincerely apologize for my absence during that time. So much has happened and changed in my life this past year or so and it's eaten up most of my free time. Fortunately, I've improved my writing skills considerably during that time, so that's nice.

I really like this community and want to invest some time in posting and continuing/finishing some of my stories here. I hate seeing something enjoyable here uncompleted, and I genuinely feel bad that I started writing somethings only to desert them later. I'll try to continue some of those stories starting this winter, but I may not have enough time to dedicate to some of my posts, specifically my superhero RP. I've had a lot of fun with the idea, but I don't think I could realistically really keep up with it, and I'm sure most of you guys have lost interest in it and some of my other interactive stories and such.

So this leads into a question I have for you guys: Would you all be alright with it if I finished some of these original posts myself in a story format? I'd find it much easier given my lack of free time, so when I do have free time, I can just pump out a long continuation of some sort. I may try to start another story as well, though I'll be sure to consider if it's something I can actually finish before I begin writing it. Thanks for you guys' understanding with me and I'm glad to be back!
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:36 pm

While I wasn't personally involved in any RPs, I have enjoyed your writing on the forum and if finishing those up yourself means more of that, more power to you.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 am

Do what you'd like, my dude. You can do no wrong by letting your creative juices flow uninhibited, Spidey.

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 8:01 am

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 8:25 am

It works just fine for the Lucky Seven Labyrinth thread, so I can't see this go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Hey! Glad to see you back Spidey! I always loved your writing and Im all for you finishing up your old stories Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Yeah man do it!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I think I'll do just that. I'm excited to continue working on some of these stories and look forward to hearing your responses!
Back to top Go down
SpecificInterests

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 9:49 am

I just wanted to say, does anyone have footage about the yakuza hostess kisses that leave marks on the screen? If you do, make a channel for it and post them there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say...
Page 1 of 1