Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 Empty
PostSubject: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm going to use this post to provide updates on this forum's revival. Maybe.

As of this second: Breaking the Ice, Macross 7, Basilisk, Digimon, G. Dangaioh, Yugi-OH, Hunter X Hunter and Mao Dante have their videos up for download and their descriptions reposted. NO Images are working, and everything else has yet to be updated. I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

If anyone knows of any video streaming sites that won't delete my files or my account, please let me know. Image hosting shouldn't be too much of a problem, it's the matter of reuploading ALL those images. But I'll do it. Maybe.

Jun 2 update: All comics/manga have been updated. All images have been backed up! Missing two videos 009 Episode 11 and Lime-Iro Episode... whatever. Still have everything else to do.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Because the blog apparently died while I wasn't looking, I guess I'll have to repost everything. Let's see if I remember the format:

Name: Lamia
Series: Demon Lord Dante (Mao Dante)
Kiss effect: Death
Contact Method: Direct

Download Scene

The scene opens with a group of soldiers attempting to open the doors of an ancient ruin. Upon doing so, 4 demons waltz out atop their horses and are greeted to shots by paranoid soldiers afraid of what they've unleashed. Their shots, however, were ineffective as the dark-skinned female member of the demonic quartet raised a shield that would reflect any incoming bullets. After disposing a few soldiers, she made a few flirtatious quips at the alledged leader of the bunch. He lashed back in disgust but Lamia decided it was time he stopped talking altogether. Her eyes glowed as she laughed and suddenly the leader dropped his gun. His body began to rise, to the shock of his troops, and he was pulled forward until he sat just inches infront of Lamia. She leaned forward, slowly closing the gap between each other, until their lips met. She grabbed his cheeks and wrapped her legs around his waist. His body slowly beginning to wither, yet she held on tight. Within seconds, he became nothing more than a dried up corpse and as Lamia released him, she could do nothing more than laugh.

Later, the demons attempt to hi-jack a train. While her brothers decide to gruesomely dispose of the passangers, Lamia decides to use a more loving, albeit tedious, send off. Her first victim is a passanger with a keen grasp of the obvious. Following the devouring of a man's head in front of him, he cries out about monsters being on the train. But before he could finish his sentence, he turns to the sensation of a demon's lips upon his own. His body soon withers as those kissed before and eventually he is nothing more than a rotted husk of flesh leaving Lamia to her next victim.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Yup seems right to me and I love those two vids lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:27 am

I'm surprised this is the 3rd most downloaded clip according to mediafire. The Heroine Brainwashing is #1 by a huge margin (1000+ downloads) and HxH is #2 with 400+ downloads.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 pm

OMG the Heroine Brainwashing is the best live action one I have ever seen!!! Shocked I just wish there were more like it.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:57 pm

really? i thought the sailor troopers was better... there are a couple good giga ones, why dont i try to browse. come to think of it, i can definitely submit a lot more!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm

yay plz do! I cant wait to see more lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7   Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mao Dante Episode 6 and 7
Page 1 of 1