Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spooky things have been going on in the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Spooky things have been going on in the forum Empty
PostSubject: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:48 am

So I was made aware that a topic that was deleted some time ago was not the doing of the person that created the topic in the first place. That's fine, maybe one of the old mods didn't think it should be there or whatever so I went back and reinstated it by request of the original owner.

Looking through the basket however, I noticed that one of my topics that I have created was also there. Weird, why would a mod delete one of my topics? To get to the bottom of it, I went through the logs and it says that I was the one who deleted my own topic... I have no recollection of doing that at all.

Is our forum haunted by a vengeful spirit or something? lol

EDIT: Well, the plot had definitely thickened now. I went through the logs some more and found the person that deleted the topic I made aware about before and it was.... Me, Mkmd13... What the Hell is going on here!?!? Unless she specifically told me to delete it, I would of never done so. I don't think my account got hacked or anything but this is all really strange to me.

I'm going to take some extra security measures here though. I will be doing some things behind the scenes and if anyone here has noticed anything else weird going on, please let me know.

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:57 am

Not sure, Could be you're forgetful

or less likely, you got hacked(Though if that were the case, why stop at one topic?)

or even LESS likely you have a secret evil split personality that wants to ruin your life.

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:01 am

I really hope it's the first one Yuna lol.

EDIT: Well Yuna may be partially right with this. I looked back at the topic I just reinstated and saw why it was deleted in the first place. It was a second copy of one that she further updated, but that still leaves me wondering why a topic I made was instantly deleted by myself...

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:12 am

What topic were you originally looking at/for anyway?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:24 am

Kissatodes

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:36 am

Well given the rising security concerns I've thrown you a PM
Back to top Go down
littletoys

littletoys

PostSubject: Re: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 am

Ah im scared! haha

PostSubject: Re: Spooky things have been going on in the forum   Spooky things have been going on in the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky things have been going on in the forum
Page 1 of 1